Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I mean if you can't see it my dude I don't know what to say, no one can help you now. Don't turn to me anyway, I'm done debating in here, I'm gonna enjoy the prime entertainment:queenmoji:
Fine mate, have fun :)

Yes. And you're also instigating the convo
I just said "Yamato's story is over and its logical" poor me lol

So is there any actual guesses on if there’s a new straw hat And who?
Probably no one, but the best guesses right now are Stussy and Bonney

Why engage in a conversation about Yamato in 2023? :pepecafe:
Because the core of the discussion is "Did oda made a mistake with Yamato or not". It's a storytelling question rather than a question about the next strawhat. Sigran is in favor of "yes, there is a problem" and I say "no, there is no problem, its logical, as proof, here is how I predicted this turn and why it make sence"

Because the core of the discussion is "Did oda made a mistake with Yamato or not". It's a storytelling question rather than a question about the next strawhat. Sigran is in favor of "yes, there is a problem" and I say "no, there is no problem, its logical, as proof, here is how I predicted this turn and why it make sence"
You should have made a seperate thread if that was the case then.

Imagine now that they are leaving Egghead Stussy, All the Vegapunks and Stella, Lucci and Kaku join the crew lol....It would be a huge plot twist
And I think most of you forgot about the BIG CARIBOU still on the boat...What has happened in one week?
I think also in the black beard ship there could be some Luffy's ally like Barto, Carrot, Law, Boa or maybe also YamaMomoKin going out from Wano....