Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
But Elektro and Sulong are, which are completely a staple to Mink powers. The glove does nothing different and she doesnt even use it in Sulong lmao.
And every notable Mink has mastered their Sulong, this includes the hundreds of Minks that fought against Kaido on the roof. The only exception is Peckoms at this rate. Even Bepo had self control.

The fruit is made for Kuma, because its Kuma's fruit. Cry.
but Carrot is clearly unique compared to the others - she's literally a rabbit, and that's what most of her fighting skills are based on: she can propel herself, she's the only one who uses electro to make kamehameha similar to Kuma's, and it's very significant that she fights with paw-shaped gloves with or without sulong.

If we are going to stan interesting CP0 members, why not Stussy lol.

Rocks clone, Vampireish power, CP0 member, underworld emperor and more. She's clearly being saved for what comes after Egghead too. Lucci has the baggage of 8 other CP0 members he's tied to, even if he's betraying the WG?

He also, quite literally almost killed VP and Stussy, so Im not sure how he's playing the long game here lol
I can't stan Stussy: She is evil (but don't tell @Devilbat or I have to write them something to cheer them up)

Nah, I think Lucci wanted to kill Stussy, because he knows she is on the side of the WG. And because he knew that if he tried to kill Vegapunk, she would need to protect him (the WG needs Punk Records safe and sound - and we know that it is the Stellar's brain. So, if the Stellar dies, Punk Records dies with him.).

As for his baggage: Lucci also currently has Shaka - they are like mirror-like counterparts. I bet they are twins or something like this... . Try putting Lucci's head on Shaka and it would fit in every panel - even their names mirror each other.

There is so much going on for him, but I somehow become tired of repeating myself - I want a digital parrot! And I want Oda to finally just reveal what he hides behind the curtain! It has become tireing that he hides everything: That time-skip, what Lucci has told Kizaru specificly in his report, his pointy canines (he is surely having - I saw them and Kaku's!). :pepeke:

but Carrot is clearly unique compared to the others - she's literally a rabbit, and that's what most of her fighting skills are based on: she can propel herself, she's the only one who uses electro to make kamehameha similar to Kuma's, and it's very significant that she fights with paw-shaped gloves with or without sulong.

Her "literally" being a Rabbit has nothing to do with Kuma's bear motif lmfao. And people putting 2 hands together in any fashion doesnt mean anything to anyone in this storyXDDD

Shit bro why isnt King Neptune or Fukaboshi top on the list for a Kamehameha and inheriting Kuma's fruit then (please....please dont say its because hes a Merman like this is a sane discussion we are having)?

Her "literally" being a Rabbit has nothing to do with Kuma's bear motif lmfao. And people putting 2 hands together in any fashion doesnt mean anything to anyone in this storyXDDD

Shit bro why isnt King Neptune or Fukaboshi top on the list for a Kamehameha and inheriting Kuma's fruit then (please....please dont say its because hes a Merman like this is a sane discussion we are having)?

the basis of the fruit is propulsio
because Carrot is literally inspired by Goku her sulong transformation, Goku's sayain name is literally Kakarot so if Carrot would have the fruit it would complete the resemblance

the basis of the fruit is propulsio
because Carrot is literally inspired by Goku her sulong transformation, Goku's sayain name is literally Kakarot so if Carrot would have the fruit it would complete the resemblance
And what does any of this have to do with one hand motion from one move from a totally unrelated character?

Let it go bro

Stussy is evil, but Lucci is a new nakama candidate? Mate, I think you are Vice Versa Fruit :zorothink:
What?! Why are you surprised? This is me and I though you know my thoughs about the matter! I am so disappointed now, knowing you are not reading my comments... ! :pepehands:

I think I have to revert again to commenting every few days of how Lucci will be the new "nakama" and Stussy is an enemy! :pepemotion:

(I short: Yes, this is Oda at work. 😉 He will - in my opinion - soon flip the whole thing with the allegiances of the two 180°. Sanji, not reacting to Stussy being hurt is only the first indicator.)

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR CARROT4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE THE BUNNY EARS IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 6 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE CARROT JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS NOX PIRATE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK PEDRO'S WILL. FUCK NAITO. FUCK CARIBOU. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

...motherFUCKER

I FOUGHT FOR CARROT4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE THE BUNNY EARS IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 6 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE CARROT JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS NOX PIRATE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK PEDRO'S WILL. FUCK NAITO. FUCK CARIBOU. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
:carrocorn::carrocorn::broocry:

That doesnt existXD

Its like the same pedantic wish that Monet's fruit would be eaten by Carrot because she had a Snowbunny move lol
Well, I’ll stop wasting my time. Arguing with people who speak through a biased lens It’s not a productive conversation about history when it’s the equivalent of someone who goes "nuh uh" to each answer. It is at the end that we square up

:myman:

If we want to get technical about a "ship guard".....:

Man guarded the ship for 2 years and is someone the crew is very indebted to. Who is also someone with the ultimate defensive ability (reflection) and arriving on Egghead very soon. Telling you guys, wait for him to arrive and potentially get a new body so he's no longer a cyborg (thereby removing redundancy to Franky). Kuma clones exist for a reason and his memories are still around, so why wouldnt VP clone the real Kuma properly in that case?

He even uses Sumo/Defensive oriented fighting stances:

It wouldnt surprise me if Sentoumaru learned from him too, considering he knows Bonney
Well...Kuma being the Sunny's Ship Guard during the timeskip is part of the connection I theorize to Pedro inherting the Paw Fruit. Since you brought up Thriller Bark...

Notice Robin thinks of a cat when Kuma describes his fruits power. Pedro is a Jaguar Mink. A jaguar is a big cat.

Add that chapter 175 has a color spread of a jaguar with a rabbit hat only for later we see Pedro and Carrot being 2 prominent characters in a later arc seems to add to potential foreshadowing connections.

I won't delve too much into Pedro's chances much more in this thread until it's truly relevant to the story.

So...do you think Vegapunk has an empty vessel of a human clone body of Kuma hidden in Egghead somewhere? Hypothetically if Kuma does regain his memories and a new body, the existence of an army of Pacifistas AND a Seraphim clone reduces Kuma's uniqueness in the One Piece world. This new body would have to stand out compared to all of his clones.

...motherFUCKER

What's the origin of this copy pasta btw?

Well...Kuma being the Sunny's Ship Guard during the timeskip is part of the connection I theorize to Pedro inherting the Paw Fruit. Since you brought up Thriller Bark...

Notice Robin thinks of a cat when Kuma describes his fruits power. Pedro is a Jaguar Mink. A jaguar is a big cat.

Add that chapter 175 has a color spread of a jaguar with a rabbit hat only for later we see Pedro and Carrot being 2 prominent characters in a later arc seems to add to potential foreshadowing connections.

I won't delve too much into Pedro's chances much more in this thread until it's truly relevant to the story.

So...do you think Vegapunk has an empty vessel of a human clone body of Kuma hidden in Egghead somewhere? Hypothetically if Kuma does regain his memories and a new body, the existence of an army of Pacifistas AND a Seraphim clone reduces Kuma's uniqueness in the One Piece world. This new body would have to stand out compared to all of his clones.
I argue he stands out by virtue of his powerset, which none of the regular Pacifista have. If he has a new cloned body, one that is not a pacifista (i.e. more like Seraphim without the Lunarian gene).

And an argument against the Seraphim themselves is the fact that S-shark in theory is more unique than Jinbe himself in terms of a moveset, since S-Shark has Senor Pink's DF power too. So Kuma being "unique" from S-Bear isnt all that important, since Jinbe is a strawhat.

We'll have to see. Either he dies here or he ends up recovering/getting a new body