Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Send me the link to your book when you publish it. One Piece might be over by then so crossing my fingers that I'll live long enough!
We will see. I might never be able to finish anything. It all depend on my condition.
Post automatically merged:

The rabbit is gone, she was erased from the story.. Only the lunatic fans being annoying keeping her memory alive..
I wouldn't be so hasty mate.

Don't worry, One Piece is just a part of my storytelling library.
But you're not writing anything, how is this helping you be a writter? How does over analysing a show and splurging on a random website help you write your own stories?

Your analysis is literally useless to us, how does oversharing your toughts to us means your working on becomming a writter.

I'm sorry but everyday you sound less like a real person

But you're not writing anything, how is this helping you be a writter? How does over analysing a show and splurging on a random website help you write your own stories?
It would be too long to explain. Let's just say that I want to extract the core of what makes One Piece and others stories great stories and uses that as a colors to paint future stories. Yes indeed, for the moment I can't write, or rather I'm unable to finish anything, I do in a way, write.

Your analysis is literally useless to us, how does oversharing your toughts to us means your working on becomming a writter.
It allows me to understand what are the principles that are the most effective on an audience and what could be done to make those storytelling lines more effective. For example, you guys don't understand how important the Shining Nakama action is. If this is indeed a neologism, the term describes a real pattern that seems to be undervalued by the public, I'm sure we can't for example find a way to render those occurences more impactfull.

I'm sorry but everyday you sound less like a real person
I'm just passionate.

Bonney when she reverted to kid in water because of her devil fruit..
This, is actually not that crazy.

In fact what @Rootbeer just said is far from crazy. Bonney is a character that seems to have been robbed from her childhood, Bonney letting go and being a full child on the sunny would be kinda coherent. Weird, but coherent.

It allows me to understand what are the principles that are the most effective on an audience .
Yeah sure bro, you going on headcanon tyrades about One piece is you seeing what's effective on an audience.

Noone of what you're saying makes sense, you're not writing anything and showing it on a forum and you're not keeping to yourself the theorycrafting you have in your head, instead you write THAT in this forum.

And then you're turning around and saying that it's to understand what's "effective on audiences".

Writting endless paragraphs of theorycelling to people who either ignore it or don't agree with it, isn't going to help you "write" homie.

I'm sorry man people need to be blunt with you, what personally irk me about you was that you insisted on talking about Carrot in spite of knowing you won't get sympathy here, so I and others are kinda forced to see Carrot slander all day here, at least talk about another character instead.

It would be too long to explain. Let's just say that I want to extract the core of what makes One Piece and others stories great stories and uses that as a colors to paint future stories. Yes indeed, for the moment I can't write, or rather I'm unable to finish anything, I do in a way, write.

It allows me to understand what are the principles that are the most effective on an audience and what could be done to make those storytelling lines more effective. For example, you guys don't understand how important the Shining Nakama action is. If this is indeed a neologism, the term describes a real pattern that seems to be undervalued by the public, I'm sure we can't for example find a way to render those occurences more impactfull.

I'm just passionate.

This, is actually not that crazy.

In fact what @Rootbeer just said is far from crazy. Bonney is a character that seems to have been robbed from her childhood, Bonney letting go and being a full child on the sunny would be kinda coherent. Weird, but coherent.
Oh my God, you actually think you're learning what principles are most effective on an audience? You've been arguing with everyone about the exact same thing for years now and no one has changed their mind! Whatever principles you're trying to use, they don't work. And the only principles you talk about in the story are things you made up and you haven't been able to convince anyone they even exist, let alone find out if they're effective. You can't possibly think you're learning anything here.

Yeah sure bro, you going on headcanon tyrades about One piece is you seeing what's effective on an audience.
Sometimes writing is also only just for fun.

Noone of what you're saying makes sense, you're not writing anything and showing it on a forum and you're not keeping to yourself the theorycrafting you have in your head, instead you write THAT in this forum.
I share 99% of what I know, I only keep 1% for me because.. well why not ?

And then you're turning around and saying that it's to understand what's "effective on audiences".
Yup

Writting endless paragraphs of theorycelling to people who either ignore it or don't agree with it, isn't going to help you "write" homie.
If you say so, it must be true

I'm sorry man people need to be blunt with you, what personally irk me about you was that you insisted on talking about Carrot in spite of knowing you won't get sympathy here, so I and others are kinda forced to see Carrot slander all day here, at least talk about another character instead.
I just talked about Bonney :)

Oh my God, you actually think you're learning what principles are most effective on an audience?
I'm learning, this is not exact science.

You've been arguing with everyone about the exact same thing for years now
That's what you think. lol

Whatever principles you're trying to use, they don't work
They will don't worry. At least if there is to be another strawhat.

And the only principles you talk about in the story are things you made up and you haven't been able to convince anyone they even exist, let alone find out if they're effective.
Yup.. Its hard to convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced.

You can't possibly think you're learning anything here.
Oh, I learned a lot.