Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Nah if kuma and Bonney survive this they aren’t becoming pirates. They’re just going to travel the world.
they can't travel the world with wg/cd on there back

you think saturn and other are gonna let kuma go free. no they will kill bonney and kuma. (as shown saturn about to kill her)

there safer with luffy, who already taken a interest in bonney, and knows kuma a good guy(not knowing his reason yet)

lmao everyone on kizaru, guy who tried to kill sh pre timeskip, where kuma the real goat who saved them.

this is kuma flashback, along with bonney in it.

oda showing build up, to kuma being saved/hinted by kuma dad. and coming with luffy.

you think saturn and other are gonna let kuma go free. no they will kill bonney and kuma. (as shown saturn about to kill her)

there safer with luffy, who already taken a interest in bonney, and knows kuma a good guy(not knowing his reason yet)

lmao everyone on kizaru, guy who tried to kill sh pre timeskip, where kuma the real goat who saved them.

oda showing build up, to kuma being saved/hinted by kuma dad. and coming with luffy.
"One day Nika will take you out to sea"

"One day Nika will take you out to sea"
yes clear hint from oda, luffy saving him

unless oda gonna repeat the same ace kill,

ace-lava
kuma-lava (but his body been modified why he able to survive the blast) can see him get fix up by vega/franky later.

which i doubt oda repeating same kill, kuma been alone and forced separate from his family-bonney

kuma finally finding home with sh is fitting, plus he see luffy(nika)

also interesting

luffy said he does not want to be a hero
kuma want to be hero/save others as he see it good

i can see luffy be kuma hero, and luffy seeing kuma as hero for what kuma done saving him pre-timeskip/helping luffy.

plus kuma got installed/weapons, so can see luffy be impressed from laser mouth canon, etc

can't believe kuma not added to the poll

:whitepress:

imo he coming with bonney, oda already did all work/clue build up for kuma. luffy gonna free him, and take bonney with him.

that saturn has had to much fixation on kuma, it horrible, can't wait for luffy to smash the gross spider!
Would love that but imo only bonney will join at best. Kuma will probably sacrifice himself on egghead.

Would love that but imo only bonney will join at best. Kuma will probably sacrifice himself on egghead.
doubt oda would kill him off infront of bonney

also luffy is like a big karma

and no one in crew has slave background/giant yet

which fits for luffy taking down celestial dragons

more charlos wrecking confirmed, with luffy smashing him later for kuma!

If the world government assumes Kumas dead and Bonney can disguise herself with ease, it’s not much of a problem.

The Straw Hats all emotionally left a family figure behind before joining the Straw Hats:

Luffy - Dadan
Zoro - Koushirou
Nami - Nojiko
Usopp - The Usopp Pirates
Sanji - Zeff
Chopper - Kureha
Robin - Saul
Franky - The Franky Family
Brook - Laboon
Jinbe - Aladine

So who would this fit for Yamato?

Last edited:
The Straw Hats all emotionally left a family figure behind before joining the Straw Hats:

Luffy - Dadan
Zoro - Koushirou
Nami - Nojiko
Usopp - The Usopp Pirates
Sanji - Zeff
Chopper - Kureha
Robin - Olvia
Franky - The Franky Family
Brook - Laboon
Jinbe - Aladine

So who would this fit for Yamato?
You forgot a few SHs

Caribou - Coribou
Lucci - Kaku
Kizaru - Akainu

You’re welcome :kata:

Oh yeah, I know that feeling.

I can't differentiate if you are just trolling or if you truly think that Lucci is a possible candidate either!

:funky:
Than I tell you that I am serious, when I write that Lucci will join. In my opinion, every detail and hint I came around fits his person. The only refutation against him would be that he is handled as a murderer without any conscience, which, in my opinion, is a resulting interpretation of Oda's vague and incomplete character-depiction and therefore to a degree incorrect.

Are you serious about Kizaru, seeing as the admiral does not like to hurt his former friends, but has to?
Post automatically merged:

You forgot a few SHs

Caribou - Coribou
Lucci - Kaku, Shaka and Vegapunk
Kizaru - Akainu

You’re welcome :kata:
Corrected it. :kata:

Nah if kuma and Bonney survive this they aren’t becoming pirates. They’re just going to travel the world.
I think the issue is we are so close to the endgame and we treat Kuma like he's any other side character. I can imagine they "cant" travel the world until the world is fully liberated. If Kuma survives, I cant imagine him sitting around doing nothing. Either he goes back to Dragon as a commander or he joins Luffy imo.

The latter makes far more sense at this point considering his ties to Nika. Theres also the fac that no living character save for Law and the crew has gotten this deep of a flashback. Kuma is even more fleshed out that most of the crew at this rate.

Also, consider this scene with the dialogue from his father:

I think the issue is we are so close to the endgame and we treat Kuma like he's any other side character. I can imagine they "cant" travel the world until the world is fully liberated. If Kuma survives, I cant imagine him sitting around doing nothing. Either he goes back to Dragon as a commander or he joins Luffy imo.

The latter makes far more sense at this point considering his ties to Nika. Theres also the fac that no living character save for Law and the crew has gotten this deep of a flashback. Kuma is even more fleshed out that most of the crew at this rate.

Also, consider this scene with the dialogue from his father:
While at the same time last chapter heavily mentioned both of them wanting to travel the world and seeing it together.

Especially with Kuma the chapter prior outright saying he’s not a fighter he’s just a pacifist. Kuma was always forced into the fights, I think given the choice if he and Bonney are both alive he’s not going to drag Bonney into another war, he’ll take her and they’ll go travel the world like they always wanted.

Maybe they’ll return EOS for a big moment in the final war, but I can’t see kuma wanting to immediately go to war with his 12 year old daughter at his side.