Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
After 7 years of furry, deranged erotic fantasies culminated in Carrot being shipped back home
First, stop sexualizing Carrot you creep, second, still not a furry. Defending a character that happens to be a mink does not equate to wanting to dress myself in a fursuit. Stop being irrational.

But he also writes that others don't have means/skills/intelligence/culture like him to understand a manga written for 12 ywar olds.
Second. It can happen that some people have more knowledge about a subject than others.. Its called life. I'm not saying that I'm more intelligent than you like you are lying about, I'm saying that I might indeed have more knowledge about storytelling and therefore more tools to understand some of the stories in One Piece that some of you here gby simple deduction.

I'm sorry if that assertion triggers an extra virilistic reaction in you.. that's.. just .. Might be case.

First, stop sexualizing Carrot you creep, second, still not a furry. Defending a character that happens to be a mink does not equate to wanting to dress myself in a fursuit. Stop being irrational.

Second. It can happen that some people have more knowledge about a subject than others.. Its called life. I'm not saying that I'm more intelligent than you like you are lying about, I'm saying that I might indeed have more knowledge about storytelling and therefore more tools to understand some of the stories in One Piece that some of you here gby simple deduction.

I'm sorry if that assertion triggers an extra virilistic reaction in you.. that's.. just .. Might be case.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You assert yourself as some kind of authority on story telling, but you have no proof. Frankly, no one here sees you as an expert. You're just a One Piece fan like the rest of us. This is why people don't respond kindly to you.

I almost got dragged into the politics thread :whitepress:, it was just a joke.
Don't worry, I took it as such lol. Its just good to remind people that there was an actual resistance because as french, this jokes gets a little bit old.

but you have no proof
I'm working on that.

Frankly, no one here sees you as an expert
I'm not an expert, Storytelling is just my expertise, but there are people far better than me at it. I just want you to understand my point and when an argument based on a storytelling fact like the subversive affirmation, no to have this point be laughed at without argumentation.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I took it as such lol. Its just good to remind people that there was an actual resistance because as french, this jokes gets a little bit old.

I'm working on that.

I'm not an expert, Storytelling is just my expertise, but there are people far better than me at it. I just want you to understand my point and when an argument based on a storytelling fact like the subversive affirmation, no to have this point be laughed at without argumentation.
And here, again, stating that your idea is a fact. And you still wonder why people mock you.

I'm working on that.

Oh No, but that's where you're wrong. You aren't an expert and there is no expertise when you've been consistently wrong about everything. Bruh this really just shows how little you actually know. You are Poser, a Faker.

I ignored C4N so that I don’t have to see his stupid & arrogant comments anymore. But judging by the last few pages of this thread, it seems something never changes eh?

It’s always good to see everyone joins force to beat the crap out of a common enemy lol
You shouldn't be too mean about it. He isn't unique in this forum when it comes to being arrogant and annoying.