Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Source on D being something you automatically have if your great great great great grandmother had it? And no, he never said to tell them Vivi is a D, it was left as a mystery what the message is.
Cobras exact quote:
“I need you to deliver a message to Luffy and Vivi. Tell them, we share the moniker of D.”

Cobras saying All 3 of them are D.

I'm still hedging all my stocks on Vivi. She's got more relevance than even Bonney via her family's implicit connections to the Void Century, Imu killing her dad, her being a D all along, and her being on the run with direct orders from Imu to have her captured and brought to him.
My current top 5 would be
  1. Vivi
  2. Bonney
  3. Smoker (I'm on Smoker copium, he'll come back and be super relevant with an awakened Logia just trust the plan)
  4. Yamato
  5. Law
I personally also just question people who think Lucci would be joining because why the fuck would the man suddenly stop dickriding the World Government to go directly against them just because he questioned their orders once or twice. The man's a got the bloodlust of a murderhobo and he gets paid for it.
Ayy same top 3. Although Bonney may have jumped up to the first spot for me due to her flashback and recency bias.

I'm still hedging all my stocks on Vivi. She's got more relevance than even Bonney via her family's implicit connections to the Void Century, Imu killing her dad, her being a D all along, and her being on the run with direct orders from Imu to have her captured and brought to him.
My current top 5 would be
  1. Vivi
  2. Bonney
  3. Smoker (I'm on Smoker copium, he'll come back and be super relevant with an awakened Logia just trust the plan)
  4. Yamato
  5. Law
I personally also just question people who think Lucci would be joining because why the fuck would the man suddenly stop dickriding the World Government to go directly against them just because he questioned their orders once or twice. The man's a got the bloodlust of a murderhobo and he gets paid for it.
Problem is Vivi still feels like she’s a damsel since she’s currently kidnapped by Wapol and Morgan’s.

Sabo feels more likely right now

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Also:
Monkey D Garp
Monkey D Dragon
Monkey D Luffy
Gol D Roger
Portugas D Ace

Kinda makes you think it's hereditary?
It likely is, when you look at Ace specifically his mom named him "Gol D. Ace", but even him taking his mother's moniker, being Portgas D., he still has it. So it's likely passed on as long as you share that family name from what we've seen at least. Maybe Oda will retcon it in the future but at least right now it does seem hereditary :shocking:

It likely is, when you look at Ace specifically his mom named him "Gol D. Ace", but even him taking his mother's moniker, being Portgas D., he still has it. So it's likely passed on as long as you share that family name from what we've seen at least. Maybe Oda will retcon it in the future but at least right now it does seem hereditary :shocking:
Well he said nothing of how the will of D is carried, but so far we know of parents and children sharing the D, plus there's this tidbit of info by Saul:

So imo Vivi is confirmed to be a D.

Damn this chapter have all the agenda..... Yamato cover, bonney eight lady kid, carribou/kizaru fruit....this week discussion would be fun~
Kizaru4nakama!!!

Who gave Luffy's food if no one cannot move but him?

We have a Robin situation here!

Notice the focus on Kizaru before and after Luffy got food
https://ragnarokscanlation.com/wp-c...eed3/b964bc0d42c342e261fa2a279403e6f6/4-5.jpg
https://ragnarokscanlation.com/wp-c...4eed3/b964bc0d42c342e261fa2a279403e6f6/08.jpg

Damn this chapter have all the agenda..... Yamato cover, bonney eight lady kid, carribou/kizaru fruit....this week discussion would be fun~
I know why Oda drew Yamato in the cover, I don't think anybody would notice this, but Yamato's birthday is 3th of Nov ==> 11/03 ==> chapter 1103, so this could be the reason
Post automatically merged:

a few weeks ago, I thought that Oda might actually start a new cover story about Yamato journey in Wano in ch 1103, because of her birthday, but he drew this color spread instead

Last edited:
A better life than being on the sunny? How is that an argument when there are crewmates like Robin and Brook in particular?

You just have an agenda. Look at the objective facts. The objective and actual story events we've just seen. It's OBVIOUS!
That Bonney wants a life with her daddy, not a life with the pirates.

Let the 12 year old girl be a kid for a few years more. If kumas fully gone, then maybe, but that’s still up in the air

That Bonney wants a life with her daddy, not a life with the pirates.

Let the 12 year old girl be a kid for a few years more. If kumas fully gone, then maybe, but that’s still up in the air
Not much of a father left.

Your conclusion ignores chapter 1102 entirely. The point of the chapter is Bonney now has to support and believe in Nika/Luffy

i don't even care if she joins, it's just that fucking obvious that she will unless Oda does a Yamato 2.0 and doing that twice in a row isn't going to slide