Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

there gonna be more high elders and stronger opponents , kuma low health did serious damage at saturn,.

once he fixed, be good addition to team defense along with bonney. saturn gonna be hell bent on trying to kill kuma, luffy won't let that happen.

kuma father predicted nika would save his son, and take him to sea!

also i am screen shotting that pole, showing no kuma.

Are you really this dumb? She cried because she was saying goodbye, likely forever, to a group of close friends. That doesn't mean she regrets her choice. Yamato was not close with the strawhats, it's not even a comparison. And loving your people is being an extreme nationalist now? You're clearly just blinded by bias and I'm not interested in talking to you anymore.
Woah going for insult eh, im not say its regret, im saying she choose what she need to do instead what she want, therefore sacrifice. You only pick and attacking the" extreme nationalist "part instead of what a person who very love their country would do.that prove you also have blinded by bias for her not joining, lets just agree to disagree.
Post automatically merged:

He’s just trying to throw us off by arguing with himself. But we can all see through it. :brootea:

It is now.
This become more belivable nowadays, let me join on this kizaru4nakama train

Last edited:
Morgans is interested in what is happening in egg head, he even intercepted the call btw SH and gorosei. Thats why I believe he is going to egg head right now to cover the incident.
he can get the information in many ways not just being there

in Sabaody or Punk Hazard (I can't remember) we know that the black transponders have an island range and to me, the place that makes the most sense for Morgans to lay low after surviving an assassination attempt and hide 2 fugitives is in the place that the WG has no jurisdiction, in ELBAF
plus it's near enough that the black snail's range could intercept the call

there gonna be more high elders and stronger opponents , kuma low health did serious damage at saturn,.

once he fixed, be good addition to team defense along with bonney. saturn gonna be hell bent on trying to kill kuma, luffy won't let that happen.

kuma father predicted nika would save his son, and take him to sea!

also i am screen shotting that pole, showing no kuma.
I just can't get behind Kuma anymore after Vegapunk said he's already completed his dream.

I just can't get behind Kuma anymore after Vegapunk said he's already completed his dream.
kuma still needs to learn of his heritage and his blood/special ability, not over

everyone wanted kuma dead for his df, but oda shut the door on them, which am glad!

the sh are gonna help him, even franky said it, everyone. there not gonna leave kuma behind and bonney.

Kuma may be the statue that Luffy's wanted on his ship.

Luffy imagined a huge statue on the ship and there may be hints of Kuma being connecting to statues.
could be hint of kuma being motionless if he not fixed on egghead, while luffy try to free kuma (unable to move) in there journey.

but hopefully vegapunk fix kuma/removes switch so he can move perhaps.. or vega punk tells/explains a way to restore kuma. more reason bonney comes with them, if her father unable to move if not fixed, while he stationed on the ship...

Last edited:
if Kuma survives, then he's going back to RA. Dragon is probably coming to Egghead, he might take Kuma with him. Also I don't think Bonney will join, she has her own crew, so she will either be with Kuma in RA, or go and save her crew, which might mean she will sail with SH for a while.

Vivi is pretty much joining SHs, even if she didn't take Kuma's fruit, unless if WG captures her, Oda knows already that if Vivi meets Luffy, then she will be a Nakama.

I think Yamato also will join, Oda hinted at Yamato's joining so many times even after Wano arc ended, and his latest hint was in 1103 color spread, so it doesn't seem like Oda is giving up on Yamato.

Last edited:
I really hope Kuma dies, Oda would have fumbled this entire arc if he didn't. It's not the same situation as Pell or even Kinemon who weren't major focus of their respective arc. His life is done he has nothing else to prove once Saturn is out.

I really hope Kuma dies, Oda would have fumbled this entire arc if he didn't. It's not the same situation as Pell or even Kinemon who weren't major focus of their respective arc. His life is done he has nothing else to prove once Saturn is out.
If Kuma dies, I want it to be with him knowing the following:

A) Bonney is safe.
B) Nika was real.
C) That Bonney loves him - as he never heard it from Ginny.

T_T