Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, @jordin, the dumb bitch can’t tell you’re being funny with the CoC line, he has no sense of humor OR decency :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I mean if you want to go further there is nothing more to it as Sandman said it all when it comes to Yamato and even says he wouldn't know if Yamato was in his mind for example as far back as Punk hazard as he wasn't there/editor at the time.

Then theres a question about grifters being there and says he doesn't know as they were before his time.

Man is desperate searching for anything.

I mean shit take Greg own words saying how Oda originally had the crew in mind is what you saw here:

And Greg says Yamato is joining.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean if you want to go further there is nothing more to it as Sandman said it all when it comes to Yamato and even says he wouldn't know if Yamato was in his mind for example as far back as Punk hazard as he wasn't there/editor at the time.

Then theres a question about grifters being there and says he doesn't know as they were before his time.

Man is desperate searching for anything.

I mean shit take Greg own words saying how Oda originally had the crew in mind is what you saw here:

And Greg says Yamato is joining.
Sure seems sufficient to me, but I’m not a miserable homunculus like the pervert :kayneshrug:
He must be really fun at parties…
Everyone in this thread knows he has never received an invitation to anything except being asked to leave wherever he is :vistalaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dizzy reads this and thinks “Greg thinks I’m a super smart boy for coming up with these theories, and it’s not like I have anything else in my life to occupy me, so I guess I’ll keep going…!! Now, where’s that sock and lotion, the Yamato x Momo folder is calling my name once again” :laughmoji:

Would you look at that. :yasu:

Keeping in mind that Iwasaki also confirmed in a recent youtube stream that he knows whether Yamao joins the crew or not (as you'd expect from a manga editor).

If Yamao's joining, do you really think that one of Oda's editors would even be considering the possibility that she was a last minute creation??:choppawhat:

And so it all comes crashing down, lmfao.
There’s a possibility he thought about it in some capacity by Alabasta, because of Ace’s vivre card and the question of where he got that.

@Mummykun What do you think about Bigmom then cause she is just like Yamato in height and also strength?
SCREW THAT I WANNA KNOW WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT BOA HANCOCK

Her personality is literally Strength = Beauty
:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Would you look at that. :yasu:

Keeping in mind that Iwasaki also confirmed in a recent youtube stream that he knows whether Yamao joins the crew or not (as you'd expect from a manga editor).

If Yamao's joining, do you really think that one of Oda's editors would even be considering the possibility that she was a last minute creation??:choppawhat:

And so it all comes crashing down, lmfao.
I dont think its so much of a last minute creation but more of an evolving evolving idea

I'd compare it to Robin as a Character, with One Piece originally intended to be the length of where Alabasta is and the original concept of the complete straw hats
And knowing One Piece got its extension somewhere in the late east blue
Robin was likely revolved from one of the other early straw hats that was concepted

Last edited:
I even said "going by the logic" since its not a good argument to begin with. Guess I'll edit in some stickers to make it more obvious. :kayneshrug:
Lmaooo. This u right now:

At first I thought you might've just mistyped something. But now that you're pretending it was all just a joke and even edited your post, I know for sure that's what you truly meant. Good God. Really outdoing yourself here. Even after the freedom fruit fiasco.
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
There’s a possibility he thought about it in some capacity by Alabasta, because of Ace’s vivre card and the question of where he got that.
Tremendous doubt. It's almost certainly a retcon.
This idea that every straw hats needs to be planned out 30 years in advance is funny. If that was the case the crew is complete
No one said 30 years lol. An in-between does exist between a main character needing to be planned 30 years in advance, and a main character literally being thought up on the spot, mid way through the arc they're supposedly joining in.
I dont think its so much of a last minute creation but more of an evolving evolving idea

I'd compare it to Robin as a Character, with One Piece originally intended to be the length of where Alabasta is and the original concept of the complete straw hats
And knowing One Piece got its extension somewhere in the late east blue
Robin was likely revolved from one of the other early straw hats that was concepted
OP was never intended to be the length of Alabasta.

But I do agree that Oda's changed things from when he started. But that's not what we're talking about. Everyone knows Oda's infamous for his planning and foreshadowing. His editors (who know how the story ends), know that more than anyone. Do you really think if the editor knew that Yamao is intended to become a straw hat, that he'd believe there'd be any possibility she was a last minute creation? That's pretty much something it would only make sense to say if you were aware that she's not becoming a main character. Because why else would you think that such an important character could possibly be a random late addition?

He works for Shueisha and talks with Oda.

He texts Oda alot.
Even still that doesn't give him an insight to the story, I've spoken with Greg on a number of occasions with a few of the OP youtubers and while he is knowledgeable and does know his stuff
He doesn't have much more knowledge than we do

BUT IM SAYING THIS AS IN OPPOSITION OF YAMATO LOL!!!

Just saying he shouldn't be taken as fact
Post automatically merged:

IRRC he can only speak on theories he doesn’t know the answers to. I think he stops himself from
Commenting on stuff Oda or the editing team have spoke with him on
That is correct

Lmaooo. This u right now:

At first I thought you might've just mistyped something. But now that you're pretending it was all just a joke and even edited your post, I know for sure that's what you truly meant. Good God. Really outdoing yourself here. Even after the freedom fruit fiasco.
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
I'm gonna assume this is another one of your dumb takes to bait Yamao fans. There's no way you don't pick up sarcasm about a fictional character having a mind over the author. :kidwat:

Then again, you did unironically try to use an idk statement as an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.