Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper hasn’t seen Carrot in hours and has no idea where she is. Nowhere in the island is safe, even outside.

He just has clear priorities, and that is his crew > Carrot. Because Carrot ain’t a Strawhat and never will be.
Plus, throughout this raid carrot was not on people’s concerns among the strawhats and their alliance. None of them seem to be worried about carrot a where abouts. Yamato at least has been on people’s minds. From sanji who is very Curious on who Young Master yamato is. That is protecting momo and shinobu. From jimbei wondering who was holding off kaido at that moment after luffy latest Broadcast when he had previously been defeated in the second round. Before any of that Franky being surprise by yamato taking oars like creature wondering who this person is and the person Luffy himself trusted to protect both momo and shinbou. So, there is a lot set up for Yamato to interacts with the rest strawhats eventually. I also forgot to mention the person who also looks like Zoro in her flashback could also lead to some interesting interaction between her and zoro.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

King of L's :cheers:

Want (another):holdthisl:
3 flaws with his reasoning.

1. Morj vehemently believes that Smoker is the final SH and is known to turn down any candidate because of it. Makes it comes off as transparent.

2. He says Jinbe went through a complete perspective change before and after he meet Luffy which isn't true. Jinbe was a complete character upon his introduction.

3. He says every SH went through a complete change during their arcs and singled out Brooke as an exception, as if it can't happen again. Seems really convenient.

1. Morj vehemently believes that Smoker is the final SH and is known to turn down any candidate because of it. Makes it comes off as transparent.

2. He says Jinbe went through a complete perspective change before and after he meet Luffy which isn't true. Jinbe was a complete character upon his introduction.

3. He says every SH went through a complete change during their arcs and singled out Brooke as an exception, as if it can't happen again. Seems really convenient.
The fact that at the end of the video he states that her devil fruit is the guidance deity of Wano that why she should stay when the same Yamato(with the devil fruit of wano) says that she is leaving with luffy 😭😭.

Smoker joining the straw hats????? Yikes

W, i want neither to join

Theres so much more evidences and she has actual interactions with people in the crew not just luffy
youre saying that without actually presenting the evidence
and yeah she interacted with the crew i would expect her to since she's been with them for 3 arcs, youre also not taking into account the situations we are in

Carrot had down time with the crew and has partied with them (and hasnt interacted with everyone)
Where as Yamato went looking for Luffy specifically and whenever she was near the rest of the crew she had an objective and no time to stop and go

"HI, I'm Yamato"

Interactions with the crew can be done later, all Yamato needs is the go ahead from Luffy to join and she can meet the crew at the Banquet post arc or on the ship

Carrot does have a working friendship with the crew and that is points in her favor, but Yamato has express a specific desire to leave and join the Straw Hats
Post automatically merged:

well seeing as morj is literally never right. we can safely assume she is joining
I respect Morj as a content creator but videos like this only lead to constant Parakeeting of points about that ultimately mean nothing

Youtubers are fans with opinions like the rest of us, not some transcendent voice with a deeper look into the series

I think the possibilities are equal, I see the same level of parallel between Ode/Yamato and Carrot/Inu-Neko. Personally, I believe that no one else will join the crew.
I’m guessing the final crew will have Momo and Vivi. They fit the crew structure of:

Chained Outcast - Zoro/Chopper/Jinbe
Femme Fatale - Nami/Robin/Vivi
Crafty Leader - Usopp/Franky/Yamato?
Chivalrous Pervert - Sanji/Brook/Momo

The weird one is Yamato for crafty leader but she doesn’t fit anywhere else either and she does know how to make Vivre cards and likely sake?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I’m guessing the final crew will have Momo and Vivi. They fit the crew structure of:

Chained Outcast - Zoro/Chopper/Jinbe
Femme Fatale - Nami/Robin/Vivi
Crafty Leader - Usopp/Franky/Yamato?
Chivalrous Pervert - Sanji/Brook/Momo

The weird one is Yamato for crafty leader but she doesn’t fit anywhere else either and she does know how to make Vivre cards and likely sake?
Wouldn't yamato be chained outcast considering her cuffs

well seeing as morj is literally never right. we can safely assume she is joining
I mean he argued that smoker was the one joining the most likely a year ago. and all he argued were the obvious themes around smoker. smokers obv going to be an ally that was implied with his character arc in albasta/water7 and then when he shows up in dressrossa and punk hazard as well. he won't be joining any pirate crews we already have the grumpiest man alive on the crew. (zoro)

King of L's :cheers:

Want (another):holdthisl:
So he conveniently glosses over the entire Ace flashback where Yamato:
  • Is initially annoyed about him talking about Luffy so much.
  • Goes through the mirroring development as Momo where Ace had to open her heart so she can declare she wants to leave.
  • Shows genuine excitement about the pirate world, which shows it's not solely about copying Oden.
  • Also had a perspective change on Luffy after learning his true dream and later realizing he was the one Oden waited for over Ace.
On top of that, he had to make Brook an exception and ignored Jinbe being a seasoned pirate and complete character as well? :kaidowhat:

Last edited:
the way i see it. is that yamato will live out the wishes of momos father by helping momo open wano. and will become momos first official retainer(meaning she would be the first new generation of scabbards along with tama and whoever else I am forgetting) and as such will go out to sea with luffy to ensure whatever is written in that journal follows through and while she is out momo will be studying/training for the final battle so he can be useful.

So he conveniently glosses over the entire Ace flashback where Yamato:
  • Is initially annoyed about him talking about Luffy so much.
  • Goes through the mirroring development as Momo where Ace had to open her heart so she can declare she wants to leave.
  • Shows genuine excitement about the pirate world, which shows it's not solely about copying Oden.
  • Also had a perspective change on Luffy after learning his true dream and later realizing he was the one Oden waited for over Ace.
On top of that, he had to make Brook an exception and ignored Jinbe being a seasoned pirate and complete character as well? :kaidowhat:

Exactly like wtf:odenugh:

And he has an exception, which already drowns his strawhat candidacy reasoning down the drain...

m
the way i see it. is that yamato will live out the wishes of momos father by helping momo open wano. and will become momos first official retainer(meaning she would be the first new generation of scabbards along with tama and whoever else I am forgetting) and as such will go out to sea with luffy to ensure whatever is written in that journal follows through and while she is out momo will be studying/training for the final battle so he can be useful.
maybe even if momo is useful enough he can use his powers to help move fishman island from the bottom of the ocean to the surface, or move it in general away from where it is so it doesn't get destroyed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.