Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. I only expect you not to believe what a character is saying if you claim yourself to be analysing the story. If you are just a casual reader, I expect you to believe the character. But ..yup if you believe anything a character is saying, you will just ending up surprised. It's not like Oda was CONSTANTLY putting diversion words is his character's mouthes and making them say they will do something they will end up not doing hm ?? Oh wait.. he is

Same: Ignored, here's why

Wrong. I only expect you not to believe what a character is saying if you claim yourself to be analysing the story. If you are just a casual reader, I expect you to believe the character. But ..yup if you believe anything a character is saying, you will just ending up surprised. It's not like Oda was CONSTANTLY putting diversion words is his character's mouthes and making them say they will do something they will end up not doing hm ?? Oh wait.. he is
Oden was just like Yamato who wanted to go out to sea, and now that Yamato is doing the same thing u think Oda is making it to be a sub diversion 😭😭

Last edited by a moderator:
I was pretty sure Yamato would join a year ago, but I'm not so sure now. Wano's almost over, she's barely interacted with the crew, has no real friendship with Luffy, hasn't really done anything all that important, and has spent almost the entire arc with Momo. Like she could join but it really doesn't feel like she's being written to be a Strawhat

:jinbewat:
Revolutionary theory.
Even better than minamoto's trézor teori
I really proud of myself for this one. It took me a while to come up with it. With all the subversive writing, subversive dialog, etc it wasn’t easy
Post automatically merged:

Every hidden message points to Raizo joining... Nice move by Oda on hiding hints for a ninja...
They are called ninja hints, or hints hidden in the shadow. It’s hard to see them. Kudos to you for seeing through the deception.
Raizo4nakama

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.