Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably one of the funniest things I've read in all of 2022. Like genuinely laughable.

Thanks for the kick, man. I hope Carrot gets 1 panel in the next 50 chapters or something.
You can laugh all you want, it doesn't make your statement a true one.

Sounds like you literally reading Two Piece if you think this shit was great
It was.

In fact I have a thread precisely predicting your argumentations:

You can laugh all you want, it doesn't make your statement a true one.
Look, man, I don't like Yamato in the first place. I'm not rooting for her, I despise the way she has been shoehorned in so late in the story, her powers, her attitude, being literally another Nami-face and generic female design from Oda but with horns this time, the Oden wank, everything. If it were for me, she shouldn't join and the story wouldn't falter one bit if she wasn't introduced. She's NON-CONSEQUENTIAL and a Mary Sue.

But to deny that she's so OBVIOUSLY joining after 1000 and 1016 and the flashback and 1015 in the anime making extra sure that the average audience know how IMPORTANT she is would be turning a blind eye on purpose.

If it were for me the crew should have been closed with Jinbei, and even then his characterization and crew interactions are still severely lacking, but at least he has been around since before the timeskip. No character introduced in the timeskip has been treated in such a way that it would be satisfying for them to join the crew.

This isn't about Carrot specifically by the way so please save me your arguments because I'm not interested in that at all, just discussing Yamato.

1. "One of the best arc" is an opinion
2. This arc has had horrible pacing, the last 3 chapters being shining proof of that
Wrong, the three last chapters are not a proof of horrible pacing. In fact the last three chapter are very well structured. Just like a countdown, they ended on the same principle but always bigger, creating a tension. The last three chapters are exactly what a good pacing is.

The problem is that you guys are looking at the chapter as individual. Thing is: One Piece is not about individual chapters but entire storyline and raising stakes.

The end and beginning of One Piece's arc must not be judge by individual chapters but as a whole. Trust me that on reread, those chapters are on point.

1. "One of the best arc" is an opinion
No. Value in stories can be quantified in relation to the techniques of good storytelling. It's not just about opinion.

She's NON-CONSEQUENTIAL and a Mary Sue
Wrong and wrong. First, that's not what a Marie Sue is. Second, she IS relevant.

But to deny that she's so OBVIOUSLY joining after 1000 and 1016 and the flashback and 1015 in the anime making extra sure that the average audience know how IMPORTANT she is would be turning a blind eye on purpose.
She won't join.

his characterization and crew interactions are still severely lacking
Because you are not looking deeper that your eyesight, Jinbe is one of the most characterized and worked Strawhat.

This isn't about Carrot specifically by the way so please save me your arguments because I'm not interested in that at all, just discussing Yamato.
I'm not discussing Carrot here

Wrong and wrong. First, that's not what a Marie Sue is. Second, she IS relevant.
Bro, your signature is literally a video mocking how two dimensional and lacking Yamato is, what the hell are you even trying to argue. I'm sure that if I defended Yamato's characterization and argued for all the opposite points instead of the one I mentioned in my first comment you would still say she wouldn't join.

I'm done with this, and I'll gladly read your whining when the arc ends, Yamato joins, Carrot doesn't get the treatment you so desperately craved and you stop your Internet presence so as not to get mocked everytime you make a measly post saying that Carrot's moment is now bound to happen in Elbaf or whatever future arc.

Cheers.

Bro, your signature is literally a video mocking how two dimensional and lacking Yamato is, what the hell are you even trying to argue. I'm sure that if I defended Yamato's characterization and argued for all the opposite points instead of the one I mentioned in my first comment you would still say she wouldn't join.
It's an humouristic video, a caricature. Yamato do has a lot of characterization. She was indeed brought up a little late, but Oda has done the work to compensate that. Yamato won't join, but she is relevant to the story. That's undeniable.

I'm done with this, and I'll gladly read your whining when the arc ends, Yamato joins
Yamato won't join. I'm very serious about that.

Carrot doesn't get the treatment you so desperately craved
She will.

your Internet presence so as not to get mocked everytime you make a measly post saying that Carrot's moment is now bound to happen in Elbaf or whatever future arc.
Don't worry, I will leave my blog behind so that everyone finally understand what I've been screaming for years.

Yamato won't join. I'm very serious about that
Keep telling yourself that cause there is nothing in Wano from her she already states that she going to leave with luffy and never gets the chance to do it in the first place because Ace wasn't the one Oden was hinted to come a save Wano so in episode 1015 (also in the mangas too) Yamato says that She will wait for Luffy and she literally did so keep hoping and trying to create a reason for her to Stay in Wano because she isn't and you know it 😭😂

Keep telling yourself that cause there is nothing in Wano from her she already states that she going to leave with luffy and never gets the chance to do it in the first place because Ace wasn't the one Oden was hinted to come a save Wano so in episode 1015 (also in the mangas too) Yamato says that She will wait for Luffy and she literally did so keep hoping and trying to create a reason for her to Stay in Wano because she isn't and you know it 😭😂

Yeah. We already had this conversation and I know from experience that you actually don't care about the opposition's argumentation, you only care about repeating the same thing again and again like a broken disc. So.. yeah. I will ignore that.

Yeah. We already had this conversation and I know from experience that you actually don't care about the opposition's argumentation, you only care about repeating the same thing again and again like a broken disc. So.. yeah. I will ignore that.
You are the one who denied everything that shows Yamato leaving wano but you say it's subversive dialogue because u don't want to accept it 😭😂 such a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.