Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on our final Strawhat, Caribou?
Seriously speaking, Caribou's chances is just as good as Carrot, so no...

Meanwhile, Raizo can be seen there having a spotlight, just take a look at the lighting... Caribou has the lighting similar to Hyogoro, Raizo has the similar one with Luffy... Caribou's words are just subversive dialogues to divert the attention of the readers and sneakily hide Raizo joining... It makes sense because Raizo is a ninja, so him joining should be discreet in the story, with the scrolls as hint/guide for readers...

My opinion about Caribou the joining crew? I am going have to say no. Even though his character has been moving plot along in the wano arc.. He is kind background character and he is kind dick towards his subordinates. He did not participate in the raid that is currently going on he was more character providing food and supplies.

Last edited:
My opinion about Caribou the joining crew? I am going have to say no. Even though his character has been moving plot along in the wano arc.. He is kind background character and he kind dick towards his subordinates. He did not participate in the raid that is currently going on he was more character providing food and supplies.
Exactly... He really is similar to Carrot in this raid...

My opinion about Caribou the joining crew? I am going have to say no. Even though his character has been moving plot along in the wano arc.. He is kind background character and he kind dick towards his subordinates. He did not participate in the raid that is currently going on he was more character providing food and supplies.
At least he is doing something to support the raid.

At least he is doing something to support the raid.
Carrot have been doing something for the raid also!
Eating Onigashima grass, so no body will stumbled
Post automatically merged:

It didn't even give them one carrot!!
While Caribou gives Luffy a whole store of food!

Yamao did nothing neither in the raid, except babysitting.

She hit Ulti once yet it was basically irrelevant, Ulti was still running around chasing Nami as if nothing happened.
Stalling Kaido for 5 minutes yet again basically irrelevant.

She is not portrayed as "heavy hitter" at all during the raid.
Franky in EL defeated CP9 Chapapa.
Brook in TB defeated spider zombie.
Robin in Alabasta defeated Tashigi and saved Luffy's first defeat.
Sanji in Baratie defeated Pearl.
Zoro defeated Morgan.
Chopper defeated 2 of Wapol's henchmen.

Meanwhile Yamao mainly only babysitting Momo.
Post automatically merged:

And then basically what will be Yamao's role in the ship?

Zoro proved himself as capable fighter, by taking down Morgan.
Nami proved herself as capable navigator.
Iirc Usopp didn't prove anything when he joined (I often skipped his arc), but that was still in East Blue: beginning of the story!! Usopp then proves himself as the series progresses.
Sanji proved as capable cook.
Chopper proved as capable doctor, by curing Nami.
Robin can read Poneglyph.
Franky proved as capable shipwright, by building new ship.
Brook proved as capable musician.
Jinbe proved as capable helmsman, saving Sunny with Green Room.

What does Yamao prove?
Capable cosplayer? Capable clown? Capable babysitter? Are those trash roles even needed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.