Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything to give. If Carrot don't join, I will just say that I was wrong and leave :kayneshrug:
Thats lame after all those arguments
Post automatically merged:

What happens if both of you lose?
then it is a tie and we loose nothing

I will have more fun when you get your third ban
Dude I am against banning C4N, he is someone who fights to the end and he truly does his best to defend whatever he believes in. I may have my differences with him but I consider him cool. If the fcking mods ban C4N, I would be annoyed. Lastly, without him it would be boring in this thread

Thats lame after all those arguments

then it is a tie and we loose nothing

Dude I am against banning C4N, he is someone who fights to the end and he truly does his best to defend whatever he believes in. I may have my differences with him but I consider him cool. If the fcking mods ban C4N, I would be annoyed. Lastly, without him it would be boring in this thread
Are u kidding? C4N defends what he believes by telling lies, creating arguments that don't make the most sense and calling people who disagree with him sexist or transphobic or whatever. See that I didn't even post anything in favor of Yamato in the crew, he already labeled me a Yamato fan. People like that don't generate interesting debates.

Are u kidding? C4N defends what he believes by telling lies, creating arguments that don't make the most sense and calling people who disagree with him sexist or transphobic or whatever. See that I didn't even post anything in favor of Yamato in the crew, he already labeled me a Yamato fan. People like that don't generate interesting debates.
He got that side too, but there are other Carrot fans who are more demented than him.

He's a troll. I'm convinced now that he added all these LGBT flags in the background of his avi

I never lie. At least not on the internet. If my argument don't make sence to you, it's because you are not equiped to understand them or maybe I fail to be pedagogue about them, but I always have factual arguments. And yes there were sexist and transphobic argument in the Carrot hate fanbase it's undeniable.

Trashing Carrot might not make you a Yamato fan, but it definitely makes you a Yamato biased indiviual.

But that('s okay, in a few weeks, you will all understand why ;)

I never lie. At least not on the internet. If my argument don't make sence to you, it's because you are not equiped to understand them or maybe I fail to be pedagogue about them, but I always have factual arguments. And yes there were sexist and transphobic argument in the Carrot hate fanbase it's undeniable.

Trashing Carrot might not make you a Yamato fan, but it definitely makes you a Yamato biased indiviual.

But that('s okay, in a few weeks, you will all understand why ;)
You are the Carrot biased individual, and you can't even see past your own ineptitude.
Go to ResetEra with your woke bullshit. It has no place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.