Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again this is not about the definition of the word, it's about your misuse of it. If you're gonna use terms to create theories the least you can do is look up their meaning instead of making them up. I appreciate the thanks but I wish you actually answered to my arguments here.
Well I just didn't find that word.. that's all, nothing to worry about mate !

he problem is that this meaning is more of a stretch than anything in this case.
Everything is a stretch in analysis, there is no way to know if an analysis is truly true or not so either you trust or you don't.

Robin at the time was not trustworthy, it may very well have been a ploy to use the SHs for her own means (and hell, she has kinda shown that was the case during Alabasta to some extent, not necessarily to help them as she had no reason to).
She actually had a reason: Luffy. The D interested her so she didn't wanted Luffy to die in Little garden.

Robin was what we call "a false adversary", meaning that even if she seems bad, she is actually doing good.

My issue here is that her sole narrative purpose is not to just be a glorified human GPS
It's not her only purpose it's just A subtext's purpose.

Her entire development in Ohara as well as her history with her mother makes her an Archeologist, who happens to have the capability of leading the Strawhats (alongside Nami) to Laugh Tale.
And yes Of course Robin is actually an archeologist, I'm only emphasizing the SUBTEXT here.

You cannot handle criticism labeled against you.
Me, is none of your business mate :) Des bisous.

Your mentality is that of a child's.
Sure :milaugh:

You are on a public forum, you open yourself up to criticism. Deal with it.
You are confusing adhominem and ad personam mate. On a forum, you CAN make adnominem but you are quite out of line if you make Ad personam. But I'm sure you understand.

No wonder you were basically insta banned on AP
If you start attacking me and not my argument, you are not on the side of reason anymore. But don't worry, I do that sometimes too, so I can understand when you guys kinda lack some ethics.

Well I just didn't find that word.. that's all, nothing to worry about mate !

Everything is a stretch in analysis, there is no way to know if an analysis is truly true or not so either you trust or you don't.

She actually had a reason: Luffy. The D interested her so she didn't wanted Luffy to die in Little garden.

Robin was what we call "a false adversary", meaning that even if she seems bad, she is actually doing good.

It's not her only purpose it's just A subtext's purpose.

And yes Of course Robin is actually an archeologist, I'm only emphasizing the SUBTEXT here.

Me, is none of your business mate :) Des bisous.

Sure :milaugh:

You are confusing adhominem and ad personam mate. On a forum, you CAN make adnominem but you are quite out of line if you make Ad personam. But I'm sure you understand.

If you start attacking me and not my argument, you are not on the side of reason anymore. But don't worry, I do that sometimes too, so I can understand when you guys kinda lack some ethics.
I honestly don't give a shit, I'll critique your person or your views.

Status
Not open for further replies.