Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're saying that if a person tells you that you seem to be obsessed with this thread, or defending Carrot, or the Carrot character itself, and that person is therefore insulting you back, what you're telling me is that, for example, fighting back someone's suicide urges and desire by telling them that they should seek professional help is also using their mental state against them, right?
Yup, but that must be done in a good way, or it's actually psychophobia (harmfull) And that casehas NOTHING to do with what we are talking about here, so please refrainfrom comparing suicides urges and the urges to follow a thread please.

Now, I know exactly what you are going to say: that you are not obsessed with Carrot, that you're not obsessed with dedicating your online pressence and free time to defend her and that if people say that you are, they are manipulating and twisting the narrative in order to dismiss you, right?
I'm actually obsessed with defendin a THEORY, not Carrot. And that's no one's problem so this shouldn't be taken into account.

I'm I clear ?

But you can't argue that, because we have the receipts. You have a blog dedicated to Carrot that you update regularly, you join online forums about One Piece to talk mostly about Carrot. Same as with your Twitter account. Your online persona, from start to finish (your nickname, your profile image) is dedicated to this secondary character from a fictional work of literature.
Again, to a theory, And that's no one's problem

So I can, with all due respect, confidently asseverate that you are indeed obsessed with Carrot.
No you can't. nor you can't "asseverate" that I'm obsessed with the theory. Why ? Cause that's NONE of your business. Comprendo ?

Because otherwise, you're clearly nearing a situation of serious colapse if (and I'm even willing to give you the conditional tense) the headcanon in which you have invested 6 years and countless hours of online presence doesn't come to fruition. And you may do a stupid thing when that happens.
My mental state is none of your business

If you don't seek mental help, at least leave the Internet IF the unthinkable happens.
That.. is a clear example of psychophobia.

Or you can still spend 20 of 24 hours a day in here either way, and I'll be here to make fun of you and farm likes at your cost.
That's none of your business.

At least I tried to help.
No, you only showed your psychophobia mate.

Yup, but that must be done in a good way, or it's actually psychophobia (harmfull) And that casehas NOTHING to do with what we are talking about here, so please refrainfrom comparing suicides urges and the urges to follow a thread please.

I'm actually obsessed with defendin a THEORY, not Carrot. And that's no one's problem so this shouldn't be taken into account.

I'm I clear ?

No you can't. nor you can't "asseverate" that I'm obsessed with the theory. Why ? Cause that's NONE of your business. Comprendo ?

Are you Autistic?

Yes really...
the crew follows more orders from nami than they do from zoro..which is the primary role of a first mate..
and like I said...Combatant is an official role in one piece
just like an archaeologist is...
Oda has no obligation to follow real world roles on a ship..he can make it whatever he wants
yeah, and right now his story tells a different one that yours.

Guys, there is no reason to mock c4n for being French.
There are plenty of other reasons to mock him:kayneshrug:
:milaugh::kata:

Dude this is ridiculous. Robin has zero experience in navigation, at least nowhere near Nami's, that's just a fact. She's useful to decipher the road poneglyphs but Nami will have to navigate the ship to Laugh Tale with the navigational data from them. Your mental gymnastics are beyond control at this point
Sigh.. again.. you luagh.. but you don't understand.. It's not about freaking navigation mate !! It's about the ROAD. It's about the UNDERLYING ROLE of Robin in the story, you know:

SUB-FREAKING-TEXT

Go read the title of chapter 114 mate. You will do me a favor.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know, what if I was ?

yeah, and right now his story tells a different one that yours.

:milaugh::kata:

Sigh.. again.. you luagh.. but you don't understand a single thing.. It's not about freaking navigation mate !! It's about the ROAD. It's about the UNDERLYING ROLE of Robin in the story, you know:

SUB-FREAKING-TEXT

Post automatically merged:

I don't know, what if I was ?
Gee I wonder.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Nami indicates a DIRECTION. Robin indicates A DESTINATION. You don't understand the difference.. as usual.
Just to make sure I looked it up, there IS a translation for cap in english, it's called the heading.

Here's a short definition for you since ironically, you accuse people of the very thing you're guilty of:

"In navigation, the heading of a vessel or aircraft is the compass direction in which the craft's bow or nose is pointed".

So you aren't even using the correct words for your argument here, but we're the ones who don't get it, apparently.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I did, it's called "The Course" and hilariously, it's also the chapter where Luffy smashes Robin's eternal pose because they choose their own route. I don't understand why you think a chapter title has so much significance at this point. Robin cannot guide the straw hats, not on her own, that's the whole point. Navigational coordinates aren't a route, the route is what Nami will make it to be once Robin gives her the information she needs to get them there. What even is the point to relegate Robin to the role of a glorified map? She' s a genius archeologist and the only person who can help the SHs actually find Laugh Tale, not just some kind of human map.

Good job ignoring every other point I made, not that I'm surprised.
I said thanks, take the praise mate.

I don't understand why you think a chapter title has so much significance at this point.
You should know by now that Oda's titles OFTEN have double meaning. Sometimes, Oda is showing off the subtext of a situation or toward a character. In that instand Oda is not only describing the log Pose Robin gave them, but also her actual role in the story:

Being someone who will be the bringer of the real destination in finite: The road poneglyph reader.

During her introduction. Robin actually tried to help the strawhats. It was a double sided introduction, with a character with two side, just like the title of the chapter.

That's what reading the subtext means. Understand the core of the chapter and you will understand Robin's real purpose in the story:

The heading/cap giver.

The one that will guide the strawhat toward the One Piece

Last edited:

I'm I clear ?

So, in short:

- Your mental state is none of my, and by extension other users, business

- And if it was, it would only be because of psychophobia, that means, in a harmful manner

- And it would be psychophobia because you say so

So you have ignored everything about the post to say "it isn't this because I say so, I do it because whatever and it's not of your business". So you admit that you are OBSESSED, but specify that your obsession isn't with X, but Y.

In this case, you have LITERALLY ADMITTED that you are OBSESSED with this theory. Your words, not mine, see above. And if we check the definition of obsession...

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/es/diccionario/ingles/obsession

the control of one’s thoughts by a continuous, powerful idea or feeling, or the idea or feeling itself:
- His interest in detective stories has turned to obsession.
- They have an obsession with making money.

So your thoughts are being controlled by a theory that dictates what you think about an idea or feeling and also how you interact with other people. In your case, your theory about Carrot joining is conditioning everything you do. I'm not strawmanning here, I'm working with generic definitions.

And you still have the nerve to admit that you have an obsession but also say that if people question that obsession in any way, shape or form, they're showing their psychophobia?

I'm done here, because no one that reads this will still think you're either sane or reasonable. At best, you're an immaculate troll, but that train has long left the station.

Also, fuck off with your bolded wording that tries to represent a veiled threat with the use of imperatives. It doesn't work when it comes from a fucking rabbit defender.

Get lost.

So, in short:

- Your mental state is none of my, and by extension other users, business

- And if it was, it would only be because of psychophobia, that means, in a harmful manner

- And it would be psychophobia because you say so

So you have ignored everything about the post to say "it isn't this because I say so, I do it because whatever and it's not of your business". So you admit that you are OBSESSED, but specify that your obsession isn't with X, but Y.

In this case, you have LITERALLY ADMITTED that you are OBSESSED with this theory. Your words, not mine, see above. And if we check the definition of obsession...

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/es/diccionario/ingles/obsession

the control of one’s thoughts by a continuous, powerful idea or feeling, or the idea or feeling itself:
- His interest in detective stories has turned to obsession.
- They have an obsession with making money.

So your thoughts are being controlled by a theory that dictates what you think about an idea or feeling and also how you interact with other people. In your case, your theory about Carrot joining is conditioning everything you do. I'm not strawmanning here, I'm working with generic definitions.

And you still have the nerve to admit that you have an obsession but also say that if people question that obsession in any way, shape or form, they're showing their psychophobia?

I'm done here, because no one that reads this will still think you're either sane or reasonable. At best, you're an immaculate troll, but that train has long left the station.

Also, fuck off with your bolded wording that tries to represent a veiled threat with the use of imperatives. It doesn't work when it comes from a fucking rabbit defender.

Get lost.
Damn.. that's another level of toxic right there. Mind your own business mate.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I said thanks, take the praise mate.
Again this is not about the definition of the word, it's about your misuse of it. If you're gonna use terms to create theories the least you can do is look up their meaning instead of making them up. I appreciate the thanks but I wish you actually answered to my arguments here.

You should know by now that Oda's titles OFTEN have double meaning. Sometimes, Oda is showing off the subtext of a situation or toward a character. In that instand Oda is not only describing the log Pose Robin gave them, but also her actual role in the story:

Being someone who will be the bringer of the real destination in finite: The road poneglyph reader.

During her introduction. Robin actually tried to help the strawhats. It was a double sided introduction, with a character with two side, just like the title of the chapter.

That's what reading the subtext means. Understand the core of the chapter and you will understand Robin's real purpose in the story:

The heading/cap giver.

The one that will guide the strawhat toward the One Piece
Oh I'm totally aware Oda enjoys creating titles that have double meanings, the problem is that this meaning is more of a stretch than anything in this case. Robin at the time was not trustworthy, it may very well have been a ploy to use the SHs for her own means (and hell, she has kinda shown that was the case during Alabasta to some extent, not necessarily to help them as she had no reason to). Also there's no bloody subtext to read here my guy, Robin has explicitly been described as the person who will be able to decipher the road poneglyphs to Laugh Tale, which is what makes her so valuable even to other pirate crews or the WG. My issue here is that her sole narrative purpose is not to just be a glorified human GPS. Her entire development in Ohara as well as her history with her mother makes her an Archeologist, who happens to have the capability of leading the Strawhats (alongside Nami) to Laugh Tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.