Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't.

Combattant is not a role on a ship. I hear what you are saying and I understand that Yamato is indeed characterized as a combattant, but on the ship, it doesn't matter. Their is a reason the role of Zoro was never announced as a official "combattant", his role is FIRST MATE. That's his role on the ship, in the undertext of the story, not combattant. Again, a role must have something to do with the PLACE on the Sunny. "Combattant" alone means nothing, it has no self value.
Zoro's role is officially stated as the combattant on the official one piece website...
Zoro doesnt do things that a first mate does...
no one in the crew is obligated to follow zoros orders when luffy is not there...which is the primary funtion of a first mate...
Nami...does more "first mate" duties than zoro actually does.

he is the combatant...and yes that is not a "ship" role but an "archaeologist" isn't either..but its still robins role.
Oda does what he wants.

Of course he does.

no one in the crew is obligated to follow zoros orders when luffy is not there
Yup, that may be why is is not officialized.

he is the combatant...and yes that is not a "ship" role but an "archaeologist" isn't either..but its still robins role.
Oda does what he wants.
Yup, and his story tells a different one ;)

Zoro's role is officially stated as the combattant on the official one piece website...
no one in the crew is obligated to follow zoros orders when luffy is not there...which is the primary funtion of a first mate...
Nami...does more "first mate" duties than zoro actually does.

Oda does what he wants.
Nami was supposed to be the “first mate” and Zoro was supposed to be Buggy’s crew, but Oda changed that. Everybody knows and understands it, except he-who-must-not-be-named

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Oh my god...I FINALLY GET IT. I think someone mentionned C4N is french before, and from his illiteracy it would make sense at times. "Cap" in french when it comes to navigation is essentially the direction you are heading towards, like a navigational route. However this is complete and utter baloney, Nami is the navigator and she also charts the seas. Meanwhile Robin has time and time again been seen translating ancient texts and has shown to be knowledgable about ancient ruins, she's an archeologist through and through. "Cap giver" is basically a shitty translation of a french word that essentially boils down to Nami's role, which is to be a navigator, because even if Robin can somehow help them navigate (which will be through translating the road poneglyph), an experienced navigator still needs to make sense of the coordinates. This is hilarious holy kek, thanks for the laugh indeed
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Psychophobia in (very) short is using the mental of a person or the vision we have of the mental state of a person against them.

Well like I said, I don't agree with a lot of his hypothesis

It's having a good base knowledge that is enough to analyse correctly the story. The theory can be wrong but the base is still strong.

I have everything in the story with me mate. And it's more than just panelling, it's about an entire treatment, difference in the storytelling, difference in the interactions, difference in the narration. It's huge differences !

Hm.. after consideration you COULD indeed consider Pedro a minor Main arc character just like Pudding. He is indeed playing a Key role in the arc.

Yamato is a main arc character. Carrot is a side character who will rise to become a strawhat.

Only because he is basing his theory on actual storytelling basis. Actual data, on the contrary to most theorist out there, who are much less professionnal

Do you clown a scientist when his theory is proven wrong ? No. You celebrate him.

Trust me, you guys sound ust like them, on the contrary to morj, I bring actual basic knowledge with REAL storytelling data..

Your reaction :"YoU ArE iNvEnTiNg CoNcEpT tHeReFoRe YoU ArE WrOnG" that's a reaction you only get in front of ignorance. A logical person would understand that being the invention of the term their is the description of a REAL storytelling pattern. Morj would understand that, that's why he is quite different from the rest of you.

Yeah

And treated like usual subversion are, with a corruption in the premisse. Sooo.. yeah.. but all those interaction are MOST LIKELY subversion..

I expect him to do what he does best, surprise everyone.
Post automatically merged:

Glad you remember that, there might be somethings that I can teach you guys after all that mayham.
Ok, I'm going to assume that you're talking about the mental state in both instances for the sake of the argument.

You're saying that if a person tells you that you seem to be obsessed with this thread, or defending Carrot, or the Carrot character itself, and that person is therefore insulting you back, what you're telling me is that, for example, fighting back someone's suicide urges and desire by telling them that they should seek professional help is also using their mental state against them, right?

Now, I know exactly what you are going to say: that you are not obsessed with Carrot, that you're not obsessed with dedicating your online pressence and free time to defend her and that if people say that you are, they are manipulating and twisting the narrative in order to dismiss you, right?

But you can't argue that, because we have the receipts. You have a blog dedicated to Carrot that you update regularly, you join online forums about One Piece to talk mostly about Carrot. Same as with your Twitter account. Your online persona, from start to finish (your nickname, your profile image) is dedicated to this secondary character from a fictional work of literature.

So I can, with all due respect, confidently asseverate that you are indeed obsessed with Carrot. And as such, that hyperfixation should be dealt with the help of a professional. And I'm not saying it so as to diminish you or mock your mental health, but as a genuine concern born from empathy.

Because otherwise, you're clearly nearing a situation of serious colapse if (and I'm even willing to give you the conditional tense) the headcanon in which you have invested 6 years and countless hours of online presence doesn't come to fruition. And you may do a stupid thing when that happens.

But you will ignore this post and continue dig deeper and deeper into your hole. If you don't seek mental help, at least leave the Internet IF the unthinkable happens. Because you won't be able to handle it.

Or you can still spend 20 of 24 hours a day in here either way, and I'll be here to make fun of you and farm likes at your cost.

At least I tried to help.

However this is complete and utter baloney
Nah. It's actually what Robin is. But indead I didn't find the english equivalent.

I suggest all of you to read the title of the chapter Robin was actually introduced in.

Nami indicates a DIRECTION. Robin indicates A DESTINATION. You don't understand the difference.. as usual.

B

Ballel

Oh my god...I FINALLY GET IT. I think someone mentionned C4N is french before, and from his illiteracy it would make sense at times. "Cap" in french when it comes to navigation is essentially the direction you are heading towards, like a navigational route. However this is complete and utter baloney, Nami is the navigator and she also charts the seas. Meanwhile Robin has time and time again been seen translating ancient texts and has shown to be knowledgable about ancient ruins, she's an archeologist through and through. "Cap giver" is basically a shitty translation of a french word that essentially boils down to Nami's role, which is to be a navigator. This is hilarious holy kek, thanks for the laugh indeed
Guys, there is no reason to mock c4n for being French.
There are plenty of other reasons to mock him:kayneshrug:

Oh my god...I FINALLY GET IT. I think someone mentionned C4N is french before, and from his illiteracy it would make sense at times. "Cap" in french when it comes to navigation is essentially the direction you are heading towards, like a navigational route. However this is complete and utter baloney, Nami is the navigator and she also charts the seas, Robin has time and time again been seen translating ancient texts and has shown to be knowledgable about ancient ruins, she's an archeologist through and through. "Cap giver" is basically a shitty translation of a french word that essentially boils down to Nami's role, which is to be a navigator. This is hilarious holy kek, thanks for the laugh indeed
So he's forcing a dumb little pun that's not even funny...
I guess when desperation calls, bluff bluff and bluff some more. This is what happens when individuals who think their smart try to show how "smart" they are.
It always backfires. Reminds me of another certain user here.

None is denying that mate, you are inventing things like usual
it’s ironic that “inventing things” come from someone who’s been fucking doing it from the first time he came here

ALL HAIL CAP GIVER!

Oh my god...I FINALLY GET IT. I think someone mentionned C4N is french before, and from his illiteracy it would make sense at times. "Cap" in french when it comes to navigation is essentially the direction you are heading towards, like a navigational route. However this is complete and utter baloney, Nami is the navigator and she also charts the seas. Meanwhile Robin has time and time again been seen translating ancient texts and has shown to be knowledgable about ancient ruins, she's an archeologist through and through. "Cap giver" is basically a shitty translation of a french word that essentially boils down to Nami's role, which is to be a navigator, because even if Robin can somehow help them navigate (which will be through translating the road poneglyph), an experienced navigator still needs to make sense of the coordinates. This is hilarious holy kek, thanks for the laugh indeed
It’s a humiliation for French fans TBH… I kinda pity French fans

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Nah. It's actually what Robin is. But indead I didn't find the english equivalent.

I suggest all of you to read the title of the chapter Robin was actually introduced in.

Nami indicates a DIRECTION. Robin indicates A DESTINATION. You don't understand the difference.. as usual.
Dude this is ridiculous. Robin has zero experience in navigation, at least nowhere near Nami's, that's just a fact. She's useful to decipher the road poneglyphs but Nami will have to navigate the ship to Laugh Tale with the navigational data from them. Your mental gymnastics are beyond control at this point

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
it’s ironic that “inventing things” come from someone who’s been fucking doing it from the first time he came here

ALL HAIL CAP GIVER!

It’s a humiliation for French fans TBH… I kinda pity French fans
You tell me, the only reason I know this is because I speak french. I refuse to associate with this person though, we don't claim him...
Post automatically merged:

Guys, there is no reason to mock c4n for being French.
There are plenty of other reasons to mock him:kayneshrug:
My issue isn't that he's french, it's that he's making up another role for a character who has been established to already have one for whatever reason and does a literal translation from another language, further muddying his argument. I can't make an argument for fluency but speaking another language isn't a good excuse for a lack of coherence.

Status
Not open for further replies.