Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that wasn’t Luffy though I asked you did Luffy do it and your answer is no
Does it matter if it’s Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

I can get why people might like Yamato for her design or whatever, but they should be honest with themselves and stop pretending that she'd be a good addition to the crew

Last edited:
Be honest Penis, you just don't want any more strawhats because you don't want any more spotlight being taken from the existing crew. It's an understandable position, especially if you don't love any of the current candidates. But you're confusing "want" with "think".
I'll admit that I'm not exactly the most unbiased person on the matter, but I do believe that the lack of a role isn't a good sign

“Y4m4t0 h45n’t d0n3 sh!t iN w4n0”
“Y4m4t0 d0e35n’T h4v3 4n¥ r0£e”
“Y4m4t0 !5n’T 4 6o0d 4dD!t!oN t0 tH3 cR3W”

• Vivi didn’t do any shit during whiskey peak
• Vivi didn’t have any role besides being a fodder (that’s the reason Oda made her chose her country because she doesn’t add much firepower to the crew + very limited fighting style); even post timeskip didn’t show what shit Vivi has done in 2 years to join again
• if Yamato isn’t a good addition then Vivi is better I guess since she can pull pea-COCK strings out of her fucking NIPPLES

“Y4m4t0 h45n’t d0n3 sh!t iN w4n0”
“Y4m4t0 d0e35n’T h4v3 4n¥ r0£e”
“Y4m4t0 !5n’T 4 6o0d 4dD!t!oN t0 tH3 cR3W”

• Vivi didn’t do any shit during whiskey peak
• Vivi didn’t have any role besides being a fodder (that’s the reason Oda made her chose her country because she doesn’t add much firepower to the crew + very limited fighting style); even post timeskip didn’t show what shit Vivi has done in 2 years to join again
• if Yamato isn’t a good addition then Vivi is better I guess since she can pull pea-COCK strings out of her fucking NIPPLES
I voted Vivi cause she's coming back into the story :luuh:
But anyway
1. She's the reason the Alabasta arc happened
2. If she did rejoin permanently (which I don't see happening cause it wouldn't make sense with her character) she would probably have the role of crew diplomat considering how important of an aspect that is for her character
3. Vivi's a better character
Post automatically merged:

Ussop and Robin didn't have roles until after they joined either:kayneshrug:
Well with Usopp he arguably was a sniper from day one, but that's beside the point cause a character like Usopp can work if they join at the start of a story. But Robin was always set up to be the crew archeologist. Did you skip that scene in the tomb?

I voted Vivi cause she's coming back into the story :luuh:
But anyway
1. She's the reason the Alabasta arc happened
2. If she did rejoin permanently (which I don't see happening cause it wouldn't make sense with her character) she would probably have the role of crew diplomat considering how important of an aspect that is for her character
3. Vivi's a better character
She’s coming back doesn’t mean anything.

1. And in the end Robin who permanently joined, not Vivi. Alabasta arc was more to get in depth about how dangerous shichibukai are which were mentioned during AP and Vivi is the plot to get there
2. “Probably”
:kobeha:
Being diplomat means no shit if she can’t fend for herself by being a fodder. New World is way more dangerous. No haki, no DF, no fighting skills that can get stronger = she’s way weaker than Usopp. Oda has said that Usopp will always be the weakest crew member. You expect her to be protected by others for her not being killed & want Oda to use plot armor most of time for her? No shit
3. Again, it doesn’t mean any shit just because she can pull peacock strings out of her nipples and you cope for her

So unless Vivi is shown to have fighting capabilities that can make her stronger than Usopp, you can keep coping.

Status
Not open for further replies.