Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO My entire argument revolved around the mommy Speed line and the best response you guys can muster is:
"Uhm, didn't you read? Speed is going to be Tama's mom."
Now, who is it that isn't reading? :willsmith:
And you guys are STILL bringing C4N as a strawman like if it had any weight to this discussion?
I'm literally laughing out loud at you right now:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:rent-free
I really should know better than to expect any sincere argument from this place, you guys are funny
Post automatically merged:

Today, I would like to remind you all that Tama rhymes with Nakama :cheers:

LMAO My entire argument revolved around the mommy Speed line and the best response you guys can muster is:
And you guys are STILL bringing C4N as a strawman like if it had any weight to this discussion?
I'm literally laughing out loud at you right now:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:rent-free
I really should know better than to expect any sincere argument from this place, you guys are funny

Let me give you a tip pal, when you're this obviously trolling it isn't as funny to engage with your bullshit.

With C4N and Penis Master there's still a real feeling that they are believing their delusions, but you're so obviously bullshitting that there's no fun to be had.

Sorry to break your bubble, but you've gotta improve your clownery game. :josad:

Tama and Speed vs the 10th titanic captain confirmed :rolaugh:

Let me give you a tip pal, when you're this obviously trolling it isn't as funny to engage with your bullshit.

With C4N and Penis Master there's still a real feeling that they are believing their delusions, but you're so obviously bullshitting that there's no fun to be had.

Sorry to break your bubble, but you've gotta improve your clownery game. :josad:
:usoprice:
Yes, keep calling me a troll while avoiding addressing my points about how Oda hasn't portrayed Speed as a mother figure to Tama in any way outside that one gag panel.

Carrot's role is hinting at something. She is cunning, she has consistently used the strength of others for her own purposes. Carrot is like a kinglet. Even a mighty eagle can fail to the cunning of the kinglet.

Is the cabin girl beating the 10th titanic captain? Or any marine?
There is no strength limit to the beasts she can control, so it's definitely possible.
She has also knocked a beast pirate goon unconscious, so she could absolutely handle a low-tier marine soldier herself.
Anyway, I don't see how this is relevant to the nakama discussion since strength was never a factor for that

Status
Not open for further replies.