Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I should give a number stub to my guests for a raffle? First to arrive after me ("01") will get "02" and so on...

P.S.: I do have shirts with "01" though...
Your guests should wear shirts with number “01” until “10” according to the order they come. When they ask why you want them to use the shirts, you’ll say:

So I don’t count myself as a guest and get confused because of it

Question though: Benn Beckman is Shanks’ First Mate or not? Because Shanks should be his own First Mate since he counts himself, right? Benn should be Second Mate
:kobeha:

Your guests should wear shirts with number “01” until “10” according to the order they come. When they ask why you want them to use the shirts, you’ll say:

So I don’t count myself as a guest and get confused because of it

Question though: Benn Beckman is Shanks’ First Mate or not? Because Shanks should be his own First Mate since he counts himself, right? Benn should be Second Mate
:kobeha:
How's it feel being a guest in your own home?
Party has been postponed because our math expert has yet to respond...

Last edited:
No. Because if we get Tama, we get Speed as a package deal. Do you think we're getting Speed too? :suresure:
If Oda really wanted Speed to stay as Tama's mother figure, he wouldn't have introduced a time limit to Tama's ability or made Tama instinctively go for Nami while Speed watched with a shocked look on her face in the same chapter. He probably wouldn't have them not exchange a single line of dialog since then, while having Tama saying she wants to be like Nami. Oda already said in an SBS that he created Speed as a big sister character.
If he was serious about giving Tama parents to stay in Wano he had much better options in Hitetsu or O-Tsuru. You know, characters that aren't brainwashed and have already fed and took care of her previously. Instead, he has been ignoring those relationships and paired Tama with Speed, a brainwashed beast pirate that has already failed to take care of Tama and almost got her killed in Act 1.

If Oda really wanted Speed to stay as Tama's mother figure, he wouldn't have introduced a time limit to Tama's ability or made Tama instinctively go for Nami while Speed watched with a shocked look on her face in the same chapter. He probably wouldn't have them not exchange a single line of dialog since then, while having Tama saying she wants to be like Nami. Oda already said in an SBS that he created Speed as a big sister character.
If he was serious about giving Tama parents to stay in Wano he had much better options in Hitetsu or O-Tsuru. You know, characters that aren't brainwashed and have already fed and took care of her previously. Instead, he has been ignoring those relationships and paired Tama with Speed, a brainwashed beast pirate that has already failed to take care of Tama and almost got her killed in Act 1.
He introduced a time limit and then had speed decide to stay after the limit of her own will. At least C4N and Penis are denying things that are just obvious. You're literally looking at the page where Tama asks Speed to be her mother and saying "no, that didn't happen".

He introduced a time limit and then had speed decide to stay after the limit of her own will. At least C4N and Penis are denying things that are just obvious. You're literally looking at the page where Tama asks Speed to be her mother and saying "no, that didn't happen".
You're saying the person that chose her new mom herself will not immediately ditch her for another motherly figure?

Looks like someone hasn't checked up on their subversion studies. :pepestop:

As clearly stated by head analyst C4N in Article VI, anything a character says they want is not truly what they desire. Get with the program and focus on Oda's clews.

Status
Not open for further replies.