Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pro-Yamao arguments had as much depth to them as a puddle of piss on the bathroom floor. There was only ever a single argument pushed, which was the fact that Yamao said she wanted to join. The type of "proof" that could only trick casuals, illiterates and sake brewers.

Meanwhile the credible arguments against her were endless. You're practically get a new one every other chapter she was is in. Not to mention her having like 4/5 points that flat out removed her from serious consideration.

We really sat through a time where people saw "Guardian of Wano"...and their first thought was "Straw Hat Pirate"...

The problem with this forum is that new ideas are memed and laughed at. The concept of subversive affirmation might be something I conceptualized, but it's describing a REAL narrative pattern.

Oda did that multiple time wih Yamato and you guys ignored my warnings.

Yamato not joining is not just a fluck, it's something Oda had in mind since the beginning.

You should pay more attention to what I'm saying

You compared people to pidgeon and implied insults all the time, no need to lie now.
Anyhow, i am now a carrot 4 nakama, but not for any of your reasons.
Nah, only you think I implying insults, I never insulted anyone here. But I was insulted for sure.

For what reason mate ? I'm interested as I pretty much covered everything in 5 years.

The arguments against her were always and remain bullshit, just like the decision to pull back at the last minute; if this is what Oda had planned, he wasted too much time for a low-grade “twist” half the fandom saw coming and executed it in the least sensible way, so even if he tricked the rest of us, he actively made his story worse for it. Y’all are getting real big heads over being right, and that’s fine, you deserve to have some fun…but it’s gonna make some of y’all think more of your deductive abilities than you reasonably should, and I’m happy to stay here to bring y’all back down to the mud with me :shocking:
Nah you're just not as smart as C4N. Simple.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The Pro-Yamao arguments had as much depth to them as a puddle of piss on the bathroom floor. There was only ever a single argument pushed, which was the fact that Yamao said she wanted to join. The type of "proof" that could only trick casuals, illiterates and sake brewers.

Meanwhile the credible arguments against her were endless. You're practically get a new one every other chapter she was is in. Not to mention her having like 4/5 points that flat out removed her from serious consideration.

We really sat through a time where people saw "Guardian of Wano"...and their first thought was "Straw Hat Pirate"...
If it was that obvious, how come you constantly had to change the goalposts to make an argument?
:kaidowhat:
Literally all the 6 or so reasons you gave didn't even turn out to be true? The Nami clone literally had a last minute change of heart to stay and be more like Oden(still cringe even typing this)

Your conlusion turned out to be right(we deserves lots some revenge shit talking), but let's not pretend the arguments themselves were solid lol

Because basically the toxicity the majority of Yamato fans have been exuding for the last two years has been too much. Yamato fans were the ones who were promised again and again and again that she would join. Always looking down to Carrot, calling us delusionals and selling the duck before even hunting it. This is the ULTIMATE SLAP of the series. Nothing compares to it.

If Carrot doesn't trully join, it won't be half a slap what you guys took.
Not really. Yamato got the ticket to join whenever she wants. Carrot even if she sneaks on is still not invited and has to force herself on the crew.

To me that personally is worse then what happened to Yamato.

If it was that obvious, how come you constantly had to change the goalposts to make an argument?
:kaidowhat:
Literally all the 6 or so reasons you gave didn't even turn out to be true? The Nami clone literally had a last minute change of heart to stay and be more like Oden(still cringe even typing this)

Your conlusion turned out to be right(we deserves lots some revenge shit talking), but let's not pretend the arguments themselves were solid lol
Nope. Some of our arguments were solid and on point as fuck. You just were busy eating the trolling and acting all cocky to READ. One of my first comments on WG, a couple of months ago:

It's never been about Luffy accepting or rejecting anyone. It's about the character natural development. I think if Yamato ends up finding freedom somewhere else (beside Momo, helping restore Wano, whatever) is as valid as trying to search freedom within the crew. If she just wants to be on the crew from the moment she is introduced, it's hard to believe there's been much development there. On the contrary, learning what true freedom means on a psychological level is much more satisfying than believing she has to put geographic distance between her and her father or act just like Oden to be free. Freedom is not about miles, it's about a position in life. She could still be imprisoned in the Sunny or she could be as free as ever in Wano. It's up to her.

We are not, the probabilities are still low for Carrot (even tho I'm still convinced) but the thing is, Carrot was never gonna join like Yamato on the departure, it was always about sneaking in. And that reveal can only happen at the transition between the end of the arc of wano and the next.

I explained that here.

- Funny, on this article I made the joke that there would be a big jump on the waterfall, it actually happened x) -
But that is not JOINING that is sneaking on the Sunny. That doesn’t mean she is a strawhat. And that’s the point. She can travel with them but doesn’t make her a Nakama. Yamato is already considere a Nakama but my prediction was that she would travel with them and that is why I take my L

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Can anybody explain how people supporting Carrot and people supporting Yamato ended up going to war? I mean, is there any hidden rule that only one of them can join?

Status
Not open for further replies.