Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Or maybe we need to stop inhaling copium. I'm kinda running out of it right now.
Nah, the end of this arc makes it clear we're coming back. "Till we meet again." "Take a short break."

Huge plot points unaddressed:
-Pluton
-Wano's borders/Oden's dream
-Nakama that need to join
-Zoro's backstory

One Piece is about Inherited Will, as the last page of 1057 states. Every dead flashback character like Oden has there dream come true through someone inheriting their will. Calgara and Noland's dreams are inherited by Cricket, Wiper, and Luffy, who rings the bell to fulfill those dreams. Tom's dream of Water 7 being saved and of Franky loving his ships comes true through the Straw Hats saving Iceberg and inspiring Franky to build the Thousand Sunny. Momo, Yamato, Luffy, and Zoro are the characters in Wano who directly inherited Oden's Will. Since the borders aren't open, and that was Oden's dream, Wano literally can't end yet.

People can say whatever they want, Wano won't end fully until the borders are open and Pluton is unleashed. We're coming back to get the Oni/Rabbit duo.

Carrot doesn't join. The war is over. Time to pack it up. Hopefully the terrible fans on each side learn not to be assholes. I'm moving on. The waning gibbous moon is a sign of end. The next moon is the new moon. The new moon is closest in alignment with the sun and is not visible. This represents a new chapter.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
*Inhales copium* Perhaps Carrot *inhales* is on the ship and shows up but... *inhales* doesn't YET join *inhales* in 1058?
I've been staring down the fruits on the Sunny whenever it's visible, trying to see if one of Nami's Mikans became Monet's Fruit.

Next chapter, I'll have so much fun staring at random crates and barrels, wondering if a bunny-girl is hidden in them.

He's just trolling Carrot fans at this point. He can be a leaker yeah, but maybe he's not talking seriously now

Anyway if it's confirmed Wano is 0/10 to me. Oda completely ruined everything

Un-amed please swear upon Carrot's ears that she's not joining if she's not joining.
Big Carrot fans would never swear upon her soft big ears and lie.

This is the ultimate test.

Status
Not open for further replies.