Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's lineage got teased, and what did we get from it
honestly I prefer it this way. Just a hint is enough. If Oda went all in in Zoro being part of some super special damiyo lineage it would take away from his character of achieving to be the best through hardwork and willpower.
we got some exposition this arc, but giving it all away now makes no sense from a writing stand point since that's clearly Zoro's EoS power-up.

The monster samurai that was supposed to prove Kaido's opinion on the samurai wrong? Never happened.
I don't remember this being a plotpoint that needed to be adressed, but doesn't Oden qualify?
"Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

How the fuck did that turn out? :hapnoel:
You're taking things too literally, this cote was made many years ago and was about how it was impossible to visualize Luffy defeating Kaido like he uses to his other enemies. To resolve this Oda made Kaido fight almost 20 different characters during the raid and gave Luffy 3 different power-ups. He didn't gave Kaido another strong punch, like he did with crocodile or enel, he learned an advanced CoA technique, advanced CoC and awaked a literal god devil fruit. Again, all this after Kaido had already received damage from his other fights.

AHH but like what if carrot really was on the ship...that be crazy hahaha unless...nah
IMO The last member is going to be Carrot and we will see her in the next chapter. And as I said before, Carrot has inherited Pedro's will to accompany the crew that is destined to bring the dawn. BB has 10 titanic commanders but the last one has not been revealed yet and Luffy is destined to defeat him. He said himself that he wanted 10 members

So next chapter prediction: 11vs11
- some information about Vivi and Sabo
-BB appears, and reveals his 10th commander
- back on the Sunny we see the "aldutes" of the crew talking about their new destination. And Carrot comes out of the Barrel and we will see her bounty...
that's why in the previous chapter the narrator underlines the fact that a member is missing because Luffy has always wanted to have 10

J

Joygirl1

I´m feeling sorry for the more normal Carrot fans like Pot but where is this sudden overconfidence from certain Carrot fans coming from?

There was a time when I could have imagined her becoming a strawhat and I would not have been against it but the moment for joining was missed out as it didn´t happen after WCI and then came Wano with this character having almost zero relevance to it.

Now imagine Yamato somehow showing up in the next arc (probably Elbaf), doing basically nothing in it and then randomly joining at the end of it, wouldn´t you also ask yourself what the hell Oda would be doing?

that makes him being so strong all the better. he really just worked his ass off to get to where he is
I feel he going to get specialed soon. Zoro will be from a long line of deadly mosh head warriors known as the green head tribe. He has a super muscular body and is drawn to combat naturally.
Post automatically merged:

I´m feeling sorry for the more normal Carrot fans like Pot but where is this sudden overconfidence from certain Carrot fans coming from?

There was a time when I could have imagined her becoming a strawhat and I would not have been against it but the moment for joining was missed out as it didn´t happen after WCI and then came Wano with this character having almost zero relevance to it.

Now imagine Yamato somehow showing up in the next arc (probably Elbaf), doing basically nothing in it and then randomly joining at the end of it, wouldn´t you also ask yourself what the hell Oda would be doing?
You're not normal.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fact is that Carrot should have had an important moment in Wano to keep her relevant enough for joining but Oda didn´t give her that.
I will say that in hindsight her fighting Perospero proved to be a much bigger deal than first thought
Because since she saved Marco she started a series of dominos that helped or even kept the raid from failing.
Marco was about to get either killed or injured by the Big Mom/Perospero combo, but Carrot was able to save him.

If Marco died/got injured there then that means no fire to hold off the ice oni virus, which means that Chopper never makes a cure, which leads to no one being able to hold King or Queen back when they start to rampage on the live floor, and that Zoro and Izo don't get moved to their important locations and so on. Not to mention all the trouble Perospero would've caused if he got to the live floor alongside Big Mom.

Carrot fighting Perospero ends up being an actual significant moment because since she fought Big Mom's first born worth 700 million berries it ends up helping the raid in a significant way.

I honestly might make a thread about this tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.