Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So Blackbeard killing shanks theory is going to be popular on internet. I see it on fan arts

‘’Blackbeard and greenbull mentioned they will fight shanks and his crew later time.
‘But which one ?

of course 99% people choose Blackbeard, and we know oda will do opposite/unpredictable way.
Japanese readers comes first. It's very likely their theories that make Oda change course. If BB killing Shanks is mandatory like Kaido being a dragon, it's safe but if not? Inb4 BKS(Buggy Kills Shanks)

Smoker would rather die than join luffy crew. He don’t like pirates , let alone join the crew.
Smoker is opening up to the SHs. He knows they are good people but his flawed(yet changing) view on their positions holds him back.

There's this theory that the Strawhats are going to Whitebeard's island to pay respect to Ace grave..
And that Sabo's going there too for hiding?.. Anyway Vivi is most likely with Sabo right?..

My point is, Bonney could be there with those 2..:kayneshrug:

Or Bonney was part of the restructuration also..

Keeping in mind how I feel Yamato is set-up to come back and join by Laugh Tale after everything that was said and done, I gotta say, this is prob the worst, most tone-deaf Wano panel with Yamato in it. Feels as if one is being mocked for time/panels being wasted.

bro i literally explained you just said No, now im not arguing to brick walls
Sorry I was still typing whe you made your second post.
Because no argument is needed they arent heading back to wano anytime soon, she doesnt add anything and ruins atleast 1 strawhat due to babysitting
The narrator said "until we meet again" after that goodbye panel and the opening of Wano's borders is still a plotpoint that needs to be addressed. We are definitely coming back to Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.