Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as male possible Strawhats go, only Kin’emon or MomI has the highest chance. Maybe Pedro IF the Will of P strikes back.

Still iffy on Smoker unless Oda manage to prove us all wrong.

If possible, we get an all new male character in the next character who’s impactful as Franky and join the crew.
If pedro Alive he might end up fleet commander and momo probably stays home
Post automatically merged:

As far as male possible Strawhats go, only Kin’emon or MomI has the highest chance. Maybe Pedro IF the Will of P strikes back.

If possible, we get an all new male character in the next character who’s impactful as Franky and join the crew.
Franky showcase his usefulness and importance with In arc he was in. Without him robin would have been taken way. As well suffered from Her psd with buster call Intact. Most likely been attack by elephant sword again. Momo by comparison not as useful.

Smoker has never been trivial for the straw hats overall success. He always spare them let them do there thing he always been Inquisitive of the straw hats actions what they do. It’s likely going stay as a secret ally to there cause. Kind like coby.

Last edited:
Right. I would sooner see Smoker as a secret ally than becoming a pirate to spite the Marines a la Kuzan.

People are only expecting him because of Mr. Morj.
Someone talk about smoker joining even before morij video
Hypehunter talk about it. I just never Saw appeal put to much stock into it.

Honestly, it's still somewhere deep inside I hope that Pedro is still alive and will join SHs.
Well he is better kid I guess. I mean he also wanted to join Roger’s crew. He also lost years his life and really great Distraction for Brook get poneglaphs rubbing. Even in the zou flashback he was relatively important. If he we’re alive today I don’t know what would happened to him. The reason I can see him fleet commander because his crew still around some them are hanging out with big mom. Plus it kind represents another species joining fleet. The only reason Jinbei is different there a lot Crews who seems fishman joins there ranks main crews. Like roger, whitebeard, kaido, big mom, donflamingo, dragon. Oden, foxy, ace. And possible blackbeard . We already have Raindeer kind of representative who ate human human fruit. Even luffy kind said, mink tribe are likely army chopper. Could possible chopper might have learn something from minks while being zou. He has been hanging out with carrot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.