Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe would make a lotta sense, they both have that “way of the warrior” vibe about them. I think she’ll still be a bit goofier than Nami or Robin, which is why I could see her getting along with Brook as well :brootea:
Also if the monster 5 theory thing happens it could push the connection between them

Itd be mad funny if brook asks to see yamato panties and he just pulls out some shitty ass man boxers lol

@Jew D. Boy
Who do you think yamato's best friend in tge crew will be?
Zoro and Jinbei. I think sanji if he was flirting with her she would little Embarrassed
Post automatically merged:

Also if the monster 5 theory thing happens it could push the connection between them

Itd be mad funny if brook asks to see yamato panties and he just pulls out some shitty ass man boxers lol
These are great examples

Last edited:
Man, it really sickens me to no end that Yamato, in spite of making only a few appearances, had earned more right to be a Straw Hat than Carrot when she's barely contributed anything to even warrant that qualification. Let's be honest, the only reason she's even getting those votes is because she's strong and she's got those "best girl" aesthetics and nothing more

Man, it really sickens me to no end that Yamato, in spite of making only a few appearances, had earned more right to be a Straw Hat than Carrot when she's barely contributed anything to even warrant that qualification. Let's be honest, the only reason she's even getting those votes is because she's strong and she's got those "best girl" aesthetics and nothing more
I mean have you actually research what type of girl that Yamato is based on
You’d be surprised that there are a lot of anime female characters that are just like her.

http://gaijinrider.altervista.org/A...F-VqDquMLEgMyW7h53w0Zo5XJTFgUzM_oqEoaPWfOu7Zw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timeline.com/amp/p/c51808fa2172

Uh, Yamato went from Nami clone to a Nami clown. I'm not a fan of her color scheme, its kind of a mess, she's a rainbow popsicle. Oda is trying too much to make her standout with colors it has a reverse effect. And why are her horns red?

Anyway i would still take Yamato over the colorless rabbit, its not even a question.

Can you imagine how wrong it would feel if Carrot was in Yamato's place on the WSJ cover when she never had an exchange with Luffy. It would literally make my skin crawl. :whitepress:

Uh, Yamato went from Nami clone to a Nami clown. I'm not a fan of her color scheme, its kind of a mess, she's a rainbow popsicle. Oda is trying too much to make her standout with colors it has a reverse effect. And why are her horns red?

Anyway i would still take Yamato over the colorless rabbit, its not even a question.

Can you imagine how wrong it would feel if Carrot was in Yamato's place on the WSJ cover when she never had an exchange with Luffy. It would literally make my skin crawl. :whitepress:
She did had a exchange with him she bit him :steef:

Yamato is close to beating Carrot in the poll too. It won't be long until she just pass her once the chapter officially release.

:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

Unrelated, but Tama is right behind Vivi by 5 votes. Dango tamer vs desert princess. Truly a unique match up compared to rabbit mink vs oni girl.

Yamato might have Nami’s design but her personality is a little different as well as her fighting style.

She’s a character who’s pretty naïve probably not the sharpest character in the series but she does make it up in terms of her own strength. I do see her as a rebellious troublemaker who has her own moral code that she got from someone else (oden’s journal). She Is bit Tom boy like character Who is used to fighting and is well train for combat. The conflict end being her father pretty much limited her on what she can possibly do with her life. So she couldn’t have a life outside of father’s organization. She probably suffered from an abusive relationship by her father. She did challenge her father time time again but she always got punished for that. The only goal I believe she wants to be strong and tough like oden was make herself into legend.

Yamato might have Nami’s design but her personality is a little different as well as her fighting style.

She’s a character who’s pretty naïve probably not the sharpest character in the series but she does make it up in terms of her own strength. I do see her as a rebellious troublemaker who has her own moral code that she got from someone else (oden’s journal). She Is bit Tom boy like character Who is used to fighting and is well train for combat. The conflict end being her father pretty much limited her on what she can possibly do with her life. So she couldn’t have a life outside of father’s organization. She probably suffered from an abusive relationship by her father. She did challenge her father time time again but she always got punished for that. The only goal I believe she wants to be strong and tough like oden was make herself into legend.
I mean i don't have any problem with what you brought up other than her design, which is not really a deal breaker.
There's more to her story without a doubt, her attitude alone isn't normal, its fine to imitate Oden but not to the point of thinking that Momonosuke is her son. I'm waiting to learn more about her story and her flashback, then i could very well switch my vote from Vivi to Yamato.

Carrot has no chance to join the Strawhats though.

I mean i don't have any problem with what you brought up other than her design, which is not really a deal breaker.
There's more to her story without a doubt, her attitude alone isn't normal, its fine to imitate Oden but not to the point of thinking that Momonosuke is her son. I'm waiting to learn more about her story and her flashback, then i could very well switch my vote from Vivi to Yamato.

Carrot has no chance to join the Strawhats though.
Fair enough I like Vivi return too

I’m not sure what Vivi’s role would be on the SHs. Diplomat?
Maybe could also be nurse
why I think return her family has been mention multiple times through kaido’s saga characters like donflamingo mention her family not part of 20 kingdoms. As well the elder stars consider them to be traitors. Ima seems have photo of her that he is holding. According Garp there was an incident that happened alabasta that we aren’t aware of. Morgan said, an assassination or assassination attempt. We don’t know what it is. It’s has me fan worried about the fate of vivi. On top if we go by official one piece vivi alongside all the straw hats.
As for carrot I wouldn’t mind her either

Carrot feels like part of the team like ussop and franky they had an event that changed there lives. They want be helpful for other characters.
It’s also about idea changing fate that Pedro didn’t get the opportunity join roger’s crew since was little. But carrot is older than Pedro was at the time. Now, fate can change just look what franky and brook. Franky never join roger’s crew and brook it was never discovered by the Roger Pirates.

Diplomat is a good role for Vivi, although a bit shaky. They are pirates, I am not sure if a princess who joins the crew as a pirate herself would be negotiating with other kingdoms or even the very World Government that wants her will be very easy. She could win over islands that the Strawhats had visited before, but new ones wouldn't be very easy unless these are kingdoms known by the usual attendees of the Reverie.

There is also the factor of how many more islands the crew will visit before we reach Laugh Tale.

Maybe could also be nurse
why I think return her family has been mention multiple times through kaido’s saga characters like donflamingo mention her family not part of 20 kingdoms. As well the elder stars consider them to be traitors. Ima seems have photo of her that he is holding. According Garp there was an incident that happened alabasta that we aren’t aware of. Morgan said, an assassination or assassination attempt. We don’t know what it is. It’s has me fan worried about the fate of vivi. On top if we go by official one piece vivi alongside all the straw hats.
As for carrot I wouldn’t mind her either

Carrot feels like part of the team like ussop and franky they had an event that changed there lives. They want be helpful for other characters.
It’s also about idea changing fate that Pedro didn’t get the opportunity join roger’s crew since was little. But carrot is older than Pedro was at the time. Now, fate can change just look what franky and brook. Franky never join roger’s crew and brook it was never discovered by the Roger Pirates.
Nurse? That doesn’t really make sense. Everyone who joined And took a position within the SHs happened to be very exceptional in their field. Well then let’s ask ourselves, what skill is Vivi exceptional in? Politics obviously. She been surrounded by it her whole life. If she were to join the SHs permanently, her position would have to revolve around politics. The only way I can see Vivi being useful to the SHs in the political field is near the end of the story where Luffy wages direct war on the World Government. Vivi’s role would be to rally and convince as many kingdoms as possible to Luffy’s side. This is why I think the Diplomat position makes the most sense for her if she were to join permanently.

Nurse? That doesn’t really make sense. Everyone who joined And took a position within the SHs happened to be very exceptional in their field. Well then let’s ask ourselves, what skill is Vivi exceptional in? Politics obviously. She been surrounded by it her whole life. If she were to join the SHs permanently, her position would have to revolve around politics. The only way I can see Vivi being useful to the SHs in the political field is near the end of the story where Luffy wages direct war on the World Government. Vivi’s role would be to rally and convince as many kingdoms as possible to Luffy’s side. This is why I think the Diplomat position makes the most sense for her if she were to join permanently.
I have no counter arguments I think the reason why I kind of went with the nurse idea because she trying take care Frog in cover page request. Trying best take care of on Nami. But the way you are describe the diplomatic approach it does sound like that what her role as character would be. She’s always been a character who’s always been like a pacifist towards civilians and the straw hats. If she gets hit or hurt she brushes it off without trying start conflict. But if things do escalate she will take action. Like you said, She did advise Luffy on how to deal with situations in drum island. That not everything has be fight think about your friend others around you. This wear luffy learn bowed his head ask for others to help him, ask someone save someone else and thank them as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.