Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be alright with this.

Not that there’s many convincing male candidates left other than a samurai.
Samurai have use before though https://www.google.com/amp/s/samuraiswords.store/kanabo/amp/
Post automatically merged:

I can already start to see Yamato spying on women along with Sanji and Brook because Oden was an extreme pervert himself :( Don’t know what would happen if Sanji and Brook ask to see Yamato’s panties though... Yet, I can see Sanji getting unfazed by Yamato due to her identifying herself as a male, he is not the best Okama supporter around (though a counter-argument is Kiku situation, he might change his attitude towards her once he learns she is a male) :D
Yamato That’s not what type character She is not perv. It would more sanji Flirting she blushing towards him. She has never complement maybe she wants have boyfriend. She strong female who raise like man.

What do yall think yamatos role on the ship is gonna be?

And more importantly his family position?
Its either older sister or aunt
Older sister character. In terms her very tough but not brightest/sharpest has her morels that she goes by. Has Tom boy like charm to her personality and I do think protective of younger ones.

What do yall think yamatos role on the ship is gonna be?

And more importantly his family position?
Its either older sister or aunt
In terms role it Should would be combatant. Zoro moves ranks to be luffy’s vice captain

Last edited:
I guess it would be Yamato, not Jinbei, nor Carrot.
I mean Carrot adventure will get to it's end in Wano, it's like Alice in Wonderland, who eventually never stayed forever in Wonderland.
Now, I want to say that Yamato for me is still retarded, and just asking for her head been cracked by Kaido, or Luffy.
But BUT Yamato will join crew 100%
Oden joined Roger in the end of his journey and that will be easily Yamato
Plus to that I'm still on Theory that Luffy is Xebec on mother or father line. So Yamato will be next Kaido in his team.

I mean Carrot adventure will get to it's end in Wano, it's like Alice in Wonderland, who eventually never stayed forever in Wonderland.
Now, I want to say that Yamato for me is still retarded, and just asking for her head been cracked by Kaido, or Luffy.
Plus to that I'm still on Theory that Luffy is Xebec on mother or father line. So Yamato will be next Kaido in his team.
Jinbei has already official join the crew dude. What are you talking about

I don’t think yamato would An apprentice I think she would be in the front lines in terms of battle

I can already start to see Yamato spying on women along with Sanji and Brook because Oden was an extreme pervert himself :( Don’t know what would happen if Sanji and Brook ask to see Yamato’s panties though... Yet, I can see Sanji getting unfazed by Yamato due to her identifying herself as a male, he is not the best Okama supporter around (though a counter-argument is Kiku situation, he might change his attitude towards her once he learns she is a male) :D
I never thought of it like that at all.

Yamato would definitely be a pervert since Oden was already established as one.

I never thought of it like that at all.

Yamato would definitely be a pervert since Oden was already established as one.
Oden was not a perv.

Oh he definitely was a womanizer. He was kidnapping geishas at a very young age for himself. Even the ladies were fine with it.
The reason he kidnapped them is already told in the series. He did not do it because he is a womanizer I think.

Last edited:
Just by the way. That Yamato with Luffy is on the cover of WSJ could also be a contradiction for her. Don't forget that Oda never previewed or featured a future straw hat in a cover of jump magazine before. The one exception here being Nami on the first issue in which one piece appeared, but those were very different circumstances.
I think it is not good to find patterns for future nakamas.

We never had a nakama who was previously an enemy of the SH, and there you have Robin and Franky.

We never had someone who passed so many sagas and finally Luffy asked him a lot later to join, and there you have Jinbe.

We never had someone in such an important position as Shichibukai, and there you have Jinbe.

And the list goes on and on. If it were for patterns Carrot could not join because she does not have a tragic flashback.

Oda can destroy those patterns however he wants.

Just by the way. That Yamato with Luffy is on the cover of WSJ could also be a contradiction for her. Don't forget that Oda never previewed or featured a future straw hat in a cover of jump magazine before. The one exception here being Nami on the first issue in which one piece appeared, but those were very different circumstances.
Maybe
Yamato relates female straw hats theme them joining the crew
1.working with antagonists
2. Having complicated motivations
3. Switching sides with allied forces
4. Giving little bit backstory that could relevant later on or during this arc
5. Importance with in the arc
6. Serious interaction with Luffy
7. Seems have goal that doesn't align with the antagonist

Her hairstyle is quite different than any other female character we seen thus far and plus Confirmation what race is kaido is ogre

At long last useless Carrot is having her first dedicated plotline in 600 chapters, although it makes no sense.

At the same time, once again she won't be involved with Luffy and from her introduction she hasn't been developed as a Strawhat ever. So the situation with Perospero won't help her in that regard and she didn't inherit Pedro's will as well.

I do want to see what Oda is going to do with her, since as a whole her character has been irrelevant.
However, even if both Sulong Carrot and Wanda team up against Perospero, they wouldn't be enough to defeat him.
If Wanda were to die, it would be a more meaningful moment than when Pedro did since they had no in story real connection. Where as Wanda is her caretaker, they were always together as ruler's aide. But i don't expect Wanda to die for Carrot's development because Pedro didn't die for her development either, Carrot didn't make any progression on that front.

I'm more interested in Wanda's reaction to Perospero, as she was closer to Pedro than Carrot ever was. They were childhood friends after all.

At long last useless Carrot is having her first dedicated plotline in 600 chapters, although it makes no sense.

At the same time, once again she won't be involved with Luffy and from her introduction she hasn't been developed as a Strawhat ever. So the situation with Perospero won't help her in that regard and she didn't inherit Pedro's will as well.

I do want to see what Oda is going to do with her, since as a whole her character has been irrelevant.
However, even if both Sulong Carrot and Wanda team up against Perospero, they wouldn't be enough to defeat him.
If Wanda were to die, it would be a more meaningful moment than when Pedro did since they had no in story real connection. Where as Wanda is her caretaker, they were always together as ruler's aide. But i don't expect Wanda to die for Carrot's development because Pedro didn't die for her development either, Carrot didn't make any progression on that front.

I'm more interested in Wanda's reaction to Perospero, as she was closer to Pedro than Carrot ever was. They were childhood friends after all.
My thing carrot fighting perosparrow. I’m not really against it. Sometimes when comes fictional stories we sometimes forget master does sacrifice themselves in order to protect the others around them. The pupil will respond by trying to take revenge on person sacrifice that they made for them. Weather carrot is successfully or has not been determined. There is history beef between those two characters specifically regarding pedro sacrifice. It does make sense for her to go up against him since she was the one who did witness alongside the other Straw hats pedro Death. Carrot did hear pedro last word before he died. But she couldn’t do anything at time Beside retreat. Now she has Waiting couple days. It gives her time lick her wounds in retaliate and take action this time around. There is no holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.