Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all Yamato doesn't have her own goal. Second she's irrelevant to the story post Wano.

She was only introduced to make Kaido more and more vulnerable because I believe he will have this daddy ish moment despite being as a shit father as a father can be.
Assuming how things will go... really... how boring.
Yamato wants to leave Onigashima, so exploring some places isn't a terrible reach.

She adds nothing to the crew.
It was already being said by @Ravagerblade , Yamato adds more strength to the crew which is needed. Furthermore, the SHs ain’t facing BBPs in a 11 vs 10 battle each member is gonna have a 1 vs 1, not to mention the possibility of Aokiji and Moriah being added in that battle. Lastly we have Luffy’s goal of 10 members in the crew cuz it won’t end with 1 left to join.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It was already being said by @Ravagerblade , Yamato adds more strength to the crew which is needed. Furthermore, the SHs ain’t facing BBPs in a 11 vs 10 battle each member is gonna have a 1 vs 1, not to mention the possibility of Aokiji and Moriah being added in that battle. Lastly we have Luffy’s goal of 10 members in the crew cuz it won’t end with 1 left to join.
I don't care what ravager says.

What Yamato brings to the crew besides useless muscle.
( I say useless muscle because Wano proves time and time again that Oda doesn't care about power scaling anymore ).

Answer me. Just don't dickride her for the sake of being a new female character who wants to see the sea.

I want solid arguments.

( I say useless muscle because Wano proves time and time again that Oda doesn't care about power scaling anymore ).

Answer me. Just don't dickride her for the sake of being a new female character who wants to see the sea.

I want solid arguments.
And this is why we can't have adult conversations Seth. Your child acting gets in the way.

I want solid arguments.
The solid argument you want is the SHs are gonna be 10 members excluding Luffy as stated in the manga. Be it Yamato or someone else.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And this is why we can't have adult conversations Seth. Your child acting gets in the way.
You are such a lost cause.

Asking for solid arguments = child.

It hurts you I know it.

It's hard to give solid arguments where there aren't any.

Yamato's relevant only for the time Wano is up. Post Wano cya.
Post automatically merged:

The solid argument you want is the SHs are gonna be 10 members excluding Luffy as stated in the manga. Be it Yamato or someone else.
Yeah, that can be one.

It doesn't have to be Yamato or more precisely it won't be Yamato.

Oda wont add another SH just after Jinbe made his "official" debut.

Yamato has already invited herself to join the crew and Luffy doesn’t seem to dislike the idea and rather trust her now. Even if we say it’s not her which I don’t agree with you, but besides give me an actual argument why no one can join in the crew right after Jinbei made his official debut?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato has already invited herself to join the crew and Luffy doesn’t seem to dislike the idea and rather trust her now. Even if we say it’s not her which I don’t agree with you, but besides give me an actual argument why no one can join in the crew right after Jinbei made his official debut?
It's not how Oda operates. As simple as that.

Yamato's another carrot.

You are such a lost cause.

Asking for solid arguments = child.

It hurts you I know it.

It's hard to give solid arguments where there aren't any.

Yamato's relevant only for the time Wano is up. Post Wano cya.

Yeah, that can be one.

I gave you, that she's a new character, What fucking new character has everything god damn thing fleshed out in what 6 chapters? This is why I told you and told you and told you to wait. But all I get are shit as answers back from a blind ass hater who can't see his own blind hate.

On top of assuming Yamato is gone for good after Wano, when she has plots with Ace/Luffy and now because those two, Tama.
Her log book, she could take interest in seeing the world.... there's literally so much that she could do. But your just, Nah she ain't going.
Sorry but that's why I call you a child.

I want solid arguments.
What about the fact that she brings a distinct personality that can relate to another audience of female readers throughout the series.
In other words Tom boy like personality. Who is bit troublemaker, rebellious, and has her more morel ideals. She is not female character who was on run working very various organizations just survive . She was prisoner in her father home. Who is well train ever since she was kid by her old man. Who is use to fighting . The type character base on Yamato yankee and sukeban in japan. Otherwise known Delinquent. These type girls really badass. There shows Like Good luck girl, killl la kill, seton Academy, beelzebulb, zombieland saga, tsurezure children, sukeban deka, and Rokudou no Onna-tachi
The characteristics yankee and sukeban
You wear sick mask
Wearing a longer skirt or sometimes a short
Use a club as some form weapon
Has rough way talking like “huh”
Has there own morel code or ideal that ges by “oden journal”
You not consider brightest or the sharpest character in the series
Your use to get into trouble and fighting She appear have difficult family Situation or upbring in her own personal life
She also has a weird way of sitting almost like taking a dump
She is shown have died hair
This character could be a lot of fun interacting with alongside withe straw hats

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I gave you, that she's a new character, What fucking new character has everything god damn thing fleshed out in what 6 chapters? This is why I told you and told you and told you to wait. But all I get are shit as answers back from a blind ass hater who can't see his own blind hate.

On top of assuming Yamato is gone for good after Wano, when she has plots with Ace/Luffy and now because those two, Tama.
Her log book, she could take interest in seeing the world.... there's literally so much that she could do. But your just, Nah she ain't going.
Sorry but that's why I call you a child.
Blah blah blah I stan Yamato because she tomboyish.

I dont give a fuck about ur reasons anymore. U just dickride her because she acts like a boy.

U really expect character that go introduced basiacally at the end of the arc to join shs.

I don't cary anymore.

Yamato is trash.

Can't wait till Wano is over.

What about the fact that she brings a distinct personality that can relate to another audience of female readers throughout the series.
In other words Tom boy like personality. Who is bit troublemaker, rebellious, and has her more morel ideals. She is not female character who was on run working very various organizations just survive . She was prisoner in her father home. Who is well train ever since she was kid by her old man. Who is use to fighting . The type character base on Yamato yankee and sukeban in japan. Otherwise known Delinquent. These type girls really badass. There shows Like Good luck girl, killl la kill, seton Academy, beelzebulb, zombieland saga, tsurezure children, sukeban deka, and Rokudou no Onna-tachi
The characteristics yankee and sukeban
You wear sick masked
Wearing a longer skirt or sometimes a short
Use a club as some form weapon
Has rough way talking like “huh”
Has there own morel code or ideal that go by “oden journal”
You not consider brightest or the sharpest character in the series
Your use to get into trouble and fighting
You appear have difficult family Situation or upbring in your own personal life
You also have a weird way of sitting almost like taking a dump
She is shown have died hair
This character could be a lot of fun interacting with alongside withe straw hats
Still no from me.

She's nothing special.

Honestly my only issue i got with yamato joining is he lowkey feels forced
Like man really came out of nowhere till mid wano

Also that he aint a logia...yet
Well Oda’s not really above forcing things to happen. The whole situation with Brook joining and Thriller Bark as a whole seemed pretty forced to me. Also Thriller Bark seems pretty out of place in quality especially when compared to masterpiece arcs such as Enies Lobby and Sabody Archipelago which happened right before and after it.

Also I remember hearing somewhere that Oda wasn’t going to add a Logia user to the SHs. I have no evidence or confirmation that Oda ever actually said this but it’s just a rumor I’ve heard around.

Blah blah blah I stan Yamato because she tomboyish.

I dont give a fuck about ur reasons anymore. U just dickride her because she acts like a boy.

U really expect character that go introduced basiacally at the end of the arc to join shs.

I don't cary anymore.

Yamato is trash.

Can't wait till Wano is over.

Still no from me.

She's nothing special.
Would you rather want a little child is completely useless on the crew who doesn’t Contribute anything in the story besides crying like a little bitch. Asked others to him. Who would constant danger for this right inevery single arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.