Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Than why do want her father kill her with his hands. Just because Idolized someone else the way she they live their life. That’s like saying garp should Murrder luffy and ace for being a pirate. As well garp killing his son following different that is not marine.
She should die for idolizing that overrated fuck oden.

I swear if she mentions him again she needs to boil asap actually there is one + from her oden fanboying I hope she wants to end her life like him. Being boiled alive.

Time to move on from this arc and leave odentards.

She should die for idolizing that overrated fuck oden.

I swear if she mentions him again she needs to boil asap actually there is one + from her oden fanboying I hope she wants to end her life like him. Being boiled alive.

Time to move on from this arc and leave odentards.
You just don’t like Oden that’s fine. Some people do and some people don’t. “I used your father’s name earlier but my other name Yamato and I would die for you!!!” Will see where this goes from here is hard to say chapter 994 onwards.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You just don’t like Oden that’s fine. Some people do and some people don’t. “I used your father’s name earlier but my other name Yamato and I would die for you!!!” Will see where this goes from here is hard to say chapter 994 onwards.
Yes she will show up here and there spit some overraped lines during her father's downfall and became irrelevant post wano.

Yes she will show up here and there spit some overraped lines during her father's downfall and became irrelevant post wano.
Yeah but she also be character who could be her own person. Is likely going get bounty head knowing she is Kaido’s descendants I don’t think she widely accepted by populist in wano. The only people I think will possible straw hats and the higher ups of wano.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah but she also be character who could be her own person. Is likely going get bounty head knowing she is Kaido’s descendants I don’t think she widely accepted by populist in wano. The only people I think will possible straw hats and the higher ups of wano.
If this manga was realistic people of wano and alliance should fucking murder her for being related to Kaido. I dont give a fuck if she was innocent or not. She's related to man who ruined their country. Leaving her alive might lead to possibility of Yamato regrowing her feelings for Kaido and joining his side in the final battle.

She needs to die so one will ever talk about her.

Fucking carrot v2

Yamato there’s a lot more shock value and clout with her as a character for random foughter to talk about maybe next island other areas through out the world.
Zoro- a pirate hunter/ bounty hunter
Nami-A cat burglar
Ussop-is know as god later series I think know as son of Yassop
Sanji- a vinesmoke part of germa
Chopper-known as pet a monster and doctor from drum island
Robin-is devil child the last of survivor of oherra possible one of the people who can actually can decipher the poneglaphs
Franky-is known as cyborg at same time he actually Utilize some vegepunk tech for himself. So he’s like the pacifista of the team like Kuma
Brook-Is the last survivor of the Rumble pirates it is a literal walking talking corrupts who actually A popstar sensation
Jinbei- he is former warlord of sea.
Yamato-daughter of yonko 100 beast Kaido.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato there’s a lot more shock value and clout with her as a character for random foughter to talk about maybe next island other areas through out the world.
Zoro- a pirate hunter/ bounty hunter
Nami-A cat burglar
Ussop-is know as god later series I think know as son of Yassop
Sanji- a vinesmoke part of germa
Chopper-known as pet a monster and doctor from drum island
Robin-is devil child the last of survivor of oherra possible one of the people who can actually can decipher the poneglaphs
Franky-is known as cyborg at same time he actually Utilize some vegepunk tech for himself. So he’s like the pacifista of the team like Kuma
Brook-Is the last survivor of the Rumble pirates it is a literal walking talking corrupts who actually A popstar sensation
Jinbei- he is former warlord of sea.
Yamato-daughter of yonko 100 beast Kaido.
Give me a solid argumentation about what she adds to the crew.

Because everything in SHP is filled perfectly she's basically a forced addition for the sake of child support if it ever happens.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yamato lol
is the most forced character in one piece
--
she will not join until she is changed a lot
we don't need someone on SHs who Worship oden , but there's no problem if another oden existed as SHs.
Her character is nothing but oden. Lol

She brings nothing to the crew.

Power? We have that. Intelligence? Well, she doesn't have that.

If this manga was realistic people of wano and alliance should fucking murder her for being related to Kaido. I dont give a fuck if she was innocent or not. She's related to man who ruined their country. Leaving her alive might lead to possibility of Yamato regrowing her feelings for Kaido and joining his side in the final battle.

She needs to die so one will ever talk about her.

Fucking carrot v2
If the manga realistic like you said
Zoro attack navy’s son dog and as well son that would make get executed on the spot
Nami- if try steel from a bunch money pirates would gotten herself killed she never could free village from arlong
Ussop- him shouting pirate I am surprise they didn’t try kill him for for tormenting there life for many years
Sanji- didn’t get bad Bad teeth from smoking cigarettes.
Chopper-I am surprise turn into a rug
Robin- would been killed way earlier expected
Franky- would been reported that he was still alive
Brook- I guess he would shot
Jinbei-people would more fearful

Last edited:
Give me a solid argumentation about what she adds to the crew.

Because everything in SHP is filled perfectly she's basically a forced addition for the sake of child support if it ever happens.
as you said the SHs is completed .
even jinbe . seriously he joined after 970 ?! , lol they are almost done with their journey.

but if oda just want to add more members gives them role whatever it was necessary or not .
then the closest one is carrot to watch from the top.
yamato has nothing until now, i hope oda don't introduce the same role as oden to write luffy last voyage :lusalty:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If the manga realistic like you said
Zoro attack navy’s son dog and as well son that would make get executed on the spot
Nami- if try steel from a bunch money pirates would gotten herself killed never could free village arlong
Ussop- him shouting pirate I am surprise they didn’t try kill him for for tormenting his life for many years
Sanji- didn’t get bad Bad teeth from smoking cigarettes.
Chopper-I am surprise turn into a rug
Robin- would been killed way earlier expected
Franky- would been reported that he was still alive
Brook- I guess he would
Jinbei-people would more fearful
Yamato = Oh daddy beats me and I would suck off oden if he was alive.

Yeah every straw hat is better than her by a landside.

yep this a problem
luffy is not shanks , zoro not his master or mihawk etc
--
she need more improvement as character to leave oden shit alone and look for herself
otherwise there's no place for her except wano
-
maybe she has other skills we don't know like how to carve on stones ?! from oden notes

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yep this a problem
luffy is not shanks , zoro not his master or mihawk etc
--
she need more improvement as character to leave oden shit alone and look for herself
otherwise there's no place for her except wano
-
maybe she has other skills we don't know like how to carve on stones ?! from oden notes
It's useless like who gives a fuck about this when Luffy is going to destroy red line and unite the world.

+ She will not leave Oden agenda.

She was brainwashed by t his for 20 years man.

She lot brings distinctive personality that is very different from other characters. That we haven’t seen in that past. A character relatability for an audience that fans in my opinion have been waiting for a long time. A Classic Tom boy and tough girl like character. Who actually use to fighting and who can take serious damage like badass female character shouen. Who can stand tall in a fight. In this chapter 994 it show us a badass female character she actually is. She Not Dodging and outmaneuvering like Rebecca. This isn’t hancock who Superiority complex herself because her own beauty. This character who could fight on her own with no assistance of others. It’s like prideful and honorable warrior type of character who use to getting into fight with people.

This character who actually well train for fighting someone who doesn’t use tricker or out smart there opponent to win a fight. A character doesn’t Use long range attacks like robin win a fight. This is character who use to getting brawl or fight.
Something relative these.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
She lot brings distinctive personality that is very different from other characters. That we haven’t seen in that past. A character relatability for an audience that fans in my opinion have been waiting for a long time. A Classic Tom boy and tough girl like character. Who actually use to fighting and who can take serious damage like badass female character shouen. Who can stand tall in a fight. In this chapter 994 it show us a badass female character she actually is. She Not Dodging and outmaneuvering like Rebecca. This isn’t hancock who Superiority complex herself because her own beauty. This character who could fight on her own with no assistance of others. It’s like prideful and honorable warrior type of character who use to getting into fight with people.

This character who actually well train for fighting someone who doesn’t use tricker or out smart there opponent to win a fight. A character doesn’t Use long range attacks like robin win a fight. This is character who use to getting brawl or fight.
Something relative these.

I saw that on this forum already dunno if you was the one to post it but I dont care about this tom boy fucking thing leave it for rav.

SHe has no personality.

She is all about Oden she doesnt have her own persona. She deserves to die quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.