Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It would be funny. To see Captain like Kidd and Law reacting to Yamato running wild like Oden here and there.

+ The fact that Kidd's and Law's crew are outmatched by Straw Hats by a landslide. Yamato adds some power to the crew.

Straw Hats doesn't need more power. Law and Kidd do.

Seth

โ€Ž
lol You're in denial dude. Just admit it. Would be retarded for her to join Law or Kidd when she's been paying attention to Luffy, Did you not read this last chapter.... Just nails in the motherfucking coffin.
I read and I don't see Luffy inviting her to the crew just because she blabs something about Ace or giving away the logbook.

If we are using this retarded Ace flashback as the example she knows about Kidd and Law and might find them worth too.

Straw Hats are finished, crew. Vivi just needs to rejoin like Jinbe and Luffy has his desired 10 members besides him.

Even if Vivi won't ever rejoin Oda won't allow two new Straw Hats to leave Wano on Sunny. Never was the case.

It's nice that u have ur own little dream but as with most dreams. They are not going to happen. Want to bet?

If she joins or not?

I read and I don't see Luffy inviting her to the crew just because she blabs something about Ace or giving away the logbook.

If we are using this retarded Ace flashback as the example she knows about Kidd and Law and might find them worth too.

Straw Hats are finished, crew. Vivi just needs to rejoin like Jinbe and Luffy has his desired 10 members besides him.

Even if Vivi won't ever rejoin Oda won't allow two new Straw Hats to leave Wano on Sunny. Never was the case.

It's nice that u have ur own little dream but as with most dreams. They are not going to happen. Want to bet?

If she joins or not?
lol Man Why trying so hard to deny what's going on... I'm not betting because it's basically an assured thing. 99% over anything you can come up with...

Seth

โ€Ž
lol Man Why trying so hard to deny what's going on... I'm not betting because it's basically an assured thing. 99% over anything you can come up with...

Lol then bet.

If you have a 99% chance of victory what can go wrong? Or that 1% is still ur doubt deep down inside?

Bet fam. You have clean victory aren't ya? I bet my acc.

If she joins once they leave Wano to set sail I'm deleting my account and never come back.

Lol then bet.

If you have a 99% chance of victory what can go wrong? Or that 1% is still ur doubt deep down inside?

Bet fam. You have clean victory aren't ya? I bet my acc.

If she joins once they leave Wano to set sail I'm deleting my account and never come back.
I don't do account bets. Have some respect.
Yeah because it is Oda we're dealing with.
Other than that, Yamato will join the Strawhats.

Seth

โ€Ž
I don't do account bets. Have some respect.
Yeah because it is Oda we're dealing with.
Other than that, Yamato will join the Strawhats.
You don't need to bet ur account in exchange for me. I'm betting my acc that's it.

We can discuss ur punishment later if I happen to win.

Oh, so you have some doubts? That's new.

Just bet it. It's a clear victory, isn't it?

Yamato won't join.

Seth

โ€Ž
Your not leaving. What a childish thing... for one character. I think you need to reevaluate yourself.
If I bet and lose I will. I have more pride than zdg or monster who spit this nonsense left and right.

It's not a childish thing. It's a simple bet. To see if I was right or wrong and I won't lose so it's easy W.

Bet it fam. Why wait?

@Ravagerblade
So the bet is on? or not?
Post automatically merged:

You will be cause she's not joining.
She will join, even more people are coming around to her joining. All the signs are point my way dude. At this point you are as in denial about it as Accelerator
was about Touma being able to beat him... Look how that ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.