Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
All the signs are point my way dude.
What signs? Luffy doesn't give a fuck about her he just realized she not enemy and told her to protect momo.
This is not an invitation to the crew. Luffy doesn't care about her. What do you expect post wano convo and luffy happily offering her place in the crew?

U seem to not willing to bet against mw. This means ur doubting ur victory.

It would be funny. To see Captain like Kidd and Law reacting to Yamato running wild like Oden here and there.

+ The fact that Kidd's and Law's crew are outmatched by Straw Hats by a landslide. Yamato adds some power to the crew.

Straw Hats doesn't need more power. Law and Kidd do.
The fact that this is the argument that haters fall back on at this point just proves she's practically already won. I'm sorry, but calling this a reach would be generous.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lol look in the mirror man.
You are creditless. Show me the instance where Luffy even considers her as someone he would invite to the crew. All he did is oh u not bad? okay take care of momo and told her that there was only one oden when she started her shit.

Ace flashback? Wow as if talking to Ace = place in the crew. Oda plays on ya and you are swallowing it like a madman.

Smoker and Tama talked to ace. Maybe future nakamas?

Or maybe her desire to sail = place in the crew?

She's not joining.

Seth

โ€Ž
What do they need more firepower for? Oda is not writing their crews story.... they have had shit crew but still are standing alongside luffy/zoro against Kaido/BM. :kayneshrug:

And Yamato joining them but not SHs :gokulaugh:
Their crews lack people who are reasonable fighters.

Kidd has Killer. Law has no one.

In Straw Hats u have Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe.

You are creditless. Show me the instance where Luffy even considers her as someone he would invite to the crew. All he did is oh u not bad? okay take care of momo and told her that there was only one oden when she started her shit.

Ace flashback? Wow as if talking to Ace = place in the crew. Oda plays on ya and you are swallowing it like a madman.

Smoker and Tama talked to ace. Maybe future nakamas?

Or maybe her desire to sail = place in the crew?

She's not joining.

Why not wait until she meets back up with Luffy.
Also, it's best to stop ignoring every other piece of evidence being thrown at you.

What do they need more firepower for? Oda is not writing their crews story.... they have had shit crew but still are standing alongside luffy/zoro against Kaido/BM. :kayneshrug:

And Yamato joining them but not SHs :gokulaugh:
Plus even if Yamato joins Kid and then they make an alliance with Law, the strawhats still win in a landslide. Luffy vs Kid, Zoro vs Law, Sanji plus Franky or something vs Killer, Jinbei, Robin, and Brook or something vs Yamato, depending on how strong she ends up being, and the weak trio no diffs the rest. The supernova's crews are never going to be a threat.

Seth

โ€Ž
Also, it's best to stop ignoring every other piece of evidence being thrown at you.
Like?

Giving away Oden's logbook? Such a solid argument.

or maybe there is more?
Why not wait until she meets back up with Luffy.
She will after the war and what do you expect answer me on this part?

Luffy sitting and eating. Yamato comes and asks if she can go with him? or what?

you have no solid arguments on Yamato4nakama bullshit. Just Oda's random mindgames.

She's the princess type of character of this arc alongside momo.

Like?

or maybe there is more?

Luffy sitting and eating. Yamato comes and asks if she can go with him? or what?

you have no solid arguments on Yamato4nakama bullshit. Just Oda's random mindgames.

lol Your Reaching is Cosmic.

Like?

or maybe there is more?

You can't really think the extent of their interaction is going to be this can you? You downplay the connection with Ace, but I'm sure Luffy will care that Ace died before he fulfilled his promise to her, and he has to find out that he fulfilled it for him. Plus she was literally in tears over hearing his dream. Do you really think Oda set that up just for her to go "can I be a Strawhat" and Luffy to go "lol no"? And he gave her a very important task. Surely he'll at least be a little bit grateful that she protected Momo for him. He's not a complete asshole. You're delusional if you really think there's not going to be any more interaction between the two.

Seth

โ€Ž
You can't really think the extent of their interaction is going to be this can you? You downplay the connection with Ace, but I'm sure Luffy will care that Ace died before he fulfilled his promise to her, and he has to find out that he fulfilled it for him. Plus she was literally in tears over hearing his dream. Do you really think Oda set that up just for her to go "can I be a Strawhat" and Luffy to go "lol no"? And he gave her a very important task. Surely he'll at least be a little bit grateful that she protected Momo for him. He's not a complete asshole. You're delusional if you really think there's not going to be any more interaction between the two.
It was Ace's promise. Luffy doesn't owe Yamato shit, this is his story not Ace's. She just expresses a dream of sailing away from wano.

This does not make you a straw hat.

It was Ace's promise. Luffy doesn't owe Yamato shit, this is his story not Ace's. She just expresses a dream of sailing away from wano.

This does not make you a straw hat.
No, obviously not just that. There has to be a connection, such as Luffy entrusting the safety of someone important to the character, such as Franky with Robin, or Yamato with Momo. And just so I get this straight, you think Luffy is going to hear that Ace made a big promise to Yamato and then died without fulfilling it, but that he finally made it come true, and just go "cool story bro" ?

Seth

โ€Ž
No, obviously not just that. There has to be a connection, such as Luffy entrusting the safety of someone important to the character, such as Franky with Robin, or Yamato with Momo. And just so I get this straight, you think Luffy is going to hear that Ace made a big promise to Yamato and then died without fulfilling it, but that he finally made it come true, and just go "cool story bro" ?
So. Yamato comes to luffy tells him about ace and Luffy is like okay cool story bruh come on jump on the sunny.

This is what u want?

pogg.

Seth

โ€Ž
Your biased against her dude, but when evidence is hitting you flat on your god damn face you ignore it because it makes you look like a dumb childish baby whose whining he didn't get what he wanted. You're acting out.
Dude show me the fucking evidence u cry about. There is none.

You cant fucking defend urself properly.

U say. Oh there are arguments and you are quiet or change the subject instead of backing ur bias up.

You are seriously biased. You don't have a proper defense line. Just running away and crying "OMG YOU ACTING LIKE A CHILD". This is literally all you can do.

You will hit the wall head first by the end of Wano because that arc exclusive character ain't joining.

Imagine if only talking to Ace guarantee you a place in the crew. Smoker and Tama would already join.

Status
Not open for further replies.