Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mfw people are still acting like strength matters for a crew.

:whitepress:

Let's just pretend the East Blue wasn't 20% weaklings, or 33% in the case of ALL pretimeskip didn't have weaklings.

As much as Usopp is the man, he is seriously outclassed by the other 7 stronger crewmates. Chopper is debatable, and Nami already lost her temporary power boost Zeus to Big Meme this arc (with little chance of getting him back).

Mfw people are still acting like strength matters for a crew.

:whitepress:

Let's just pretend the East Blue wasn't 20% weaklings, or 33% in the case of ALL pretimeskip didn't have weaklings.

As much as Usopp is the man, he is seriously outclassed by the other 7 stronger crewmates. Chopper is debatable, and Nami already lost her temporary power boost Zeus to Big Meme this arc (with little chance of getting him back).
That was East Blue... They're fighting Yonko tier crews and above so strength matters at this point... Jinbe is the standard now...

Actually, chances are high that Nami will take Zeus back especially with her statement in the latest chapter that she needs a stronger lightning...

The rabbit was really great in this chapter again, she's very central to the ongoing plot. Seriously who cares about this cooler female furry version of Tilestone other than some delusional numbskull fanboys. She's irrelevant, useless and dry as asphalt, you don't want to tap that. In what kind of messed up world you would compare that soulless looney tune to Jinbei's thoroughly researched character?

But but but... She has Sulong. Chopper will make her a rumble ball.

Yeah? What's next Chopper will give rumble balls for Luffy's gear 5. By the way if you find the thought ridiculous, it's intended that way cause Carrot using Chopper's powers is equally so.

But but but... She's the perfect lookout, she can jump super high.

Yeah? Maybe Usopp can give her a trampoline too so we can witness that crazy fake jump thanks to Zunisha's elephant skin.

Nothing great comes out of Carrot, she's rabbit poop.

Even if Yamato wouldn't join, she's a real contender due to her being important to the plot and an actual active character not a background filler cartoon for the last 600 chapters.

You're not suppose to read One Piece like it's charlie brown or Garfield, just for the sake of it. Carrot is a cheap mediocre character and will never be a Strawhat.

SHs are for Road Poneglyphs, Carrot and her potential group would be looking for the rest of the Poneglyphs around the world... The SHs will least likely to travel to the blue regions to find the rest...

Not yet... They have yet to collect every Poneglyphs available from other regions... So there's that or Carrot being elevated as Nekoguard...

Her role in the Mokomo Dukedom is so relevant and that Pedro's vacated Nekoguard post is still vacant... I can see her leading the Mink warriors in the final war under Chobro's "command"...
Again, she could do that, but she could just as easily be the point of contact for the rest of the Minks looking for Poneglyphs while she and the Straw Hats search for the last Road Poneglyph and unravel the secret of the Rio Poneglyph.

Pedro was looking for Poneglyphs to bring the dawn, but he didn't know who would bring it about after Roger. However, the mission in Totto Land showed him it would be the Straw Hats, and he told Carrot as much before he gave up his life to save them. Characters die in OP for important reasons, not just so their proteges will do the exact things they did with no change. Carrot needs to improve on Pedro's mission, and the best way to do that is to be part of the crew bringing the dawn that he wanted.

Again, she could do that, but she could just as easily be the point of contact for the rest of the Minks looking for Poneglyphs while she and the Straw Hats search for the last Road Poneglyph and unravel the secret of the Rio Poneglyph.

Pedro was looking for Poneglyphs to bring the dawn, but he didn't know who would bring it about after Roger. However, the mission in Totto Land showed him it would be the Straw Hats, and he told Carrot as much before he gave up his life to save them. Characters die in OP for important reasons, not just so their proteges will do the exact things they did with no change. Carrot needs to improve on Pedro's mission, and the best way to do that is to be part of the crew bringing the dawn that he wanted.
Her being a contact and traveling with the SHs doesn't make sense and kills the purpose of that Poneglyph expedition... Unlike Pedro, Carrot doesn't have something special to offer in terms of Poneglyph search... Carrot has zero to tiny knowledge and experience in Poneglyph searching to jump straight to the big prey (Road Poneglyph), aside from the fact that Wanda has to join as well with Carrot since they work as a tandem...

Her being a contact and traveling with the SHs doesn't make sense and kills the purpose of that Poneglyph expedition... Unlike Pedro, Carrot doesn't have something special to offer in terms of Poneglyph search... Carrot has zero to tiny knowledge and experience in Poneglyph searching to jump straight to the big prey (Road Poneglyph), aside from the fact that Wanda has to join as well with Carrot since they work as a tandem...
It's Oda making Carrot special and not explaining why. What makes her stand out from other Minks? Purely her closeness to the Straw Hats. She's got a clear bond with over half the crew, she's faced two Emperor territories with them, and Pedro's death deeply affected them all, which only ever happened before with Ace.

I don't know what Oda's game plan is. What will Carrot's ultimate goal be? How will the battle with Perospero play out? Why is Wanda there all of a sudden when she's been absent most of the invasion? I don't even know if Poneglyphs will be a part of Carrot or the other Minks' prerogative. All I know is that Oda does have a plan in mind for Carrot, and it's for that purpose that he's put her through all of this for 4 years. If it was simply another Poneglyph hunt, I don't see why all of that, especially Pedro's death, would have been called for.

Last edited:

It's Oda making Carrot special and not explaining why. What makes her stand out from other Minks? Purely her closeness to the Straw Hats. She's got a clear bond with over half the crew, she's faced two Emperor territories with them, and Pedro's death deeply affected them all, which only ever happened before with Ace.

I don't know what Oda's game plan is. What will Carrot's ultimate goal be? How will the battle with Perospero play out? Why is Wanda there all of a sudden when she's been absent most of the invasion? I don't even know if Poneglyphs will be a part of Carrot or the other Minks' prerogative. All I know is that Oda does have a plan in mind for Carrot, and it's for that purpose that he's put her through all of this for 4 years. If it was simply another Poneglyph hunt, I don't see why all of that, especially Pedro's death, would have been called for.
Nothing special there really... Even Barto, Leo and Pauly were as close as Carrot is to half of the crew... Carrot is literally Chopper's version of Leo for Usopp and Barto for Luffy...

How about Law's closeness and clear bond to the SHs? Law literally fighting 2 Yonkos?

The vendetta plot for Peros is similar to Kyros' plot in Dressrosa...

We already mentioned the answer to your questions multiple times, but I understand that you want Carrot that much... And oh, don't belittle Poneglyph hunt it's very important...

The rabbit was really great in this chapter again, she's very central to the ongoing plot. Seriously who cares about this cooler female furry version of Tilestone other than some delusional numbskull fanboys. She's irrelevant, useless and dry as asphalt, you don't want to tap that. In what kind of messed up world you would compare that soulless looney tune to Jinbei's thoroughly researched character?

But but but... She has Sulong. Chopper will make her a rumble ball.

Yeah? What's next Chopper will give rumble balls for Luffy's gear 5. By the way if you find the thought ridiculous, it's intended that way cause Carrot using Chopper's powers is equally so.

But but but... She's the perfect lookout, she can jump super high.

Yeah? Maybe Usopp can give her a trampoline too so we can witness that crazy fake jump thanks to Zunisha's elephant skin.

Nothing great comes out of Carrot, she's rabbit poop.

Even if Yamato wouldn't join, she's a real contender due to her being important to the plot and an actual active character not a background filler cartoon for the last 600 chapters.

You're not suppose to read One Piece like it's charlie brown or Garfield, just for the sake of it. Carrot is a cheap mediocre character and will never be a Strawhat.
You don’t understand. If Chopper in drag doesn’t join the SHs, who will the furry community jack off to then? It isn’t right to be blueballing them. You need to consider people’s fetishes when predicting who the next SH will be. Why do you think Oda made Jinbe so THICCC?

Who cares if she’s been nothing more than a background character in all of Wano? Who cares that there’s virtually nothing unique about her compared to other Minks? Who cares if she has the personality of cardboard? Who cares that Yamato’s been a more interesting character who’s had triple the panel time in the last 20 chapters compared to Larrot in the last 100?

It’s obvious that because Yamato shares the same gender as Nami and has a slight resemblance to her, that’s she can’t join. Only people who look exactly like Chopper getting a sex change are allowed to join, that’s how Oda intended to write the story.

Just think about it, who would you rather have as the final SH to join the crew? A mini Kaido who’s a powerhouse in strength and defense, or a Chopper knockoff who’s mid tier at best except for once a month? Clearly Female Chopper outclasses Kaido Jr. in every way!

You need to open your eyes and stop being so ignorant! Larrot would be invaluable to the crew as a lookout, despite the fact that Usopp has far better eyesight.

Last edited:
Nothing special there really... Even Barto, Leo and Pauly were as close as Carrot is to half of the crew... Carrot is literally Chopper's version of Leo for Usopp and Barto for Luffy...

How about Law's closeness and clear bond to the SHs? Law literally fighting 2 Yonkos?

The vendetta plot for Peros is similar to Kyros' plot in Dressrosa...

We already mentioned the answer to your questions multiple times, but I understand that you want Carrot that much... And oh, don't belittle Poneglyph hunt it's very important...
You just said the Straw Hats only care about the Road Poneglyphs. Who's the one belittling them here?

I feel like you're making my argument and my conviction out to be personal, that I want Carrot as a Straw Hat more than anyone else because I like her more than anyone else. That's false. I make these arguments strictly because I feel Oda has been setting Carrot up for years and it's about to pay off. If Yamato had been put in Carrot's position, given all that time to become a part of the crew, I'd be rooting for him today.

When it comes to Law, his purpose was stated a long time ago: to join forces with Luffy and take down Kaido. That purpose is paying off now because ultimately, Kaido has to be defeated. Carrot's purpose brought about by Pedro's death has yet to pay off because Peros' ultimate purpose and fate are a lot less clear. You and others may have tried to answer those questions, I don't know, you'll have to remind me. But no one's answers can be taken as gospel yet because it has yet to play out. We don't know if Carrot will win or lose, if Wanda will factor in to the end or not, if Sulong will last or not, and if any of them will have any purpose between that battle and Kaido's defeat. And Carrot still doesn't know why Pedro gave up his life for this war: she can't move forward as a character until she does, and that's the moment I'm waiting to see.

You don’t understand. If Chopper in drag doesn’t join the SHs, who will the furry community jack off to then? It isn’t right to be blueballing them. You need to consider people’s fetishes when predicting who the next SH will be. Why do you think Oda made Jinbe so THICCC?

Who cares if she’s been nothing more than a background character in all of Wano? Who cares that there’s virtually nothing unique about her compared to other Minks? Who cares if she has the personality of cardboard? Who cares that Yamato’s been a more interesting character who’s had triple the panel time in the last 20 chapters compared to Larrot in the last 100?

It’s obvious that because Yamato shares the same gender as Nami and has a slight resemblance to her, that’s she can’t join. Only people who look exactly like Chopper getting a sex change are allowed to join, that’s how Oda intended to write the story.

Just think about it, who would you rather have as the final SH to join the crew? A mini Kaido who’s a powerhouse in strength and defense, or a Chopper knockoff who’s mid tier at best except for once a month? Clearly Female Chopper outclasses Kaido Jr. in every way!

You need to open your eyes and stop being so ignorant! Larrot would be invaluable to the crew as a lookout, despite the fact that Usopp has far better eyesight.
Bruh, you made me choke on my food reading this shit. Lol

You just said the Straw Hats only care about the Road Poneglyphs. Who's the one belittling them here?

I feel like you're making my argument and my conviction out to be personal, that I want Carrot as a Straw Hat more than anyone else because I like her more than anyone else. That's false. I make these arguments strictly because I feel Oda has been setting Carrot up for years and it's about to pay off. If Yamato had been put in Carrot's position, given all that time to become a part of the crew, I'd be rooting for him today.

When it comes to Law, his purpose was stated a long time ago: to join forces with Luffy and take down Kaido. That purpose is paying off now because ultimately, Kaido has to be defeated. Carrot's purpose brought about by Pedro's death has yet to pay off because Peros' ultimate purpose and fate are a lot less clear. You and others may have tried to answer those questions, I don't know, you'll have to remind me. But no one's answers can be taken as gospel yet because it has yet to play out. We don't know if Carrot will win or lose, if Wanda will factor in to the end or not, if Sulong will last or not, and if any of them will have any purpose between that battle and Kaido's defeat. And Carrot still doesn't know why Pedro gave up his life for this war: she can't move forward as a character until she does, and that's the moment I'm waiting to see.
SHs care for Road Poneglyphs the most because they're going to Laugh Tale... Now, that doesn't mean that other poneglyphs aren't important, especially to Robin... And that's why there has to be someone else who will find those for them and Carrot would be the perfect character to lead the search for those poneglyphs alongside other minks due to her "ties" with Pedro (as you mentioned)... This is, in a similar fashion, similar on how Barto and others are making islands a SH protectorate/territories on the SH's behalf...

We already mentioned countless times Carrot's purpose/s... I just mentioned one (likely the prime purpose)...

Anyways, this chapter gave credence to Tama and Momo staying on Wano.
Of course Momo has to stay...

SHs care for Road Poneglyphs the most because they're going to Laugh Tale... Now, that doesn't mean that other poneglyphs aren't important, especially to Robin... And that's why there has to be someone else who will find those for them and Carrot would be the perfect character to lead the search for those poneglyphs alongside other minks due to her "ties" with Pedro (as you mentioned)... This is, in a similar fashion, similar on how Barto and others are making islands a SH protectorate/territories on the SH's behalf...

We already mentioned countless times Carrot's purpose/s... I just mentioned one (likely the prime purpose)...
My question still is, why did Oda kill off Pedro if all Carrot is going to do is the exact same thing he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.