Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why are talking of personalized rumble ball. It could permit Minks to use their Sulong form without the full moon. Yamato does not have any problem with her Zoan, so why do you want Chopper to make a personalized rumble ball for Yamato?
I mean personalized for yamato df

Simple because she has zoan df. Im not fully expecting it to happen but it will be great if that really happen

Carrot's possibly going to be the one to save Luffy. Her and Wanda are the only ones able to really even do so.

1. She's in a position to be able to spot him falling.
2. She's close enough to reach him.
3. She's not doing anything currently.

What's clear however is that there will be a short reset in Luffy vs Kaido. There's no chance he'll just get saved and then get immediately flown right back up to the top for round 3. This means there's potential for some serious Carrot and Luffy bonding. Outside of how practical it would be, it would also make sense for Carrot's character arc. Moving forward after being consumed with rage against Perospero to instead helping the straw hats like Pedro told her.

Yamao in the meantime will probably stall Kaido whilst Luffy and Carrot are away.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Carrot's possibly going to be the one to save Luffy. Her and Wanda are the only ones able to really even do so.

What's clear however is that there will be a short reset in Luffy vs Kaido. There's no chance he'll just get saved and then get immediately flown right back up to the top for round 3. This means there's potential for some serious Carrot and Luffy bonding. Outside of how practical it would be, it would also make sense for Carrot's character arc. Moving forward after being consumed with rage against Perospero to instead helping the straw hats like Pedro told her.

Yamao in the meantime will probably stall Kaido whilst Luffy and Carrot are away.
Are you a supporter of Carrot 4 Nakama?

As for saving Luffy, I can see it being Law's submarine or him falling down on Wano. I am sceptical that someone would catch him on his way down.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bunch of simps smh.
We got at least one sniveling little shit in this thread who would rather die than recognize the legitimacy of Yamato over Carrot, that is an awful heavy stone you’re throwing in this glass house. Also, if you think there’s no overlap between the furry and Rule 34 communities...I envy you for spending any amount of time on the Internet without stumbling onto some shit nobody really wants to see :whitepress:

We got at least one sniveling little shit in this thread who would rather die than recognize the legitimacy of Yamato over Carrot, that is an awful heavy stone you’re throwing in this glass house. Also, if you think there’s no overlap between the furry and Rule 34 communities...I envy you for spending any amount of time on the Internet without stumbling onto some shit nobody really wants to see :whitepress:
Bae dont tell my secrets like this :pepemy:

Lol, tbh I don't even care about them. If my interest in Carrot is a 4/10, Yamato's is a 4/10 too. And regarding who joins the crew... that shit is barely a 2/10.

That's some next level fanfic for such a small unimportant rabbit, she won't save Luffy but you can keep dreaming.
Let alone the fact that Carrot can't fly, only float downward. She has better things to do right now like chewing on some grass in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the 10 recruits is happening then it's Yamato or someone else later, if there's room for more then Carrot the background grass chewer could join but will always be the most controversial pick given that out of everyone on this poll she is only ahead of Hiyori when it comes to interactions with Luffy and I think they never even met.

Status
Not open for further replies.