Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nami's "club" is disguised as a staff.

Because she was trained by the best Club user in the OPverse. Yamato is an experienced club user while Nami lets Zeus do all the work.

U trying to paint Nami as a club user off of one panel is actually insane. Shes literally been a staff fighter since the first volume. Its as genuine as calling Usopp a Mallet user.
I find it really hilarious that dizzy concludes Nami as a club user just by one moment (and it’s because of Zeus, while most of the time Nami is more of a long ranged, weatheria, and staff user most of the time), on the other hand he concludes Yamato’s skillset based on 2 skills only. The double standard is really high.
Post automatically merged:

Oh come on dude seriously you’re just grasping at straws right now. Yamato is doing something very important and significant for this straw hats overall survival versus your girl Carrot who basically laying on ground is becoming less relevant as chapters go on.
dizzy said something about Nami using club, that is similar to Yamato’s case, and wants to mention 1 thing that Yamato can do that Nami can’t using Nami’s “club. I’m literally laughing right now. Both are totally different case. Nami use her bo-staff most of the time, and it changed into club just because Zeus. Yamato using kanabo most of her life.

And 1 thing Yamato can do that Nami can’t do with club? Haki. Lucky that Ulti is too damaged to coat herself with haki / her DF to take effect that Nami’s “club” attack seems working. I bet if Ulti on prime shape, it would just be tickling Ulti. If in future Nami fights a Logia, she won’t be using that physical attack again because she doesn’t have Haki, while Yamato on the other hand, has it.

Last edited:
if carrot joins she would join the weakling trio getting scared at every thing and needs help saving
Whether you think she’s strong or not is your opinion, but this is a complete misreading of her character. Carrot has never shown any hesitation to fight (in fact she seems to enjoy it) and part of her character is that she jumps into fights without thinking

The fact Oda completly sidelined Carrot in Wano tells you a lot about his plans for her future
I’ve read your reply about how you thought that SHP needs more power to fight BBP with Yamato joining. Although jmena said it’s terrible, I personally think it’s on the opposite. Having Carrot on crew, is like having more than half of the crew can’t use Haki; which is very important in New World. Hence if Yamato truly joins, only 5 out 11 SHP can use Haki; still not even half of them. If Carrot joins? Only 4 of 11 are Haki users, and it’s pretty burdensome for the 4 others to cover other 7; not to mention that other 7 won’t have important fights to develop until final fight because of focusing on the 4 protecting the 7 others. BBP might as well get additional members, therefore SHP needs to be equally strong/slightly stronger for SHP to beat BBP. Carrot isn’t weak, but she isn’t that strong either. She’s strong also because of Sulong, that’s it. Heavy hitters are definitely needed in the crew for further arcs, so Yamato joining the crew is more reasonable. Yamato can be anything Carrot’s role supposed to be, I don’t mind.

I’ve read your reply about how you thought that SHP needs more power to fight BBP with Yamato joining. Although jmena said it’s terrible, I personally think it’s on the opposite. Having Carrot on crew, is like having more than half of the crew can’t use Haki; which is very important in New World. Hence if Yamato truly joins, only 5 out 11 SHP can use Haki; still not even half of them. If Carrot joins? Only 4 of 11 are Haki users, and it’s pretty burdensome for the 4 others to cover other 7; not to mention that other 7 won’t have important fights to develop until final fight because of focusing on the 4 protecting the 7 others. BBP might as well get additional members, therefore SHP needs to be equally strong/slightly stronger for SHP to beat BBP. Carrot isn’t weak, but she isn’t that strong either. She’s strong also because of Sulong, that’s it. Heavy hitters are definitely needed in the crew for further arcs, so Yamato joining the crew is more reasonable. Yamato can be anything Carrot’s role supposed to be, I don’t mind.
Carrot couldnt tag team Peros while in Sulong but Yamato is fighting Kaido solo

The discussion ends there. Carrot is too weak for the End Game

Just curious
Yamato fans
Why do you like her and want her to be a strawhat?
Is it because of her ace relationship?
Because she thinks Luffy is the Choosen One?

cause that’s the only “interesting” thing about her
Oh, maye she's just strong... That's interesting for Yamato yeah... Theese 4 reasons are enough i guess...

Let the record show that after continually asking how you can judge a character's fighting style without seeing their devil fruit, Dizzy sent me a private message saying he won't respond because it's "a waste of time". Lmao I think we have our answer: you can't judge it that way so he's running away:milaugh:
P.S. I wouldn't normally talk about a private message in the thread, but he just posted the same argument he was going to make here.

SHP w/ Yamato vs. BBP:
BB: Zehahahaha! (used Kaishin against the SHs)
Zoro: Hey, Yamao! (unsheathes Enma)
Yamato: Yes! (prepares to use the club)
Zoro and Yamato: Don't be so cocky! (used Hakai to block the attack, the island split into 2)

SHP w/ Carrot vs. BBP:
Carrot: Choniki, we're finished! (hugs Chopper while crying)
Luffy: Hey, let's wait for the full moon first!
Zoro: Hey, stop crying! (blocked the attack, got a few broken bones)

Let the record show that after continually asking how you can judge a character's fighting style without seeing their devil fruit, Dizzy sent me a private message saying he won't respond because it's "a waste of time". Lmao I think we have our answer: you can't judge it that way so he's running away:milaugh:
P.S. I wouldn't normally talk about a private message in the thread, but he just posted the same argument he was going to make here.
That’s why I said it’s pretty much funny that he can conclude Nami’s fighting style using flail/club/mace which is shown in 1 chapter only, where Nami uses bo-staff for the rest of her life; and even Nami rarely uses her bo-staff skill & using more of her weather manipulation skills post Alabasta; and judge Yamato’s fighting skill just by her using kanabo where Yamato hasn’t even shown her devil fruit yet. Not to mention that both are completely different type of weapon. Nami’s Clima-Tact is definitely light & change shapes easily, where Usopp upgraded it so it can be used easier for her; while Yamato’s kanabo is completely metal, heavy looking. It’s like comparing Zoro’s hundred kilos heavy swords, with Brook’s light cane-sword, easy to understand the difference.
Post automatically merged:

SHP w/ Yamato vs. BBP:
Zoro: Hey, Yamao! (unsheathes Enma)
Yamato: Yes! (prepares to use the club)
Zoro and Yamato: Don't be so cocky! (used Hakai to block the attack, the island split into 2)

SHP w/ Carrot vs. BBP:
Carrot: Choniki, we're finished! (hugs Chopper while crying)
Luffy: Hey, let's wait for the full moon first!
Zoro: Hey, stop crying! (blocked the attack, got a few broken bones)
*when full moon finally comes*
Chopper: Finally! We’re sav-
BB: Not so fast! (Cover the moonlight with his dark power)

Status
Not open for further replies.