Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual alternative color scheme is on the color spread of Ch 1019.
White is already occupied lmao...

I don't know if it's a spoiler btw.
Sorry if it is.
I think that's just a variation of a rainbow, not the colours Oda used for the crew. He's used different colours in rainbows in previous colour spreads. Jinbe's colour ochre isn't on there for example.
The color scheme theory is useless, Oda has shown he will change the color scheme of certain characters just so it fits
Oda never changed a straw hats colour scheme. The issue was that Jinbe's skin colour was blue and it might therefore be hard to try and associate him with another colour. He did it anyways by repeatedly placing him in ochre kimonos after FMI.

@dizzy2341 even to this day Oda draws Jinbe in blue kimonos in his cover spread. Like I said he will change the color scheme of certain characters if he wants them to join
There's a difference between changing the colour of their outfit in a single spread, and changing their whole colour scheme.
And the end of the day, it's hardly something that matters much to the story, but it is something that Oda cares about and makes an effort with. It's a confirmed fact, not a theory, that it's something he takes into consideration.

There's a difference between changing the colour of their outfit in a single spread, and changing their whole colour scheme.
And the end of the day, it's hardly something that matters much to the story, but it is something that Oda cares about and makes an effort with. It's a confirmed fact, not a theory, that it's something he takes into consideration.
I’ve never argued that he doesn’t care, what I’m saying is that he will change the characters color scheme if he wants them join.

for example, if Vivi were to come back as an official member, he could easily give her a new color scheme so it isn’t the same as Brooks

I’ve never argued that he doesn’t care, what I’m saying is that he will change the characters color scheme if he wants them join.

for example, if Vivi were to come back as an official member, he could easily give her a new color scheme so it isn’t the same as Brooks
What colour to Yamato, Lima green???
That's Carrot colour scheme xDxD
A new kind of orange? Maybe, but with this chapter I do believe we will only have 1 more Nakama xd

And what basis do you have for this? Why would they not just have the appropriate colour from the start instead of changing it?
Jinbe is the prime example, Jinbe wore red in Marineford and was mainly associated with blue
Post automatically merged:

What colour to Yamato, Lima green???
That's Carrot colour scheme xDxD
A new kind of orange? Maybe, but with this chapter I do believe we will only have 1 more Nakama xd
The fact that you guys had to put Brook in a whole other section of his own shows that the color wheel is bullshit

Jinbe is the prime example, Jinbe wore red in Marineford and was mainly associated with blue
At Marineford Jinbe wore an orangey colour which could even arguably be regarded as a shade of ochre.
But even ignoring that, he was still never given an official colour, so his colour was never actually changed, you just made a false assumption to begin with on what his colour actually was.

And what basis do you have for this? Why would they not just have the appropriate colour from the start instead of changing it?
The exact example is the misc things like family role. Franky was supposed to be the father of the family, until Jinbe joins and Jinbe becomes father, then Franky becomes pervert grandma. Back then Jinbe’s animal sign was also whale shark, but now he’s bear. So until the specific potential person officially joins, Oda still can change everything on his own.

Fun fact.
Yamato wasn't planned since the beginning of the story, because Ace's death wasn't supposed to happen.
But Guess what tribe was since the beginning of the story???

Ace was always meant to die but even if he wasn't, that wouldn't prove anything regarding Yamao. Neither Carrot nor Yamao were originally planned to be straw hats. It's been confirmed that the original complete crew was simply Luffy - Jinbe and that was it. The difference is that over the years Oda likely changed his mind and decided to add another straw hat, hence why he also added another Blackbeard Pirate to make both crews total 11.

So now we gotta question whether the new straw hat is the character introduced in the first chapter of the vs yonko saga that's been with the straw hats joining them in their adventure ever since...or if it's the character that was introduced at the very end of the saga with zero foreshadowing, set up or anything.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So Carrot is getting placed over Yamato because of color scheme? Yamato can easily be scarlet(between red and orange) because of her horn color. Yamato can easily be like lime green because of part of her hair color.

Remember, Sanji is blonde, known as black leg and rarely wears blue, but his color scheme is still blue. So you can't be picky and say Yamato can't be this or that. Most important thing Carrot needs right now is relevance to the plot. I'm dead serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.