Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, powerlevel wise, Carrot has been fighting a 700million bounty guy with Wanda... While we still don't know yet how high are the TR bounties, but 700mb isn't that low...
And almost defeated Perospero with the Sulong...
And they both lose together in Sulong... When did Carrot almost defeated Peros?

By that, once a month, Carrot can be on the level less than half of that of a vet (maybe a basic headliner)... The rest of the month (or 353/365 days a year) she's useless against vets... Perhaps she's around Babanuki powerwise (he only looked weak because it was Luffy who beat him, but the guy might be capable of using Haki)...

Makes sense for Yamato vs. Carrot to be compared to Jinbe vs. Shirahoshi comparison in a sense that Shirahoshi can only be powerful if she summons the sea kings...

Franky vs. Paulie, those 2 are not that far powerwise, just like Carrot vs. Caribou...

carrot played daifuku like a child. made him destroy an entire fleet like an idiot while she ran in circles around him. she is def veteran level in sulong, perospero is just higher than that.
and where people is getting the moon calendar in one piece? lol it is a full moon every time oda shows the night sky since the start of manga.

I’d laugh my ass off if neither carrot nor Yamato joined because that would make this thread funny as hell.
There is nothing to laugh at ; oda is unpredictable as hell , everyone in their back of mind knows the possibility of either not joining despite how much sense it makes...........but I can see why you are oppose to yamato joining :myman: It threatens sanji's position in the crew:myman:

There is nothing to laugh at ; oda is unpredictable as hell , everyone in their back of mind knows the possibility of either not joining despite how much sense it makes...........but I can see why you are oppose to yamato joining :myman: It threatens sanji's position in the crew:myman:
I’d choose Yamato over carrot a thousand times over. I just think vivis the best option

Vivi is Vivi, she doesn't need to be powerful. She goes well with the story
I think next we see her she'll be stronger than before through the use of Pell's falcon fruit (she already used bird themed attacks, loved flying, and Pell would 100 percent sacrifice himself if Vivi or Cobra were in danger) Seems like a good way of getting Vivi to safety and Alabasta knows how to pass down fruits since the falcon and jackal fruits have been passed down generations.

vivi was interesting during alabasta because we did not have many characters yet but now oda already made a thousand princesses that are vivi but with some additional trait to their personality. if vivi was back now we would see she is just a boring good girl with no flavor.
carrot and yamato have more personality than her and they are still not good enough to be part of the main characters.

vivi was interesting during alabasta because we did not have many characters yet but now oda already made a thousand princesses that are vivi but with some additional trait to their personality. if vivi was back now we would see she is just a boring good girl with no flavor.
carrot and yamato have more personality than her and they are still not good enough to be part of the main characters.
Hard disagree. How does Carrot have more personality than Vivi? And comparing Shirahoshi and Rebecca to Vivi is just wrong.

Neither Shirahoshi or Rebecca were able to advise and teach Luffy something like Vivi and neither of them were as liked by Luffy as Vivi.

Carrots personality is legit nonexistent. She’s a fanservice character. Yamato’s personality is pretty great until she brings up his oden fetish then it gets really uncomfortable. Vivi is a strong willed and intelligent individual with a very enjoyable personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.