Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in this case, it does. Tagging along = Joining the crew

And like I said I'm not talking about the strawhat crew but the current crew of whole cake. Don't try to twist what I am saying please.

There is reason for Carrot to sneak again, it's called characterization. Carrot has been characterized as a taker, not an asker. So she will most likely sneak again rather than ask next time.

Remember people, characterization is important it a base in storytelling.
so by your logic that means Caribou, Mr9, Vivi, Pedro, Pekcoms, Law, momo, kinemon kanjuro, bartolomeo, Johney, and Yosaku are part Luffy's crew well right? Hey there were tagging along no excuse.

so by your logic that means Caribou, Mr9, Vivi, Pedro, Pekcoms, Law, momo, kinemon kanjuro, bartolomeo, Johney, and Yosaku are part Luffy's crew well right? Hey there were tagging along no excuse.
Technically yes. But all of them beside Vivi refused to Help the crew, they considered themself more like guests.

You have to understand that I'm talking about the crew as the entity on the ship

there still guess among the strawhats they want to repay debat for what sanji did for them back at their home.
They are not just "guest" they are part of the crew. You have to understand that I'm talking of the crew as the entity on the ship sailing it around the seas.

Yes, they surely did that first to repay Sanji, but it doesn't change the fact that they acted as crewmate. And you really have to understand that that is an exception among all the characters who were brought on the Sunny, even Vivi did not take part that much to the life of the crew.

That's why I say Pedro and Carrot are linked and that what Oda did through the look-out post, is a passing of torch, from Pedro, to Carrot.

If the alliance lose, which doesn't look that way.. It could be the catalyst for Carrot to doubt Luffy and the Strawhats, that Pedro sacrificed himself for nothing, he's not the one to bring about the dawn, someone else, who, and there goes the spiral downward.. I'd say there's as much chance of this happening than Carrot joining the Strawhats which is none.. :kayneshrug:

If the alliance lose, which doesn't look that way.. It could be the catalyst for Carrot to doubt Luffy and the Strawhats, that Pedro sacrificed himself for nothing, he's not the one to bring about the dawn, someone else, who, and there goes the spiral downward.. I'd say there's as much chance of this happening than Carrot joining the Strawhats which is none.. :kayneshrug:
You mean that if the strawhats lose again, Carrot would have a chance to doubt Luffy ? Meaning a strong character arc ?

Why would this be a bad thing for Carrot For Nakama ? lol

You mean that if the strawhats lose again, Carrot would have a chance to doubt Luffy ? Meaning a strong character arc ?

Why would this be a bad thing for Carrot For Nakama ? lol
She's not meant to be a Strawhat so maybe there's something else in store for her, her revenge plot had no conclusion, it didn't make sense, she's impulsive, greedy, Carrot still has that anger inside and it could need to be redirected elsewhere.. It's either that or Oda just tossed her aside as the official mink mascot and her role is over..:brootea:

Carrotfornakama is a one man army he go to war with any doubter....respect :finally:
Im not really impressed, anyone can do it. Try bringing yourself into a stste of complete delusion, like for example keep telling yourself, read fan theories, whatever is required, about Ace being alive. Do it for a whole week. Then come here and argue it, and there you go

I was thinking the same thing. I disagree with all of his arguments, but you gotta respect the determination to keep on arguing with everyone no matter how many pile on.
The endurance :kaimoji:
Im not really impressed, anyone can do it. Try bringing yourself into a stste of complete delusion, like for example keep telling yourself, read fan theories, whatever is required, about Ace being alive. Do it for a whole week. Then come here and argue it, and there you go
Lmao

Technically yes. But all of them beside Vivi refused to Help the crew, they considered themself more like guests.

You have to understand that I'm talking about the crew as the entity on the ship
When you're staying at other people's house as a freeloader, of course you help, and yes you're a guest... At the time, they lack manpower and they're under attack... Of course those 2 will help... Even Surume helped, even considered as a pet by Luffy...

Oh wait, Carrot was not even helping when she and Wanda were in Sunny while the crew is complete... Because her service is not needed, leave it to the experts...

Unless you consider yourself as a part of the family of other people when you stay with them as a freeloader and not as a nakama... :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.