Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Simple simple simple question. As per all shonen series, power levels do help dictate screen time. They're not the only thing to go off of, but generally speaking, you get boosted by them. You always have your exceptions like Nami & Usopp, but they've been in the crew since the start.

So, the simple question of it, if Carrot was as strong as someone like Nico Robin or even Sanji, would that help her odds of getting into the crew? She'd have more screen time and generally be doing more things and being seen as a reliable ally. Because Yamato is getting a ton of screen time and has solid chances of joining the crew too and I can't help but think the fact she's top 5 in Onigashima right now is helping out why she's getting so much screen time. She can do so much to effect the plot, whereas Carrot currently can't.

Or, does it not really matter? Is she doomed to be a side character forever and be forgotten after Wano?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Carrot is still the better option than the less likeable Yamao according to WG peeps.
If Carrot was stronger what would her chances of joining be?
@Pantheos

@Bogard

@RayanOO

@AL sama

We already have carrot as nakama thread. We don't need another such thread. It can be discussed in that thread. So please merge this thread with that one
I am asking a very specific question and it will be ruined in that cesspool of a thread

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Carrot was stronger what would her chances of joining be?

I am asking a very specific question and it will be ruined in that cesspool of a thread
No!!

The purpose of "carrot as nakama" thread is to discuss every possibility of her being nakama which includes the specific question you have asked. The purpose of your thread remains the same - could carrot become nakama?

@Dragomir we already have carrot as nakama thread. Please merge this thread with that one.

Nope, because her doesn't has a pass and a important pass or present figure like all SHs has.

Luffy=Shanks.
Usopp=Mom.
Zoro=Kuina.
Sanji=Zeff.
Jimbei=Fisher Tiger and Otohime.
Robin=Jaguar D Saul.
Franky=Tom.
Chopper=Dr. Hiluluk.
Brook=Laboon.
Nami=Bellemere.

No. Carrot could have beaten Perospero or even Jack black and blue and it wouldn’t have changed matters, because it still would have been offpanelled just as much as the Inu and Neko’s fights were.

If Oda wanted Carrot to join the crew, he’d actually be showing her and the rest of the Minks in detail. Her strength is irrelevant to that. Strawhats in waiting don’t need to win their important introductory fights, but they do need those fights to be shown, not skipped over rapidly as just plotline 14 to get wrapped up by the end of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.