Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the meantime, I have to wave the white flag on the belief that there will be another SH after Yamato under the assumption that Wano arc might not end before Red's release...

Yamato is likely the final SH...

I know you're most likely trolling but its been clarified Luffy wasn't counting himself in his atleast 10 members statement. Jinbe is counted as the 9th. Blackbeard also has 10 members himself.

Still clinging to the hope that Apoo is the 10th titanic captain, that would explain why BB knew what was happening in Wano and allow the legendary bard fight between Brook and Apoo to happen :finally:

Still clinging to the hope that Apoo is the 10th titanic captain, that would explain why BB knew what was happening in Wano and allow the legendary bard fight between Brook and Apoo to happen :finally:
If I have to guess:
  • BM: Bege
  • Kaido: Drake, Apoo, Hawkins
  • BB: Urouge? (because Urouge seems to be a party-goer)
  • Shanks: Bonney? (the reason why Bonney escaped Akainu and how Bonney was able to reach Mary Geoise)

Back to the topic, in your opinion, what makes a character "qualified" to join post-Wano especially if it is a newly introduced character? This is assuming there would be another one...
honestly the only reason i see any character (New or Old) joining is either for a significant story purpose, which is why i think Vivi will come back and why i kinda still think Momo will join

or

As serious power boost for the crew like with Jinbe and why i like Yamato as a candidate
Post automatically merged:

Why can't you stop posting Shit-Roles for Yamato???
I mean???
FUCKING PROTECTOR??? WITH ZORO AND SANJI????!!

It's always the same, you can not choose a Rol for Yamato without fucking as you want the actual plot for the crew, and the roles of the members...ANd you don't say Lookout because you've already denigrated enought that role with Carrot, to use it for Yamato XDXD
I dont think the role Yamato take on the ship is important as we've filled the required NESSESSARY roles like Navigator, Doctor, Cook and Shipwright
If she does join I think its to provide a significant power boost to the crew, much like how outside very rare occasions a helmsman as skilled as Jinbe isnt needed, but his strength is significant

Last edited:
I’m honestly still thinking the Tenth titanic captain is Crocodile as it would fit BB to have a powerful underling like that, and Crocodile to join a crew with the sole purpose of eventually betraying BB to claim the OP for himself after getting an ancient weapon.

Plus it works with Oda saying he feels bad for introducing crocodile so early to bring him back.

I’m honestly still thinking the Tenth titanic captain is Crocodile as it would fit BB to have a powerful underling like that, and Crocodile to join a crew with the sole purpose of eventually betraying BB to claim the OP for himself after getting an ancient weapon.

Plus it works with Oda saying he feels bad for introducing crocodile so early to bring him back.
I cant really see Croco being someone's underling

honestly the only reason i see any character (New or Old) joining is either for a significant story purpose, which is why i think Vivi will come back and why i kinda still think Momo will join

or

As serious power boost for the crew like with Jinbe and why i like Yamato as a candidate
Post automatically merged:

I dont think the role Yamato take on the ship is important as we've filled the required NESSESSARY roles like Navigator, Doctor, Cook and Shipwright
If she does join I think its to provide a significant power boost to the crew, much like how outside very rare occasions a helmsman as skilled as Jinbe isnt needed, but his strength is significant
Once again, if other people want to suggest roles other than something related to back-up/guard/protector, then I gladly welcome them to cite in-story examples which can help back-up their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.