Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Do you prefer Carrot at home in black and white ?

On Zou, yes.

Dude there is some level of dignity. You even name urself fucking carrotfornakama and if I'm not mistaken you are the same weirdo from twitter.

You took wanking fictional characters to bigger levels than any zoro or sanji fan do.

The difference is Zoro and Sanji will remain Carrot is a side shit.

On Zou, yes.

Dude there is some level of dignity. You even name urself fucking carrotfornakama and if I'm not mistaken you are the same weirdo from twitter.

You took wanking fictional characters to bigger levels than any zoro or sanji fan do.

The difference is Zoro and Sanji will remain Carrot is a side shit.
Oh.. I found the last toxic player of this forum.

Carrot's place is on the Sunny, you should get ready now, because you might have hard time understand it later on

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Truly takes a special mind to ignore the mountains of evidence piling up for Yamato over the last 20 months to focus on single panels from half a decade ago with no actual bearing on the plot that don’t really support any sort of candidacy for Carrot, then or now…luckily, we’ve seen TWO geniuses in this thread doing it, even though the first might have finally abandoned the cause :neesama:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Truly takes a special mind to ignore the mountains of evidence piling up for Yamato over the last 20 months to focus on single panels from half a decade ago with no actual bearing on the plot that don’t really support any sort of candidacy for Carrot, then or now…luckily, we’ve seen TWO geniuses in this thread doing it, even though the first might have finally abandoned the cause :neesama:
When it's one on one, bet on Yamato. :sanmoji:

It's why I'm hopeful that at least Carrot will redeem herself and join alongside Yamato. Or even a scenario that @Sigran101 presented where she gets a satisfying send-off Rebecca Style.

Status
Not open for further replies.