Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The homioe are not a good coparison as Carrot got rid of them easily. Plus . I'm not putting Carrot as an incredible strong force here, just enough to make good damage. Don't forget that Carrot is already a brawler, we might not have seen her full strenght yet, she is aslmost on Pedro's level and I'm not even talking about Sulong. We are talking about the power of a 300/400 M bounty here, not a 100M. Here, I'm not putting her above in term of speed but in term of context, if the context is good, Carrot as a shot in alsmost all situation beside Luffy and Zoro.

Never forget the context in One Piece.

The only way Jinbe can beat Carrot under the moonlight if he is fast enough to strike her were she is not. It's likely, not a certainty.
Same for Robin (Rapidity) , Chopper (Strenght) and Franky (mobility).
Post automatically merged:

Carrot has never seen Scary Giant before that. Of course she will be scared. But that's not a representation of her lack of strenght just her lack of knowledge. Don't forget that she encountered a giant forces once, and was pretty excited about it. Carrot is just fully experimenting her adventure.
Carrot is not almost the same level as Pedro. Not even remotely. The strongest fighters of the Minks were crucified on Zou. Carrot was not depicted as one of them.

Mink Tiers
Dog, Cat
Pedro
Sicilian, Zepo, Pekoms, Faust*
Blackback, Roddy, Concelot, Giovanni
Wanda, Carrot, Bepo*

What are you basing Carrot's level on? Pedro was a Captain of his own crew and the leader of the Guardians. Carrot was a King's Bird which is an unnecessary role now that Dog and Cat have made amends. Carrot's feats are aight outside of her shining moment turning Sulong at WCI. Carrot has not won against any opponent with a stated bounty IIRC. Pedro has the bounty and notoriety.

Carrot's combat growth from Zou to Wano is practically negligible. No new moves shown. No Haki displayed. No improved gauntlets or added weapons. And no noticeable foreshadowing of how she can grow.

Luffy improved his CoO CoA and CoC, Zoro received a sword that gives him CoC, Nami's Climatact now has Zeus, Sanji has an exoskeleton and stronger musculature, and Chopper has a longer time limit for Monster Point. Robin just displayed her training results and may improve with Jinbe's tutelage. Franky may upgrade Shogun Franky after Wano as Sasaki did considerable damage. Franky should upgrade during Vegapunk arc. Usopp is long overdue for another power up since awakening his CoO at Dressrosa. I've seen speculation Usopp will get a hammer from Elbaf which I could see happening. Chopper may manipulate the Ice Oni virus to become an Abominable Snowman. We have yet to see Jinbe going all out.

Base Carrot would struggle against ALL Strawhats. Nami or Usopp would give Carrot problems. Either one would outsmart Carrot. Same with Chopper or Robin. Brook's natural immunity to lightning puts Carrot at a disadvantage. Base Carrot lacks the power to deal with the other 5.

Sulong Carrot would probably defeat Nami and Usopp. Maybe Chopper. Sulong Carrot's speed should not be a problem for Robin nor Brook. Sulong Carrot's electricity would give Robin problems which makes it a good fight. Brook's speed, immunity, fencing, music, and ice are a bad matchup for Sulong Carrot. If Franky has insulation from electrical attacks then he should win. If not, then Franky would have to tank Sulong Carrot's Electro long enough until she tires out which I believe he could. Jinbe is an experienced master combatant that has fought opponents and won against far more capable and dangerous. Plus he has both CoA and CoO.

Carrot is not almost the same level as Pedro. Not even remotely. The strongest fighters of the Minks were crucified on Zou. Carrot was not depicted as one of them.

What are you basing Carrot's level on? Pedro was a Captain of his own crew and the leader of the Guardians. Carrot was a King's Bird which is an unnecessary role now that Dog and Cat have made amends. Carrot's feats are aight outside of her shining moment turning Sulong at WCI. Carrot has not won against any opponent with a stated bounty IIRC. Pedro has the bounty and notoriety.

Carrot is a musketeer, just a tier down Pedro who is a guardian. But she is also genius of the Sulong Form and has faced strong ennemies, so trust me when I say, Carrot will soon reach Pedro's level, who, for the record, wasn't extremelly high either. 300m is not that high.

Carrot's combat growth from Zou to Wano is practically negligible. No new moves shown. No Haki displayed. No improved gauntlets or added weapons. And no noticeable foreshadowing of how she can grow.
That we don't know. The logical assumption is that like all the strawhats, her strengh grew with time.

Luffy improved his CoO CoA and CoC, Zoro received a sword that gives him CoC, Nami's Climatact now has Zeus, Sanji has an exoskeleton and stronger musculature, and Chopper has a longer time limit for Monster Point. Robin just displayed her training results and may improve with Jinbe's tutelage. Franky may upgrade Shogun Franky after Wano as Sasaki did considerable damage. Franky should upgrade during Vegapunk arc. Usopp is long overdue for another power up since awakening his CoO at Dressrosa. I've seen speculation Usopp will get a hammer from Elbaf which I could see happening. Chopper may manipulate the Ice Oni virus to become an Abominable Snowman. We have yet to see Jinbe going all out.
Indeed Carrot's need a power up too.

Base Carrot would struggle against ALL Strawhats. Nami or Usopp would give Carrot problems.
No Carrot is immune to electricity and not a glass canon, she would therefore have no problem against nami and Usopp even if they are smart. Remember, Usopp and Nami managed to survived only because they had a powerup and because they were running away.

Same with Chopper or Robin. Brook's natural immunity to lightning puts Carrot at a disadvantage. Base Carrot lacks the power to deal with the other 5.

Sulong Carrot would probably defeat Nami and Usopp. Maybe Chopper. Sulong Carrot's speed should not be a problem for Robin nor Brook. Sulong Carrot's electricity would give Robin problems which makes it a good fight. Brook's speed, immunity, fencing, music, and ice are a bad matchup for Sulong Carrot.

If Franky has insulation from electrical attacks then he should win. If not, then Franky would have to tank Sulong Carrot's Electro long enough until she tires out which I believe he could. Jinbe is an experienced master combatant that has fought opponents and won against far more capable and dangerous. Plus he has both CoA and CoO.
Actually Carrot's intellect seems enhance in Sulong, by far. That's why you can see her being reckless in base for while doing the exact opposite in Sulong form. I agree that Robin and Chopper would be quite the challenge, but not impossible ones. Brook on the other one can do much against Carrot strenght. Concerning Robin, you have to take the electro into account. Robin wouldn't be able to wistand electro based attack from Sulong Carrot in repetition.

If Franky indeed has insulation against electrical damage, Carrot is indeed doomned, but that would be unlikely as Franky is often depicted as havinghis own circuits on the open.

COncerning Jinbe, it's all about speed. Carrot in Sulong surpass him completely in term of mobility, that why in order for Jinbe to hit Carrot, he would need to grab her first and wistand Electro Damage attack. Carrot is not glass canon, she can wistand strong blows like Jinbe's so, she woulsd only need to play a game of attack and flee to were out Jinbe. Of course it would be a matter of time before Jinbe grabs her and make finishing blows..but this is not impossible.[/QUOTE]

Although, note, that I'm making these claims in the case that Carrot is actually the narrative "hero winning protagonist" of these fights, that why she would be able to have luck and find a way to fight back against most of them.. in the case where it's the opposite.. Carrot wouldn't have a chance, even against Nami or Usopp..

It's all about context.

Last edited:
March 2021- Carrot gets off screened by Perospero

June 2021- Yamato declares she's sailing with Luffy

September 2021- Jack and Perospero get talen out by rhea Dukes

Each time the post quality of the pro-Carrot and anti-Yamato arguments went to shit and the excuses piled up more and more.
There are no excuses only narrative facts:

- Carrot getting offscreened by Oda and Perospero only means that the most important part of this fight was the end and not the fight itself (also a reason why I believe it would be meaningless to have Carrot fight perospero in the anime)
- Yamato saying that she will sail with Luffy only confirms that she think she needs to go on seas, not that she will be a strawhats.
- Perospero being taken out by Neko only means that Perospero was not meant for Carrot to beat and that Pedro was avenged.

Those are narrative fact, there is no reasonning about them:

--

Here are the same narrative fact with this time.. narrative reasonning:

- If the most important part of the fight between Carrot and Perospero was the end, it means we need to focus on what happens there.
- If Oda is putting the focus on what Yamato is thinking about her future, it is certainly because he has other plans for her
- If Pedro was avenged by the Duke, it means that Pedro's revenge was not Carrot's arc.

Those are narrative reasonnings, there is no deductions about them:

--

Here are the same narrative fact with this time.. narrative deductions:

- On the part Oda said we must focus, Perospero is actually challenging Carrot on her Pirate's future, it means that Carrot will most likely defy those expectation and stand up against those affirmations.
- If Oda has other plans for her instead of making Yamato a strawhat, it will most likely means that Yamato will have the opposite road : Wano
- If Pedro's revenge arc was not Carrot's arc, it means Oda left room for Carrot to be developped.

--

This is how you make good deductions. You start from the story first. Not your expectations of it. There is no room for excuses in an analysis, only the narration.

Carrot is a musketeer, just a tier down Pedro who is a guardian. But she is also genius of the Sulong Form and has faced strong ennemies, so trust me when I say, Carrot will soon reach Pedro's level, who, for the record, wasn't extremelly high either. 300m is not that high.
Based off that logic Carrot is at least two tiers below Pedro. Pedro was the LEADER of the Guardians and Top 4 Mink easy. Carrot is not even Top 10 Mink.

Carrot was never stated as a genius in anything. That's your opinion as a fan. I get it. You like her but her portrayal has not been displayed as such. If Carrot's Sulong was on genius level, IMO she would have defeated Perospero. Alone. She would have found a way like Super Sulong God. That would separate her from the other Minks.

Pedro is at $382M. It's a respectable bounty. Put some respect on your favorite character's mentor.
That we don't know. The logical assumption is that like all the strawhats, her strengh grew with time.

Indeed Carrot's need a power up too.
But it hasn't been displayed on the manga panel. Not even a hint of a powerup.
No Carrot is immune to electricity and not a glass canon, she would therefore have no problem against nami and Usopp even if they are smart. Remember, Usopp and Nami managed to survived only because they had a powerup and because they were running away.
When Usopp and Nami get brave and serious, they are formidable. They get the powerups because they are Strawhats with plot armor. Please explain Carrot's potential powerups.
Actually Carrot's intellect seems enhance in Sulong, by far. That's why you can see her being reckless in base for while doing the exact opposite in Sulong form. I agree that Robin and Chopper would be quite the challenge, but not impossible ones. Brook on the other one can do much against Carrot strenght. Concerning Robin, you have to take the electro into account. Robin wouldn't be able to wistand electro based attack from Sulong Carrot in repetition.
Sulong enhancing intelligence is debatable but I would be glad if it did!:lunazing:
:smart:

If Robin had insulation like Tamago had against Pedro, it's a done deal for Carrot. If not, Robin probably needs to trick and surprise Sulong Carrot to avoid Electro. Robin is a tactician with assassination skills. Robin wins in the end.

IMO, Sulong Carrot < Black Maria < Demon Robin
If Franky indeed has insulation against electrical damage, Carrot is indeed doomned, but that would be unlikely as Franky is often depicted as havinghis own circuits on the open.
Franky vs Electro is debatable until the manga shows how Franky deals with electricity. And it'll still be debatable as we have no measure of volts Electro produces compared to Enel's lightning whose moves do have voltage.
COncerning Jinbe, it's all about speed. Carrot in Sulong surpass him completely in term of mobility, that why in order for Jinbe to hit Carrot, he would need to grab her first and wistand Electro Damage attack. Carrot is not glass canon, she can wistand strong blows like Jinbe's so, she woulsd only need to play a game of attack and flee to were out Jinbe. Of course it would be a matter of time before Jinbe grabs her and make finishing blows..but this is not impossible.
:jinbewat:
Jinbe has CoO. He may miss some strikes but he would definitely be able to hit and grab her. Don't forget he uses Fishmen Jujutsu giving him long range attacks.

IMO, Jinbe's CoA can withstand her Electro long enough for a counterattack so she isn't electrocuting like Blanka from Street Fighter. Carrot cannot damage Jinbe worse than the former CP9 agent turned Flying Six member Who's Who.

Carrot is too inexperienced to fight a former Warlord like Jinbe, even in Sulong.

Although, note, that I'm making these claims in the case that Carrot is actually the narrative "hero winning protagonist" of these fights, that why she would be able to have luck and find a way to fight back against most of them.. in the case where it's the opposite.. Carrot wouldn't have a chance, even against Nami or Usopp..

It's all about context.
Hmm... that's respectable. After all you truly believe Carrot will join but have to accept the possible reality she doesn't.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fam Ravager and Jew are like, okay blah blah few lines cya.

Then u have dizzy who will write a bit more.

and then there is this guy/girl who spams walls of text on why irrelevant side furry will become a Straw Hat where most of the argument are him saying he likes her and we hating on her.

+ if I'm not mistaken it's the same weirdo from twitter.

No. Narratively, Yamato is being constructed under the theme of protection. In fact it would be more logical for her to stay beside Momo than to go out to sea if he becomes Shogun. And for the love of Oda, please stop with this nonsence logic "if Yamato stays on Wano then she doesn't accomplish her dream" Not only it's extremely paternizing, but wrong also. The story is litteraly putting us on the pass of a change of mind from Yamato. So If she decides by herself to stay, it will be HER choice.

Carrot's fan have abandonned ship because of the toxicity of this forum toward them and their favourite character. I'm have a tougher skin. When it's needed I will intervene.

No, that's LEADER material. Maybe not in the sence of a good one, but a respectfull one either way.

You are forgetting too easily all the soldiers under Tama's command. They won't magicaly disappear, they will have to go somewhere. And it will most likely be under Yamato's command.

Yamato doesn't want to do anything with Kaido. It doesn't mean that she can't replace him and be a better leader.

Ps: (again, yamato DID NOT ASKED to ride on Luffy's ship, she STATED that she should have a ride on it. Forget that nuance and you won't understand why Yamato won't get on the ship later on).

Yes.
Yamato does not want to be in charge Kaido's army. She does not want baby sit Momo either. She has abandoned Momo not once but twice to help Luffy and rest of the strawhats. Yamato does say during her flashback she will fight for Wano when the time comes and when Wano free she will get much stronger than she is now. “Yes, I’m going out sea with Luffy!!! “Yamato as a character has been looking forward to meeting Luffy and serve under him the best way she can. While Yamato was protecting momo and shinbou we saw from her character that she was extremely interested to help Luffy as well eager for a fight/battle. So, saying “she will stay in wano” is ridiculous and Contradictory for her character. Yamato is a person who is very impulsive, impatient and has been a prisoner under her father’s organization for 28 years. As well a person who is very curious what the outside world is like after reading oden’s journal and interacting with Ace. Knowing that some of the Nine scabbards are still alive during this raid they will advise and help Momo to be the leader for his country. Knowing the minks who are friends with Kozuki Clan as well they will help protect Wano and Momo as well. Wano will be under Luffy’s territory know that the strawhats are friends with Revolutionary Army, the Grand fleet, other nations who consider Luffy as a friend and some members of navy will help protect wano under his absence.

In comparison to Carrot who had a good life in zou until Jack had arrived. The zou flashback she was practically a background character while her friends (Cat viper, dogstorm, Wanda and Pedro) got more focus on. We did not see anything coming from Carrot’s perspective. Even during that time when jack had arrived the minks did not have any inner conflict while protecting and keeping Raizou safe. They were glad to throw away their lives in order protect someone they care about. During whole cake island we got to know more about Pedro in comparison to Carrot. Carrot only displays what the minks were capable of. There is no added information surrounding her as a character what she had gone throughout her earlier life. The only details surrounding carrot’s characters she knows how to control suslong, how she obtains her gauntlets, and she was not good at swordsman ship. As well her curiosity if giants are real or not.

I get Carrot learn the lesson is that “the sea can be dangerous place.” “There is time place for everything and move forward.” As well Half of strawhats were able to help her cope after her mentor sacrifice himself to push other characters along. However, Carrot has done petty things throughout the wano arc. That makes her less important character in the story. If you had taken carrot out of the wano arc it would not change anything. There is not any added information surrounding her as a character yet.

When we were heading to Onigashima Ussop took her role being lookout and he snipe out the drunken guards that were along the coast. Throughout raid the only things Carrot has done is tag team with characters such as Nami when taking down one of big mom’s homies and saving Marco alongside with Wanda. After we return to Carrot and Wanda situation her fight was completely skipped over. She has never mentioned anything about the dawn that pedro spoke of in both whole cake island and Wano so far. There is no backstory surrounding her relationship with Pedro. Three of her enemies that have halted her progress (Jack, Perospero, and Kanjuro) in life have been defeated by non strawhats. Is there really a reason for her come with them? You can a lose fight. You can grow from that experience in another arc. But if none of the strawhats came to her aided or back her up in the situation. It ends up diminishing her chances to be a part of the main strawhats.

Saying “Carrot is going to be stowaway just like Nico robin” Is not good comparison because there was more information and mystery surrounding Robin as a character throughout the alabasta arc. During alabasta arc Robin was being inquisitive about the will of D, the ancient weapons, the void century, and there to many enemies (the world government and its darkness) keeping her away from conducting her goal. According to marines they have been looking for her for 20 years. During Alabasta she did not give any information where Pluanton was found, and she did save Luffy not once but twice. She directly says to the strawhats she has no place to go or return to, so she decides to join them. Seeing Robin actions, information, mystery surrounding her as a character saving Luffy not once but twice. Shows us she would be an important character later in the story. Luffy approve of her joining the strawahts because she was a good Person.

Carrot is not outcast not like the rest strawhats. She is well love and well respect there by the people in the zou. There is no additional information surrounding her character. Most her personal enemies have been defeated by non strawhats. She was never part of team like robin was in color spread. You're just a passenger along for the ride who went with the strawhats to whole cake island. Throughout wano you did not do much anything. Your fight was off screen you got defeat. You did very minor things in comparison to other characters throughout wano. Your girl Carrot has never talk about "the dawn" Sounds like your precious Carrot is in heap of trouble of joining the crew.

Last edited:
On Zou, yes.

Dude there is some level of dignity. You even name urself fucking carrotfornakama and if I'm not mistaken you are the same weirdo from twitter.

You took wanking fictional characters to bigger levels than any zoro or sanji fan do.

The difference is Zoro and Sanji will remain Carrot is a side shit.
Dude made an entire website for a fictional furrybait character.

Never met any Zoro or Sanji fan this delusional

and then there is this guy/girl who spams walls of text on why irrelevant side furry will become a Straw Hat where most of the argument are him saying he likes her and we hating on her.

Thanks Bro.
:cheers:

Dude.. in all your rambling, you didn't even catch the fact that I'm (almost) never making argument about my proper appreciation of the character of Carrot..

See.. that's the problem when talking with pidge(.. hm no), Pn( hm.. no) .. Robo(nah.. ).. Clow(nah definitely not..).. ignora(no too obvious)... hm.. Shallow people.. you are so sure that I'm making all this argumentation because of a bias toward the character that:

1. you don't see your own
2. You don't even take the time to check the narrative.

Based off that logic Carrot is at least two tiers below Pedro. Pedro was the LEADER of the Guardians and Top 4 Mink easy. Carrot is not even Top 10 Mink.
There is no proof of that. Until further data, Carrot is the studient of PEdro, therefore one of the most trained Mink in the whole island.

Carrot was never stated as a genius in anything. That's your opinion as a fan. I get it. You like her but her portrayal has not been displayed as such. If Carrot's Sulong was on genius level, IMO she would have defeated Perospero. Alone. She would have found a way like Super Sulong God. That would separate her from the other Minks.
Yes it was stated taht Carrot had a a special gift for the Sulong ability. Check the Vivre card of Carrot ;) Plus it's logical, Carrot is only 15, she might be (and surely is) the youngest of all the mink is both the musketeer and the gardians squad reunited. Carrot's rival the SUlong ability of Character like Wanda who is much older or even Shishilian.

This two data plus one of the setup in chapter 889, makes me think that Carrot has the potential to uncover the true power of the Sulong, that power being.. unleashing the form without the moon.

Remember there are two reason that made Carrot lose :

- The narration, Oda had a message to display
- The lack of moon

Without that.. There was no debate that Carrot actually had a shot

Pedro is at $382M. It's a respectable bounty. Put some respect on your favorite character's mentor.
Indeed but Carrot has the potential to go for it.

But it hasn't been displayed on the manga panel. Not even a hint of a powerup.
Indeed, for that I think we will have to wait. But the power is there.

When Usopp and Nami get brave and serious, they are formidable. They get the powerups because they are Strawhats with plot armor. Please explain Carrot's potential powerups.
Hm.. There is a lot of Room for that. For starter:

- The sulong without the light of the moon would definitely be a power up. indeed, the Sulong is just a form buried deep into the subconscient of the Mink.. it wouldn't be far fetch to think that a powerful mink could be able to access it without the light of the moon.. The moon being in that case just a memory trigger.

- Carrot could also grow her haki and develop a strong armement Haki which would enhance her Sulong and base technics.

- Carrot could also developp a capacity to fly in base form (we know she can float in base and fly in Sulong, but not strictly fly in base) This would be a logical take on the story of the Rabbit told by Oda in the preface of volume 8

- Carrot could develop a stronger electro, with long range attacks. Something maybe similar to Kamehameha. Imagine KaCarrot in full Sulong mode, concentrating her Electro to make a giant ball full of electricity that she could play with like a volley ball, with the help of her flying ability and speed.. "With a name like Celestial planet" or something like that. I'm mean.. That would be so dope..

- Carrot could increase her speed to such an amount that her electricity and her would make one giant missile of lighting..

I mean.. there is so much Oda can play with it's infinite.
Sulong enhancing intelligence is debatable but I would be glad if it did!:lunazing:
:smart:
Well, that's what appears in chapter 888, even the strawhats call her strategy brilliant.

If Robin had insulation like Tamago had against Pedro, it's a done deal for Carrot. If not, Robin probably needs to trick and surprise Sulong Carrot to avoid Electro. Robin is a tactician with assassination skills. Robin wins in the end.

IMO, Sulong Carrot < Black Maria < Demon Robin
It would depend on the context of the fight.

Franky vs Electro is debatable until the manga shows how Franky deals with electricity. And it'll still be debatable as we have no measure of volts Electro produces compared to Enel's lightning whose moves do have voltage.

:jinbewat:
Well i'm not an electrician, but it seems like the voltage can be increased.. some electro shot seems more hurtfull than others.

Jinbe has CoO. He may miss some strikes but he would definitely be able to hit and grab her. Don't forget he uses Fishmen Jujutsu giving him long range attacks

IMO, Jinbe's CoA can withstand her Electro long enough for a counterattack so she isn't electrocuting like Blanka from Street Fighter. Carrot cannot damage Jinbe worse than the former CP9 agent turned Flying Six member Who's Who.
Same, it highly depends on the context. He would suffer long before that. but yeah, Jinbe can surely wistand the electro for a bit.

Hmm... that's respectable. After all you truly believe Carrot will join but have to accept the possible reality she doesn't.
It never leaves my mind.

Yamato does not want to be in charge Kaido's army. She does not want baby sit Momo either. She has abandoned Momo not once but twice to help Luffy and rest of the strawhats. Yamato does say during her flashback she will fight for Wano when the time comes and when Wano free she will get much stronger than she is now.
Again, it's not about what Yamato wants now, it's about what Yamato is lekely to put her mind to later on in the story. The fact that MYamato left Momo to save Onigashima was not a clew of Yamato wanting to evade mMomo but actually the opposite. Yamato trusted Momo like a child here, and she went up to Onigashima to save the country.. that is EXACTLY what we are talking about when we say that Yamato has and will ever have the role of protector of Wano.

“Yes, I’m going out sea with Luffy!!! “Yamato as a character has been looking forward to meeting Luffy and serve under him the best way she can. While Yamato was protecting momo and shinbou we saw from her character that she was extremely interested to help Luffy as well eager for a fight/battle. So, saying “she will stay in wano” is ridiculous and Contradictory for her character.
Once again... you are making shortcut to serv your narrative. Yamato NEVER said that she wants to serv under Luffy. NEVER.

Yamato was only interested to fight Kaido, not to help Luffy. in fact there is no reason to believe Yamato will want to serv under Luffy. Right now, the narration tells us one thing : Yamato thinks that Luffy is the vessel for her dream. inreality, it's far from true.
And if you think that's ridiculous, I think you you haven't understood the character of Yamato yet.

Yamato is a person who is very impulsive, impatient and has been a prisoner under her father’s organization for 28 years. As well a person who is very curious what the outside world is like after reading oden’s journal and interacting with Ace. Knowing that some of the Nine scabbards are still alive during this raid they will advise and help Momo to be the leader for his country. Knowing the minks who are friends with Kozuki Clan as well they will help protect Wano and Momo as well. Wano will be under Luffy’s territory know that the strawhats are friends with Revolutionary Army, the Grand fleet, other nations who consider Luffy as a friend and some members of navy will help protect wano under his absence..
The 9 will most likely become daimyos after the fall of Onigashima, that's why there might be a place for someone else at the side of Momo. Someone different. I wouldn't be so sure calling Wano, Luffy's future territory just yet.. remember, the WG is approaching.

In comparison to Carrot who had a good life in zou until Jack had arrived. The zou flashback she was practically a background character while her friends (Cat viper, dogstorm, Wanda and Pedro) got more focus on. We did not see anything coming from Carrot’s perspective. Even during that time when jack had arrived the minks did not have any inner conflict while protecting and keeping Raizou safe. They were glad to throw away their lives in order protect someone they care about. .
It wasn't her time to shine.

During whole cake island we got to know more about Pedro in comparison to Carrot. Carrot only displays what the minks were capable of. There is no added information surrounding her as a character what she had gone throughout her earlier life. The only details surrounding carrot’s characters she knows how to control suslong, how she obtains her gauntlets, and she was not good at swordsman ship. As well her curiosity if giants are real or not.
Correction, we learn from both Pedro AND Carrot during whole cake. Let me remind you of all the storyline Carrot took part in.

I get Carrot learn the lesson is that “the sea can be dangerous place.” “There is time place for everything and move forward.” As well Half of strawhats were able to help her cope after her mentor sacrifice himself to push other characters along. However, Carrot has done petty things throughout the wano arc. That makes her less important character in the story. If you had taken carrot out of the wano arc it would not change anything. There is not any added information surrounding her as a character yet.
Yup, Wano is not Carrot's story. Therefore she really has no place for development here. Her time will come later on. that's what the narration is telling us. That doesn't negate the fact that the most probable thing that will happen to C arrot is a stowaway on the Suny and not a return to Zou. Again, I don't need much from Carrot in the Wano arc.

When we were heading to Onigashima Ussop took her role being lookout and he snipe out the drunken guards that were along the coast. Throughout raid the only things Carrot has done is tag team with characters such as Nami when taking down one of big mom’s homies and saving Marco alongside with Wanda. After we return to Carrot and Wanda situation her fight was completely skipped over. She has never mentioned anything about the dawn that pedro spoke of in both whole cake island and Wano so far. There is no backstory surrounding her relationship with Pedro. Three of her enemies that have halted her progress (Jack, Perospero, and Kanjuro) in life have been defeated by non strawhats. Is there really a reason for her come with them? You can a lose fight. You can grow from that experience in another arc. But if none of the strawhats came to her aided or back her up in the situation. It ends up diminishing her chances to be a part of the main strawhats.
One time yes, while Carrot was depicted with the strawhats preping for the battle. Oda was most likely playing with us here ;)

if your point is that Carrot has not been around much, don't push it, I know that already. but it doesn't negate nor diminish the probabilities for her future.

If you search for a reason, go check Perospero's word on chapter 1006, the reason for Carrot to keep fighting and follow the strawhat is right their.

Saying “Carrot is going to be stowaway just like Nico robin” Is not good comparison because there was more information and mystery surrounding Robin as a character throughout the alabasta arc. During alabasta arc Robin was being inquisitive about the will of D, the ancient weapons, the void century, and there to many enemies (the world government and its darkness) keeping her away from conducting her goal. According to marines they have been looking for her for 20 years. During Alabasta she did not give any information where Pluanton was found, and she did save Luffy not once but twice. She directly says to the strawhats she has no place to go or return to, so she decides to join them. Seeing Robin actions, information, mystery surrounding her as a character saving Luffy not once but twice. Shows us she would be an important character later in the story. Luffy approve of her joining the strawahts because she was a good Person.
it's only a comparison in term of Narration. Carrot won't stowaway because Robin already did that, but because it's was shadowed since her introduction.

Carrot is not outcast not like the rest strawhats. She is well love and well respect there by the people in the zou. There is no additional information surrounding her character. Most her personal enemies have been defeated by non strawhats. She was never part of team like robin was in color spread. You're just a passenger along for the ride who went with the strawhats to whole cake island. Throughout wano you did not do much anything. Your fight was off screen you got defeat. You did very minor things in comparison to other characters throughout wano. Your girl Carrot has never talk about "the dawn" Sounds like your precious Carrot is in heap of trouble of joining the crew[/QUOTE]

You forget two things:

One about the story: Carrot is a Mink, Minks ARE outcast in the world of One Piece.
One Meta about the seas: Carrot is a rabbit. Rabbit are historically bringers of bad luck on ships. You do not want them aboard.

Don't worry, Carrot will be tought about the dawn soon enough.

Dude made an entire website for a fictional furrybait character.

Never met any Zoro or Sanji fan this delusional
Not about Carrot. About the Carrot for Nakama theory. If you don't understand the nuance, it's logical that you don't understand why I'm making such a fuzz here.

Status
Not open for further replies.