Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't understand how people are still saying she won't join.
Only the delusional ones. Like we have known so, so many times, even the ones here who don’t like both can see that Yamato is the one who has much higher chance, not Carrot. It’s so obvious that saying Yamato is red herring, diversion or kinda thing is literally just denial

On the topic of adding flair to certain scenes, I'm interested in how the anime is going to handle Carrot's fight with Perospero. I'm interested in seeing if they give the same love when Carrot and Wanda scratch Perospero's face as they did with Yamato in 1006 as well as they handle her defeat.
If any, I can see them making that scene similar to Inu and Neko Sulong scene...

I seriously don't understand how people are still saying she won't join.
Aside the aforementioned ones, some of them are either threatened as if other characters they wanted to join can't if Yamato does (in short, only one can join) or that they're threatened/insecure about Yamato potentially becoming Luffy's YC1 or YC2 counterpart instead of Zoro or Sanji (in short, Yamato is too powerful)...

I understand this reference. I also like it if the next nakama has dance based fight. I actually theorize this with kagura dance and bon dance in my post in this thread.

Knowing that, fire festival is happening, it is similar to bon festival which is to mourn the dead. Bon festival is strongly related with bon dance. The origin of this dance is actually something related to releasing soul to immortality. Somehow fits to one piece. Even bon clay/bon kurei/mr 2/bentham has dance based fight
I just realize a certain someone might actually be good at dancing too 👀

I believe the fact that Carrot hugging Jimbei in the picture of Strawhats, it means that she will come after him.
Then, Otama has wore the strawhat and that it's a foreshadowing in my opinion
And you forget that Kin'emon devil fruit would complete the strawhat devil fruit pattern with 2,9

At the end of this saga we will have the full crew with 3 new members, or at least 2 of them
Damn the end of this arc will be fire

Anyway some of them could also join the grandfleet. Who knows if they will come to wano.... I believe it's probable

I believe the fact that Carrot hugging Jimbei in the picture of Strawhats, it means that she will come after him.
Most of the SHs weren't hugging him and they were just watching like Wanda. Her presence there alone makes that panel weaker as evidence.
Then, Otama has wore the strawhat and that it's a foreshadowing in my opinion
Sweet Pea from Amazon Lily wore the straw hat too.
And you forget that Kin'emon devil fruit would complete the strawhat devil fruit pattern with 2,9
Greg, an official columnist of OP, confirmed that 2,9 isn't happening. Even if it were the case, it makes no narrative sense that Kinemon would leave Momo's side to be a pirate when he's proven this whole arc how loyal he is to the Kozuki.

Most of the SHs weren't hugging him and they were just watching like Wanda. Her presence there alone makes that panel weaker as evidence.

Sweet Pea from Amazon Lily wore the straw hat too.

Greg, an official columnist of OP, confirmed that 2,9 isn't happening. Even if it were the case, it makes no narrative sense that Kinemon would leave Momo's side to be a pirate when he's proven this whole arc how loyal he is to the Kozuki.
Why should that not happen? Every strawhat devil fruit user has that pattern. Plus, he would be the Oden's successor. It would have more sense than Yamato (I like her very much though)

Oh I can't remember that. But Nami wore it, too...

Yeah but Franky was invited to join by Robin when they were sailing, Usopp from Nami, Jimbei was seen by Brook the first time on Fishman island.
I can't remember well the others strawhat, but it looks like that the latest one, always has a sort of tie with the next one coming...

Why should that not happen? Every strawhat devil fruit user has that pattern.
It might've been an idea Oda had but at the end of the day, it's a fan theory shown in a SBS over a decade ago. The fact that it was shown in the SBS period should put people off from it. Why would he show his method of determining the last SH a decade ago?
Plus, he would be the Oden's successor. It would have more sense than Yamato (I like her very much though)
Yamato is factually Oden's successor at this point. The anime has made it abundantly clear for the people not looking at their stories side by side thanks to the numerous parallel shots. I could break it down if you want but it's easy to see how much Yamato and Oden naturally have in common with their stories.
Oh I can't remember that. But Nami wore it, too...

Yeah but Franky was invited to join by Robin when they were sailing, Usopp from Nami, Jimbei was seen by Brook the first time on Fishman island.
Along with this being a loose criteria that doesn't apply to every member, Zoro was the one to invite Usopp.
I can't remember well the others strawhat, but it looks like that the latest one, always has a sort of tie with the next one coming...
Yamato and Jinbe have a lot more connections than he does with Carrot. The simplest comparison being that they both fought and befriended Ace, who told them to look forward to Luffy. I feel like that's something they can bond over as well similar to how Brook and Robin were about their trauma.

It might've been an idea Oda had but at the end of the day, it's a fan theory shown in a SBS over a decade ago. The fact that it was shown in the SBS period should put people off from it. Why would he show his method of determining the last SH a decade ago?

Yamato is factually Oden's successor at this point. The anime has made it abundantly clear for the people not looking at their stories side by side thanks to the numerous parallel shots. I could break it down if you want but it's easy to see how much Yamato and Oden naturally have in common with their stories.

Along with this being a loose criteria that doesn't apply to every member, Zoro was the one to invite Usopp.

Yamato and Jinbe have a lot more connections than he does with Carrot. The simplest comparison being that they both fought and befriended Ace, who told them to look forward to Luffy. I feel like that's something they can bond over as well similar to how Brook and Robin were about their trauma.

Oda thought about the end of One piece already 10 years ago, so it probably knows who will be the next devil fruit user of the crew, I don't know why he should change that fact during the opera... And he almost admitted it in the ssb when a fan has talked about the numbers theory.

Anyway it's almost sure we will have 13 strawhats at the end of One piece (Luffy included)

Oda thought about the end of One piece already 10 years ago, so it probably knows who will be the next devil fruit user of the crew, I don't know why he should change that fact during the opera... And he almost admitted it in the ssb when a fan has talked about the numbers theory.
Well yea Oda obviously knows the last member. I'm saying it doesn't make sense for him to reveal said member over a decade ago and the method he used to determine them.
Anyway it's almost sure we will have 13 strawhats at the end of One piece (Luffy included)
11 is being hyped up the most as the final count. Luffy stated he wanted 10 members (not including himself). Blackbeard only got 1 new titanic captain after the timeskip to make it 10 as well when there easily could've been 3 more to make it 12. The OP magazine says one more member is joining. The list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.