Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be cool if she joined, having a powerful woman melee fighter on the crew would be a nice change of pace. She could take the role Oden did on the Roger Pirates for the Strawhats. I could already imagine some dynamics with the rest of the crew, I could already imagine her using thunder bagua on Sanji perving on her. However I get the feeling that she most likely won't join. It'll be another Vivi or Rebecca situation. I see her being someone who watches over Wano while Momonsuke becomes Shogun. Basically being his muscle.

Unlike popular opinion, there aren't criteria for people to join the crew; all of these criteria you guys put are just your headcanon that became "facts" among the fandom. Anyone can join the crew as long as Oda wishes for, Jinbei for me didn't feel like a Strawhat when he fired appeared but now he is a full fledged member
To be honest I already feel that he will join the crew ever since Marineford. Simply by the fact that he was the one who put the highest risk among anyone else in MF just to save Luffy. And more so when he personally ease Luffy's tantrum after the war.

I feel a strong possibility for her joining but at the same time I do believe in pattern, especially the alphabet one. Sorry about that mate :(
But if somehow later she will be called with different name (like Franky instead of Cutty Flam for example) so that she can fit in the pattern or if Oda suddenly decide to break those patterns then yes she is in.
For now I'd say she has 65-70% of joining.
I find the alphabet theory totally forced and nonsensical, to be honest.

Plus I think we'll have 13 crewmembers overall, with both Carrot and Yamato joining after this arc so Carrot is no.11 and Yamato is no.12, after Wano and maybe after Elbaf too I think that the marines will plant a member of SWORD, similar to Drake and Aokiji among the straw hats and that will be straw hat no.13
Post automatically merged:

I find the alphabet theory totally forced and nonsensical, to be honest.
Personally I don't think there are any patterns, criteria or a set final number(like ppl saying Luffy in the beginning of the series wanting 10 members and treating that as a bible) if Oda wants to, any prominent character can become a member

I think it would be cool if she joined, having a powerful woman melee fighter on the crew would be a nice change of pace. She could take the role Oden did on the Roger Pirates for the Strawhats. I could already imagine some dynamics with the rest of the crew, I could already imagine her using thunder bagua on Sanji perving on her. However I get the feeling that she most likely won't join. It'll be another Vivi or Rebecca situation. I see her being someone who watches over Wano while Momonsuke becomes Shogun. Basically being his muscle.
Momo already have the red scabbards though😂😂😂

Last edited:
That doesn't matter, Oda literally had Luffy say as he got to Zou, Oh so it's full of Choppers. Or to that effect...
Look, I'm not a Carrot fan, but this argument is just silly. Obviously he meant in the sense that they are all anthropomorphic animals, not that they literally have the same personality and abilities as Chopper. Carrot and Chopper are very different people.

Look, I'm not a Carrot fan, but this argument is just silly. Obviously he meant in the sense that they are all anthropomorphic animals, not that they literally have the same personality and abilities as Chopper. Carrot and Chopper are very different people.
That's how your opinion see's it, this is Luffy, if he says og it's a bunch of Choppers then odds are he found you less interesting. Carrot is not going to join because she's a Mink, she will need to bring alot more to the table. Once again.

That's how your opinion see's it, this is Luffy, if he says og it's a bunch of Choppers then odds are he found you less interesting. Carrot is not going to join because she's a Mink, she will need to bring alot more to the table. Once again.
I understand that that's how Luffy saw it. I was more talking about the comparison between Chopper and Carrot that was posted just above and how it seemed that Luffy's comment was being used as evidence for that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Another point, too busy to scroll and see if anyone else has made it - while Yamato may know everything about the Void Century/Ancient Kingdom/Will of D by reading Oden’s journal, I believe she would want to see the return of Joy Boy in person (and in her idol’s stead) even with the knowledge she possesses. Oden and Roger were 20 years too early to do anything about whatever they found/learned on Laugh Tale; Yamato and Luffy, however, are RIGHT ON TIME 😎

If there’s a way Chopper might learn how to use electricity like the minks! Maybe it’s a fur related!!
It has too be fur related imo because only furry animals are allowed to be minks
No hippo, crocodile, sharks, etc.

And the floating is just about their tails and chopper can easily create a form with a nore pronouncement tail. Hopefully thats how jump point comes back

Why do people expect that Chopper might do what Carrot can do. Chopper is ordinary animal that eats DF. Sulong and electro thing is exclusive to Mink. Idk where this come from?
Chopper with his human brain is already op. He is the only Zoan I know who can maximize zoan's ability without reaching 'awakening'. Now imagine his awakening with rumble ball. It's better be GREAT Oda.
What I expect from Chopper tho if he can upgrade Sulong's power to the point they can use it without Moonlight or he can make 'rumble ball thingy' based on Sulong's power.
If Carrot is gonna join the crew (I'm sure for 75%) she really need that power.
Some prediction said that SH will be going to the moon or space, I can see Carrot got her full power there. Or maybe Chopper got something in the moon such as moon dust or moon stone to make that 'rumble ball thingy' I said above to upgrade Sulong.

I like this except for ceasar, the guy is an arc antagonist, and that s the main reason why he cant be a strawhat

To be honest, to me, yamato seemed to be more relevant than carrot even in that just two chapters in to the story. That despite carrot spending an arc with half of the sh.

Yamato knows Ace which is already a big deal for Luffy. She idolized and inherited the will of oden, a pk crew member. A diary of oden is actually in her possession, the same diary where oden wrote about his voyage and what the events in laftel. That link with oden could suggest wht could be his role for the sh if she is to become one.

Carrot on the other hand only have the inherited will from pedro. She's not even aware on how and why Pedro believes that. If Pedro turned out to be alive, that would even be invalidated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.