Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still ignoring the fact that Zunisha has arrived and says it is ready to fight and help Momo, which is not hard to comprehend that Zunisha will be Wano’s protector. Also ignoring the fact that Yamato was forced to rule Wano, be Kaido’s shogun, and Yamato has said that she doesn’t want to.

Even with headcanon theories of “Yamato wants to stay and protect Wano”, still doesn’t change the fact that Larrot is nothing but a basic bland bunny who is still irrelevant.

Thanks for the entertainment.:kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Yet another argument out the window. Been saying for months now that it makes 0 sense for Oden to endanger his family with his journal. Kin flat out said before that Oden kept secrets of his journey to protect them, but yea, he'll leave the world's secrets there so his family becomes a target.

Looks like the next big one is about to be flushed too. Momo's character arc has been all about growing up and facing his fears without help. Yamato was right there speechless when Luffy encouraged him that he has nothing to be afraid of in this world and people think she's gonna baby him by staying in Wano? She's already ditched him before despite him begging her to stay. She knows he must overcome his fears on his own and knows he can do it.

Believe me, the-banned-user will reply with more headcanon, or at least saying you see the story in “wrong” direction LMAO

Yet another argument out the window. Been saying for months now that it makes 0 sense for Oden to endanger his family with his journal. Kin flat out said before that Oden kept secrets of his journey to protect them, but yea, he'll leave the world's secrets there so his family becomes a target.

Looks like the next big one is about to be flushed too. Momo's character arc has been all about growing up and facing his fears without help. Yamato was right there speechless when Luffy encouraged him that he has nothing to be afraid of in this world and people think she's gonna baby him by staying in Wano? She's already ditched him before despite him begging her to stay. She knows he must overcome his fears on his own and knows he can do it.

This is completely wrong. Oda makes a point in Wano and the Yonko saga in general that there is no shame in asking for help when you need it.

Momo's character arc is no different. Oda has not made the point that Momo managed to grow up by himself, but because Luffy, The strawhats & The Scabbard were here to help guide him along the way.

Growing alone and without help goes against everything One Piece is about.

Here Momo is asking for Yamato's guidance. And trust me.. she will help him.

This is completely wrong. Oda makes a point in Wano and the Yonko saga in general that there is no shame in asking for help when you need it.

Momo's character arc is no different. Oda has not made the point that Momo managed to grow up by himself, but because Luffy, The strawhats & The Scabbard were here to help guide him along the way.

Your post would almost make sense.

If only it weren't written for the sole purpose of pushing Larrot4Nakama agenda :hihihi:

you are forgetting that some nine scarberd are still alive, Luffy has voice all of things. Yamato can still tell him what do at this point. She can still join the strawhat at the end this arc base on the fact the final page oden journey to laugh tale isn't there. This could be goal yamato to achieve when she traveling with the strawhats. In order to help momo understand why the country remain close and open again. She might also have self-discover of her own.

you are forgetting that some nine scarberd are still alive, Luffy has voice all of things. Yamato can still tell him what do at this point. She can still join the strawhat at the end this arc base on the fact the final page oden journey to laugh tale isn't there. This could be goal yamato to achieve when she traveling with the strawhats. In order to help momo understand why the country remain close and open again. She might also have self-discover of her own.
he ignores this fact just to favor Larrot the basic bland bunny. What an analyst indeed.
:mihanha::kailaugh:

@jordin told ya that he will say that you’re wrong. Soooo predictable

:rolaugh:

Yamato alone probably won't be enough to protect. That's why the remaining scabbards will probably end up Daimyo of different regions.

Yamato's goal to "complete Oden's journal" don't make much sence unless there is a stronger purpose behind it. That's not the case.

Right now, the most probable, possible, and simpler answer is the protection of Wano and guidance of Momo. That's is what that chapter is telling us. Not that Yamato has some goal of discovering the One Piece and the true history behind it. Remember : This is what Robin's goal is all about. Yamato don't need anything more that her background to make Momo understand why freedom and openness is important.

he ignores this fact just to favor Larrot the basic bland bunny. What an analyst indeed.
:mihanha::kailaugh:

@jordin told ya that he will say that you’re wrong. Soooo predictable

:rolaugh:
No, I'm just analysing blantly what the chapter and the arc of Yamato tells us. Trust me that I would be the first onboard of the Yamato train if there was any shred of evidence behind it. That's not the case here.

You know Luffy was the one to say this right? And also that Yamato should "help that coward out". She's supposed to push him in the right direction of facing his fears on his own. That's why she bonked him in the head for thinking about burdening Luffy then later left him on his own despite him pleading her to stay.

It goes against the direction of his character arc for her to not let him grow. "I think of the potential dangers to the people of Wano" is a direct correlation to what Luffy said below and Yamato knows that. It makes 0 sense for her to then give up on her dream because Momo is scared, which plays into his cowardice.

Yamato alone probably won't be enough to protect. That's why the remaining scabbards will probably end up Daimyo of different regions.

Yamato's goal to "complete Oden's journal" don't make much sence unless there is a stronger purpose behind it. That's not the case.

Right now, the most probable, possible, and simpler answer is the protection of Wano and guidance of Momo. That's is what that chapter is telling us. Not that Yamato has some goal of discovering the One Piece and the true history behind it. Remember : This is what Robin's goal is all about. Yamato don't need anything more that her background to make Momo understand why freedom and openness is important.

No, I'm just analysing blantly what the chapter and the arc of Yamato tells us. Trust me that I would be the first onboard of the Yamato train if there was any shred of evidence behind it. That's not the case here.
Larrot ain't joining

When Luffy claims wano as his territory Luffy and his allies will protect the country for him while absent. Your using same argument that fans had against jimbei.

You know Luffy was the one to say this right? And also that Yamato should "help that coward out". She's supposed to push him in the right direction of facing his fears on his own. That's why she bonked him in the head for thinking about burdening Luffy then later left him on his own despite him pleading her to stay.

It goes against the direction of his character arc for her to not let him grow. "I think of the potential dangers to the people of Wano" is a direct correlation to what Luffy said below and Yamato knows that. It makes 0 sense for her to then give up on her dream because Momo is scared, which plays into his cowardice.

Help him face his fear on his own. Yes. That's exactly what helping Momo and guiding him is about.

Momo can't do that on his own, he is still 8 mentally and needs a push. Like every kid. Yamato is the perfect person to guide him through this process...

Like a parent should do..

Like Oden.

Ah.. i'm sure you are starting to understand now.. yeees.. this saga is all about parenting.

By thinking that Yamato would deny her dreams of adventure.. You are forgetting one of the strongest message of One Piece..

Being a good parent, IS an adventure.

“Becoming?”

Momo’s always been more likely than Carrot. Since he was a little dragon eel in Punk Hazard. For the simple fact that even back then his relationship with Luffy was focused on and he had some depth.
No

Help him face his fear on his own. Yes. That's exactly what helping Momo and guiding him is about.

Momo can't do that on his own, he is still 8 mentally and needs a push. Like every kid. Yamato is the perfect person to guide him through this process...
So how does Yamato giving him a push mean that she'll decide to stay in Wano? Luffy pushed him numerous times and that doesn't mean he's staying by his side.
Like a parent should do..

Like Oden.

Ah.. i'm sure you are starting to understand now.. yeees.. this saga is all about parenting.

By thinking that Yamato would deny her dreams of adventure.. You are forgetting one of the strongest message of One Piece..

Being a good parent, IS an adventure.

I mean for the longest time he seemed like he had no reason to leave wano but now he actually has reason.
As someone who argued for Kine’mon back in the day, I’ll say that the buildup for someone from Wano needing to come with the crew has been there for a long time. It’s been clear since about Zou, maybe earlier, that Wano’s got big ties to the endgame and it would make sense for someone from Wano to come along and represent them.

My goto in the past was Kin, since Momo was too young. Kin’s been pretty disqualified now, sadly, although I still think he’s had the best moments of the arc with Luffy.
Now Momo isn’t young, and we’ve also got Yamato added into the mix who didn‘t exist back then.
Did Momo had any post on the Sunny? (Y/N)
Can Oda pull something out his ass like architect or musician (or, for your case, lookout) for any character he wishes? (Y/N)

And yes, Momo did have an actual real role in the series set aside for him, he could have been, like Shanks in Roger’s crew, the apprentice. Still could be.

A case of hiyori joining : parallel and foreshadowing

At the intermezzo of act 1-act 2. We got to see BBP condition and some of them even showcase some new abilities. Moving a bit forward (act 2) we saw some parallel is happening

Shiryu shows clear fruit ability. On act 2, stealth black ability is shown similar like clear fruit

Inverse parallel between teach and luffy. Teach is partying and free while luffy is imprisoned and enslaved

Devon revealed to have kitsune/fox devil fruit. Not long after komurasaki is introduced and have kitsune mask

Both devon and hiyori acting to be the ghost. Absalom and komurasaki.

In one piece green, Devon was planned to have beautiful face. But oda rework her design and made her not beautiful. Komurasaki is the most beautiful girl in wano (it is even said narratively)

"But hiyori hasnt shown some interest of leaving wano"
Yes she hasnt stated that yet. How can she was said that when her country is suffering.

oden already shown momo and hiyori the world. A little bit of narratives could bridge her motivation for going out to the sea
:akaman:

my next agenda for hiyori. Kinda make me nervous. It could make or break for hiyori
- flashback with oden. DONE ✅
- toki as mentor. As we all know orochi is afraid of toki's prophecy
- luffy first impression

Status
Not open for further replies.