Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how she is a nami clone. Her personality and goals are nothing like nami. Nami was hiding from fodder whereas Yamato casually 1 shot a tobi roppo.

even appearance wise, she's like twice as tall as nami, has horns, has a completely different outfit, and her hair is rectangular like kaido's. They even have different faces when Oda drew her face up close in the previous chapter.

as for her being too powerful, I don't think sanji's role in the crew, as far as strength goes, is really that important. He is a fan favorite so as long as he remains a top fighter, it shouldn't be an issue. I see the lineup post wano being:
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Yamato
  4. Sanji
  5. Jinbe
which would be fine, honestly.
As far as power goes even if she's stronger than sanji he could still surpass her in later arcs which still isn't a problem. Jinbe right now is on par if not stronger than sanji but that didn't stop him from joining.

I don't see how she is a nami clone. Her personality and goals are nothing like nami. Nami was hiding from fodder whereas Yamato casually 1 shot a tobi roppo.

even appearance wise, she's like twice as tall as nami, has horns, has a completely different outfit, and her hair is rectangular like kaido's. They even have different faces when Oda drew her face up close in the previous chapter.

as for her being too powerful, I don't think sanji's role in the crew, as far as strength goes, is really that important. He is a fan favorite so as long as he remains a top fighter, it shouldn't be an issue. I see the lineup post wano being:
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Yamato
  4. Sanji
  5. Jinbe
which would be fine, honestly.
Finally somebody putting in the argument that she's actually different... ty.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh this is unpopular but strength wise, Luffy then Yamato...

If momo joins i don't see why tama cant tbh but i don't think theyll both join so idk
If one does i can see them being the pirate apprentice

Yamato has made a good first impression but ima need to see some more of her. And we obviously will lol
If she does join idk what her role she'll have tbh. I guess fighter is good enough like lucky roo but zoro already has that role. We don't have a vice captain....

And carrot well carrot so eh
If she joins she could be a lookout

I still really want an astrologist still

Can't believe you made a thread just to say that (has already been mentioned multiple times in the other thread about her joining)
... Thought it was going to be a deeper reason. There are plenty of characters in OP that have similar appearance. Even in the real world many people look the same despite no relation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.