Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this just now.
After Wano and potentially Vivi we're probably not going to see anyone else join the Straw Hat Pirates.

But I like to think that this thread will still be alive and prosperous with arguments on whether or not a future arc central character will join the crew.

It's going to be glorious to see.
:gokulaugh:
Until the series ends or Luffy straight up says "NO MORE MEMBERS"

The possibility will always be there so I dont think the thread will be shut down

Until the series ends or Luffy straight up says "NO MORE MEMBERS"

The possibility will always be there so I dont think the thread will be shut down
Luffy will say "Now that Jinbei and Yamato are here, the crew is complete! I don't want any more members!"

C4N: "This is what I like to call subversion dialogue. It's just setting up the surprise of Carrot joining in Elbaf. The clews are all pointing to it. Just wait till then, and you'll be asking me for the whether hehe."

Luffy will say "Now that Jinbei and Yamato are here, the crew is complete! I don't want any more members!"

C4N: "This is what I like to call subversion dialogue. It's just setting up the surprise of Carrot joining in Elbaf. The clews are all pointing to it. Just wait till then, and you'll be asking me for the whether hehe."
Wrong. It’s weither not whether hehe
Post automatically merged:

you're right but he is a feminist guy
I honestly believe he’s not even a feminist. He’s just a guy who likes to use victim card whenever he got cornered. He brought disgrace to feminist name because of his action (I’m pretty much a feminist myself)

Last edited:
Damn, he's more pathetic than I thought:ronalaugh:
He showed how pathetic he was many times here. He even said people are “transphobic”, while it’s clear no one hates Kiku because of her gender. I’ve never found someone here who hates Kiku because she’s a transgender.

I honestly don’t understand how he got sexist + toxic masculinity just because many people don’t like Carrot. I’m more convinced that he is someone who has terrible social skills

He showed how pathetic he was many times here. He even said people are “transphobic”, while it’s clear no one hates Kiku because of her gender. I’ve never found someone here who hates Kiku because she’s a transgender.
Wait, does anyone hate Kiku?
I honestly don’t understand how he got sexist + toxic masculinity just because many people don’t like Carrot
Nobody understand Lol

Wait, does anyone hate Kiku?
No one. That’s why I don’t understand why he brought transphobic all of a sudden. Clearly he doesn’t understand any of those. He’s just spitting craps because he got cornered

Nobody understand Lol
He even often denies his own words himself. I envy people who never have to know him

Status
Not open for further replies.