Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one. That’s why I don’t understand why he brought transphobic all of a sudden. Clearly he doesn’t understand any of those. He’s just spitting craps because he got cornered

He even often denies his own words himself. I envy people who never have to know him
Let me see if I understand. He is obsessed with Carrot joining the crew. He created a blog just to champion the idea of Carrot becoming a Nakama. He tells lies, to further his arguments. Makes crazy analysis on One Piece characters. He accuses people of transphobia, toxic masculinity and sexism when there is no reason. He pretended to be a feminist guy just for his furry fetishes.
All this with just one purpose: To defend the idea of a fictional character joining a fictional crew of a manga. Well then all that's left to do is laugh

The feminist name is intrinsically disgraced.

But yes, no one hates Kiku because of his gender dysphoria.
I'm quite sure everyone likes Mr. 2 Bon Clay and Ivankov as well.
Precisely. In fact many fans even like those who are pretty much gender fluid/transgender/transexual, means that people don’t care about their gender because they are great characters. But somehow, it’s sexist, toxic masculinity, virilist if people hate on Carrot. And people hate Carrot not because of her gender either

Let me see if I understand. He is obsessed with Carrot joining the crew. He created a blog just to champion the idea of Carrot becoming a Nakama. He tells lies, to further his arguments. Makes crazy analysis on One Piece characters. He accuses people of transphobia, toxic masculinity and sexism when there is no reason. He pretended to be a feminist guy just for his furry fetishes.
All this with just one purpose: To defend the idea of a fictional character joining a fictional crew of a manga. Well then all that's left to do is laugh
He even said that Carrot is not even his favorite character; not even second; while his username itself explains everything. I actually don’t care that much if he’s furry after all, but to justify his actions, use the victim card whenever it’s necessary, those are what disgust me.

We all can see he’s a liar anyway.

Wow now he even calls people here bigot on his profile post; just because of Carrot…

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I gotta say, no matter how God forsaken this thread was, I never expected to read “If you dislike Carrot you’re a sexist bigot” here :pepestop:
That furry lover responds to almost every post with a prepared wall of text in case you can't hear him screaming why Carrot is more relevant than Oda actually wanted her to be and stuff like this surprises you? I'm more surprised other people didn't mix him with mud earlier.

This was the last place I'd imagine Al intervening as a mod:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He has to be American, right?

Oh, nein you disagree with me/say bad about my XYZ you have to be homophobe, racist, sexist blah blah blah.

Not every single one but with shit like that it's always Americans who say this:milaugh:

Or to be precise American who spends way too much time on Twitter or just thinks that he can defend himself with every imaginary phobia or whatever but when someone voices his opinion he will throw a spear at you called "Freedom of the speech".

LOL... Even his fellow Carrot4Nakama supporters are disagreeing about his "sexism" accusations...
“I’m a feminist” yet he kept quiet when his fellow Carrot fan posted pedophilic pic of Momo & Yamato.
Post automatically merged:

He has to be American, right?

Oh, nein you disagree with me/say bad about my XYZ you have to be homophobe, racist, sexist blah blah blah.

Not every single one but with shit like that it's always Americans who say this:milaugh:

Or to be precise American who spends way too much time on Twitter or just thinks that he can defend himself with every imaginary phobia or whatever but when someone voices his opinion he will throw a spear at you called "Freedom of the speech".
He’s french.

In the spirit of actually moving on, Luffy showed a lot of interest in ninjas. It didn't quite get to the level of his interest in having a musician, but enough that I did think Oda was going to have a ninja join. Tama is the obvious choice, with her desire to leave, her connection to Ace, her bond with Luffy and then the rest of the Straw Hats. She's shown she's pretty shrewd, coming up with the plan to use Big Mom to break into Udon as well being a major contributor to the raid with her Devil Fruit. The only thing really holding her back is her age, but we now have Shinobu who could take care of that problem. Luffy taming beasts (Kung-Fu Dugongs, Kraken, the animals at Rusukaina) also renders her Devil Fruit pretty redundant. Of course, I think it's far more likely after the raid that she starts being tutored in being a kunoichi by Raizo and Shinobu and remains in Wano both to fulfill her wish to see Momo become Shogun and Luffy's promise to make Wano a place where she'll never go hungry. I just think Shinobu being able to age people up gave Tama a slight bump in her chances.

That being said, I would have actually liked Raizo or Shinobu if a ninja was going to join since either of their Devil Fruits combined with ninja skills could actually have led to some interesting fights. Personally, Yamato's Devil Fruit killed quite a bit of my hype for her. A mythical Zoan could have been cool, especially since so little is known about the Makami so its unique ability could have been anything. I don't get why Oda decided on just slapping on ice powers. That just feels underwhelming. If I had to guess, it's supposed to contrast Kaido's fire (and if she joins and fights Catarina Devon, her potential foxfire since she's a Kitsune). I would have rather had a Paramecia since that at least means some random power that can be used creatively. The most creative thing Yamato has shown so far is ice armor.

I don't think anyone is joining after Wano, not even if we go to Elbaf since I think Hajrudin and his group basically "covers" an Elbaf recruit but we'll probably get a few people sailing with the crew afterward. Yamato either as a crew member or just the new Law/Momo/Kinemon who gets involved in the next big plot going into the final war, Marco to get him back to his village while also giving Luffy and crew a chance to go to Ace's grave and deal with the Weevil subplot, and Caribou since Luffy said he'd take him and to deal with whoever Caribou wants to pass along the Poseidon info to. Law I could see leaving, but he still needs to find out what the Will of D means and hasn't shown much interest in being Pirate King. It's a toss-up at this point whether or not he sticks with the Straw Hats. I could also see him taking up hunting Poneglyphs for Robin in exchange for info on the Will of D when the crew learns it at Laugh Tale.

-The first psychoanalytic congress took place in 1908
- People in 1907:
https://twitter.com/carrotfornakama
playing the righteous victim, absolutely sad lol

no liking a character because of character and strength doesnt mean theyre sexist
he's claiming he can point out the red flags of personalities of potential sexist because he studies it... guy has a lot of degrees for someone who spends most of their time on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.