Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though luffy and hiyori haven't met or interacted or dont know each other, something already happening between the two

Roman ja nai ka?
You're not suggesting Hiyori will join the crew are you? That made some degree of sense early in Wano, but the arc is almost over now and she hasn't met even a single strawhat criteria.
if its 10 = 1 more woman

if its 12 = 1 more man 2 more women imo
Law, Yamato, Hancock/Carrot

You're not suggesting Hiyori will join the crew are you? That made some degree of sense early in Wano, but the arc is almost over now and she hasn't met even a single strawhat criteria.

a single strawhat criteria?
:luffywat:

Killer is not an exception, he's the reason why the Kid pirates are sort of a paralell to Luffy's and Law's isn't. Killer is a direct parallel to Zoro. The heart pirates can't even get Bepo to have any sort of development
I don't know where did you draw that conclusion from but the Kid pirates were never a "parallel" to the SHs. Just a rival pirate crew.

No, he literally said he wasn't ever planning on seeing them again. The original plan for him was to die in Dressrosa and for the Straw Hats to escape with Caeser and meet up with them in zou.
I don't remember him saying that, but Laws plan was to form an alliance with the SHs (which he did) to kill Kaido (current events). Whatever he did or didn't say must've been out of despair because of his history in Dressrosa with Corazon and Doflamingo. Law met Bepo, Schachi and Penguin when they were young. He's not severing that bond to join the SHs. You're fanboy of Law, but you underestimate him. Law isn't low and selfish to abandon his 3 friends (and the rest of his crew) and he doesn't act on emotions (maybe in certain situations) but he thinks logically and plans ahead. Law would be an ally to the SHs rather than leaving his crew to disband. He will either find out about the will of D as an ally of the SHs or find someone else like Robin who knows about history.

Do I seriously need to pull a list of all the Straw Hats who rejected joining the crew initially?

:seriously:
Yes!

Also if anyone joins the SHs after Yamato, that would be Bon-chan. Bon-chan for Nakama. Jinbei, Hancock and Law did help and save Luffys in certain situations, but Bon-chan was the star of Impel Down, he sacrificed himself to save JoyBoys life.

Bon-chan fulfils the role of a Spy, he plays it better than Kanjuro thanks to his DF. So he'd be a great infiltrator and a combatant.

I don't know where did you draw that conclusion from but the Kid pirates were never a "parallel" to the SHs. Just a rival pirate crew.

I don't remember him saying that, but Laws plan was to form an alliance with the SHs (which he did) to kill Kaido (current events). Whatever he did or didn't say must've been out of despair because of his history in Dressrosa with Corazon and Doflamingo. Law met Bepo, Schachi and Penguin when they were young. He's not severing that bond to join the SHs. You're fanboy of Law, but you underestimate him. Law isn't low and selfish to abandon his 3 friends (and the rest of his crew) and he doesn't act on emotions (maybe in certain situations) but he thinks logically and plans ahead. Law would be an ally to the SHs rather than leaving his crew to disband. He will either find out about the will of D as an ally of the SHs or find someone else like Robin who knows about history.

Yes!

Also if anyone joins the SHs after Yamato, that would be Bon-chan. Bon-chan for Nakama. Jinbei, Hancock and Law did help and save Luffys in certain situations, but Bon-chan was the star of Impel Down, he sacrificed himself to save JoyBoys life.

Bon-chan fulfils the role of a Spy, he plays it better than Kanjuro thanks to his DF. So he'd be a great infiltrator and a combatant.
Bon Clay is a dark horse. On one hand, he's definitely got the relationship with Luffy. On the other hand, he would still need a decent ammount of development to join the crew, and his fighting style is just Sanji but worse. I'd believe in him more if he showed new stuff in impel down as far as combat or if he was in Wano somehow, but I wouldn't rule him out.

Killer's obviously parallels with Zoro

Law admitting his plan was never to fight Kaido:

Law admitting he never planned to see his crew again:

Are you really calling me a fanboy? come on dude. I literally have only spoken facts about Law's character so far, no need to name call me.

Zoro
Nami
Sanji
Chopper
Franky

and you can make and argument for Robin and Brook.

Anyways if you seriously think the guy Oda treats as a psuedo straw hat is going to get his dream off screened idk what to tell you

I get what you're saying but that's still just a fan made concept. That's what my point is.
I mean, they've been true for every Strawhat so far, and I've seen you use them as arguments against Carrot:kayneshrug: Missing some doesn't matter that much but missing all of them is a big red flag.
Hancock joining would be wierd Oda doesn't want romances between strawhats
But Luffy isn't going to date her. It would be the same dynamic as Sanji with Nami and Robin.

I mean, they've been true for every Strawhat so far, and I've seen you use them as arguments against Carrot:kayneshrug: Missing some doesn't matter that much but missing all of them is a big red flag.

But Luffy isn't going to date her. It would be the same dynamic as Sanji with Nami and Robin.
Usopp didn't really have a bad or sad background, it's a relatively normal one.
He lived in general peace.
One dead mom and dad going to be a pirate isn't cutting it for me. That's just shit.
Same with Zoro.
Everyone could have a "sad" background easily enough.
There's a degree and some strawhats don't have it bad enough.
Hiyori though went through more than some of the Strawhats.

Usopp didn't really have a bad or sad background, it's a relatively normal one.
He lived in general peace.
One dead mom and dad going to be a pirate isn't cutting it for me. That's just shit.
Same with Zoro.
Everyone could have a "sad" background easily enough.
There's a degree and some strawhats don't have it bad enough.
Hiyori though went through more than some of the Strawhats.
But there was really no flashback about Hiyori. Yes she suffered, but we didn't really see it because it focused on Oden and the scabbards.

Status
Not open for further replies.