Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Because he’s going for Raftel too. And robins not the only one who can read the poneglyphs plus there may be other ways of finding the truth
sure she is the only one. for sure Law cannot read them and doesn't have the means anyway otherwise he will not ask Robin

momonosuke can't be shogun and run from Wano like his father. Oden hated Wano and responsibilities and needed to be free, but Momonosuke wants to save Wano and fix it.

they are opposites, momonosuke can't do the same things Oden did
Momo represents Odens dream when he returned to Wano, Yamato represents in before he left. Oden will be shogun and open wanos borders like Oden was going to, and Yamato will leave Wano for adventure

how he can be Luffy's rival if he has to depend on him and Robin to know what he wants to know?
It's just being smart... Let others do the work... BB does that to the extreme...

Momo represents Odens dream when he returned to Wano, Yamato represents in before he left. Oden will be shogun and open wanos borders like Oden was going to, and Yamato will leave Wano for adventure
That's a nice way to look at their circumstances...

I think Law will always be close with the Straw Hats but I don't see him joining. He's made it clear he doesn't want to straight-up be under Luffy. I don't see Law being a rival to Luffy but I don't see him being anything closer than he is currently either.

Yamato joining seems really likely, especially since she showed interest in assisting against her father. Her resolving everything with him then leaving seems like a potential route with her.

Carrot could join or form her own crew like Pedro did but I think the former is more likely. Of course she might join the Grand Fleet but depending on where her plotline with Pedro goes and how she interprets his words, she may just outright join. We'll see the plotline with her and Perospero get solved this arc. She's been hanging with the crew for a while so I think her chances are pretty good but you never know.

I think Law will always be close with the Straw Hats but I don't see him joining. He's made it clear he doesn't want to straight-up be under Luffy. I don't see Law being a rival to Luffy but I don't see him being anything closer than he is currently either.
Yes, Law already made it clear from the beginning, his intentions are purely for alliance... They can still be rivals, but a "friendly"/"respectful" rivalry (think Shanks-Mihawk, Roger-WB)...

Yamato joining seems really likely, especially since she showed interest in assisting against her father. Her resolving everything with him then leaving seems like a potential route with her.
Her character is tailored fit for a "last minute" addition to the crew... A character who needs not so much development...

Carrot could join or form her own crew like Pedro did but I think the former is more likely. Of course she might join the Grand Fleet but depending on where her plotline with Pedro goes and how she interprets his words, she may just outright join. We'll see the plotline with her and Perospero get solved this arc. She's been hanging with the crew for a while so I think her chances are pretty good but you never know.
She and other minks should reform Nox... But seeing Law's growing interests with poneglyphs, and it being a potential plotline for him to be relieved away from the main storyline for the time being, Carrot (alongside others who wants to revive Nox) might join Law's crew for a poneglyph expedition around the world (GL and the blue sea regions) which in turn can also be a decent boost to his crew... That aside from the parallelism between Pedro-Zepo and Carrot-Bepo... Hanging with half of the crew outside Luffy means nothing anyway, Kin'emon hanged longer and did more significant stuffs than she did...

But seeing Law's growing interests with poneglyphs, and it being a potential plotline for him to be relieved away from the main storyline for the time being, Carrot (alongside others who wants to revive Nox) might join Law's crew for a poneglyph expedition around the world
Feels more like an attempt to pile two characters you don't like much together and sail them away from the main story tbh xdd

Law being interested in the poneglyphs is another reason for him to stay in the main storyline, not the other way around.

Why ? Isn't he destined to be Wano's shogun?'
I think Momo join crew and will be apprentice.
Everyone in the crew has a job. But the apprentice is missing. Many characters (Marco, BB even Kaido) were apprentice. So Strawhats may have apprentince. Sensible

Momo's fruit is probably a very powerful and experimental fruit (mentioned by CP0). If this happened, the goverment may want capture Momo.Therefore, Momo staying in Wano can be dangerous for Wano. Traveling in straw hats to get stronger, to turn forward and become a shogun. This becomes momo's dream.(same as other members)

Momo also has an important function for the future. The one to guide the dawn. It is important not only for Wano, but also for the rest of the world. Therefore, it would be good in terms of story dynamics to accompany straw hats.

Last edited:
I think Momo join crew and will be apprentice.
Everyone in the crew has a job. But the apprentice is missing. Many characters (Marco, BB even Kaido) were apprentice. So Strawhats may have apprentince. Sensible

Momo's fruit is probably a very powerful and experimental fruit (mentioned by CP0). If this happened, the goverment may want capture Momo.Therefore, Momo staying in Wano can be dangerous for Wano. Traveling in straw hats to get stronger, to turn forward and become a shogun. This becomes momo's dream.(same as other members)

Momo also has an important function for the future. The one to guide the dawn. It is important not only for Wano, but also for the rest of the world. Therefore, it would be good in terms of story dynamics to accompany straw hats.
Lol and who's the next Shogun protecting Wano ??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Someone doesn't have to be a shogun until Momo returns. Manages a regent. Momo is just a kid anyway. If he stayed in Wano now, it would be just a symbol.
A symbol of hope for a war torn nation coming out of 20 years under a ruthless dictator’s thumb...not saying he can’t or won’t join, but him staying on Wano would be far more impactful, especially since his father’s abdication is exactly what led to all this shit in the first place.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Any Carrot-to-join wishers in here?

I'm hoping she joins, first of all in that it would feel sad if she sticked along for so long and then she was rejected or she did not want to keep tagging along. The former is extremely unlikely anyway. But even the second, if Big Mom won't be out, she probably won't feel very fulfilled.

A symbol of hope for a war torn nation coming out of 20 years under a ruthless dictator’s thumb...not saying he can’t or won’t join, but him staying on Wano would be far more impactful, especially since his father’s abdication is exactly what led to all this shit in the first place.
Symbols are important but not indispensable. His father left Wano for selfish reasons. But Momo is different.

Symbols are important but not indispensable. His father left Wano for selfish reasons. But Momo is different.
Momo is not interested leaving wano though. That where Yamato comes in. Momo wants to rule the land. Yamato wants to go adventure herself with the straw hats. Plus, I do not think luffy or rest crew would allow Momo to join them. Knowing where there heading and enemies there going up against is risky for a childlike Momo join them.

Status
Not open for further replies.