Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More to improve? we're in the endgame. I believe we need more powerhouses in the crew
We have to:
-Fight Shanks
-Fight Kuro
-Go to Laugh Tale
-Go to Elbaf
-Go to Lodestar
-Meet Vegapunk
-The Final War And Maybe come back to GI.

Yet you're still calling this as the Endgame as if in OP the End Game meant 1 arc...
"7" "arcs" to improve or gain new abilities.

We have to:
-Fight Shanks
-Fight Kuro
-Go to Laugh Tale
-Go to Elbaf
-Go to Lodestar
-Meet Vegapunk
-The Final War And Maybe come back to GI.

Yet you're still calling this as the Endgame as if in OP the End Game meant 1 arc...
7 "arcs" to improve.
Most of that stuff can be done in one arc, shit Vegapunk can show up in Wano.

-Shanks fight in Elbaf
-Go to Laugh Tale
-Go Lodestar
- Final War, Blackbeard is the final villain

Yes we're in the endgame. Oda has said so himself

-Shanks fight in Elbaf
-Go to Laugh Tale
-Go Lodestar

Yes, we're in the endgame, but we've been since the Yonko saga. THat doesn't mean anything XD
And your'e forgetting the main theme of the story... THIS IS AN ADVENTURE, for sure we'll have more islands, more unexpected islands like Zou to rest...
ONe PIece isn't a lineal story XD
The mugis can still progress a lot XDXD

Yes, we're in the endgame, but we've been since the Yonko saga. THat doesn't mean anything XD
And your'e forgetting the main theme of the story... THIS IS AN ADVENTURE, for sure we'll have more islands, more unexpected islands like Zou to rest...
ONe PIece isn't a lineal story XD
No dude, Oda has said that after Wano we're in Luffy's final arc.

-Shanks fight in Elbaf
-Go to Laugh Tale
-Go Lodestar

This, and guess what, arcs like Lodestar can be quick and without a villain... Just like the Gaimon arc...

It's easier to develop Yamato this late... She has something that most of the crew already developed... Meanwhile, the grass eater has to go back to Pre-TS to catchup to the firepower the crew needs (has to be close to ZSJ caliber) at this point...

More to improve? we're in the endgame. I believe we need more powerhouses in the crew
What you mean? When I say more to improve then she can get more pu either in scientifical way or mythical way.

Yamato's zoan possible pu now only awakening if he haven't got that yet. But we had already zoan in crew who can show what Zoan's awakening look like in future. Which in Carrot case her moon still had possibility to explore. Is there any way to extend the time? Is there other resources?
How mink got that power? What the correlation between moon and mink?

This is my objective perspective in term of possible pu and little story wise if Oda has thought about that. If not, then goodbye to Carrot.

Again, i just said if both are speed type if not then both can join and got different pu.

Last edited:
What you mean? When I say more to improve then she can get more pu either in scientifical way or mythical way.

Yamato's zoan possible pu now only awakening if he haven't got that yet. But we had already zoan in crew who can show what Zoan's awakening look like in future. Which in Carrot case her moon still had possibility to explore. Is there any way to extend the time? Is there other resources
How mink got that power? What the correlation between moon and mink?

This is my objective perspective in term of possible pu if Oda has thought about that. If not, then goodbye to Carrot.

Again, i just said if both are speed type if not then both can join and got different pu.
Usually when a character joins they don’t get a power up right away. Carrot would need one, Yamato won’t

Usually when a character joins they don’t get a power up right away. Carrot would need one, Yamato won’t
Yeah ofc, pu is needed. If Yamato join sure she will get like other straw hats. Even if it just happened in the middle of last battle. Either he can shoot fire which is boring (marco, sabo and sanji said hello) or maybe he developed asura thing but with his Kanabo or else. If he join his awakening will be shown. Or maybe he has awakened his fruit. We will know that soon. I even heard that Zoan's awakening is just multiplying the durability. It's not that interesting if that turn out to be true (cmiiw tho).

I also don't want Carrot join if she didn't upgrade her skill either in this arc or future battle. I just wanted to say her sulong power is enough to make Oda back to his creative days again, fighting wise or story wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.