Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think our next nakama recruitment will be happening after war, maybe an arc after it. Because if we accept only one after wano then there should be a refusal for who is asking to join "only because they only want adventures". Luffy accept one and refuse another one or two. I just cant see that at the moment

More over who will accept caribou lol. Kid probably refuse him. Caribou maybe got traumatic joining drake. He does not have anyone lol
Nah, I think Luffy putting the feast on hold hold hints at 2 things, someone else is going or someone is dying. I can’t see anybody dying from the crew yet

and caribou ain’t riding with the straw hats. His information is a chekov’s gun for a villain to fire

Nah, I think Luffy putting the feast on hold hold hints at 2 things, someone else is going or someone is dying. I can’t see anybody dying from the crew yet

and caribou ain’t riding with the straw hats. His information is a chekov’s gun for a villain to fire
That chekov gun can come later. But first he has to escape from wano. Wait or maybe he already escaped?
:zorothink:

If both are speed type power then I will go with Carrot cause her power still have some to improve and has more interesting concept to explore.
Carrot is weak af without moon. She will always need a miracle happen for full moon, no clouds. It will be very annoying. Also a we have a animal human who can transform already, we also have a woman who can use thunder. How is that interesting?

I wonder if Yamato meets Ivankov, will she ask him to change her "appearance" (?). As you know, she claims herself as a man
She does not want to be a man though. She wants to be Oden. Why is this so hard to understand for some people?

It is heavily foreshadowed that there are going to be another 3 members. Vivi was confirmed to be number 13 from the Vivre Card Databook and Carrot and Yamato will join!!! And for me, this will be my reasons why would they join and their roles on the ship:
  • 11th Member of the Straw Hat Pirate - Carrot - Lookout
    • She would sneak into the Thousand Sunny after Wano, just like what Neko and Inu did with Whitebeard and Luffy would not allow her to leave and ask her to officially join. I know the anime stuff is not reliable but it is heavily implied that she is already part of the crew from the recent episodes. From the manga's point of view, we don't know yet what happened after their battle against Perospero. Carrot would be a great addition since she's been with them for a really long time. And her combatant skill is also a great addition when it comes to battle.
    • As per the role, she could replace Zoro as the official lookout of the crew. Franky used to be the Helmsman but Jinbe replaced him as the official Helmsman of the crew.
  • 12th Member of the Straw Hat Pirate - Yamato - Scribe
    • Like Oden, Yamato would push herself to join the crew and leave Wano. Luffy will then ask her to join since she had a connection with Ace. With the revelation of her Devil Fruit, it would be a great addition to the crew since we don't have a Mythical Zoan user yet. And when she was first introduced her skills are kinda powerful even with Seastone handcuff.
    • As per the role, just like Carrot, she will be the official Scribe of the crew. She would be like Oden for Whitebeard.
  • 13th Member of the Straw Hat - Vivi - Tactician/Strategist
    • We really don't know what happened after the events of the Levely, but I believed someone really died and it is not Sabo. Oda won't do that to Lufffy again! I believe the one who died is King Cobra and they are pinning the murder against Sabo because they've tried to attack Mari Geoise but they failed. Sabo would then rescue Vivi and Vivi would train under the Revolutionary Army to revenge against the World Government. She would them meet with Luffy before the final battle. It is also foreshadowed on the final Chapter of the Alabasta Arc that she would join again on the future.
    • As per the Role, she would be the Strategist/Tactician of the group. The crew doesn't have this member yet. Initially, Jinbe was the strategist in Whole Cake Island Arc when they joined forces with the Firetank Pirates. Vivi would fill this role.
Regarding the Straw Hat Grand Fleet was really unexpected after the Dressrosa Arc but my theory is that this is just another foreshadowing from Oda. There is going to be an actual Grand Fleet that Luffy would form and basically, these Commanders are the ones they've already met in the New World. And this would help them for the Final Arc. So here are my bets:
  • 1st Commander - Trafalgar D. Water Law - Heart Pirates
    • Law has been an ally since Punk Hazard up to the present and he will definitely ally with Luffy till the very ends since he has a goal to know what is the meaning of "D Clan".
  • 2nd Commander - Smoker - G-5 Marines
    • Smoker was an ally in Punk Hazard and he will definitely realize that the World Government and Marines are the actual villains and would see the good in Luffy and his crew,
  • 3rd Commander - Kozuki Momonosuke - Kozuki Clan
    • Momo has been an ally since Punk Hazard and he will continue the legacy of his father under the Kozuki Clan. Momo will stay at Wano and form his own retainers with the help of the Samurais and the Minks.
  • 4th Commander - Aladine - New Fishman Pirates
    • We haven't seen what happened to them after the Whole Cake Island Arc. There is something fishy (get the pun there?) that Jinbe just appeared in Wano and will surely see this after Wano.
  • 5th Commander - Charlotte Katakuri - New Big Mom Pirates
    • We don't know if Katakuri is on the ship with the Big Mom Pirates but at the end of Whole Cake Island Arc, we saw him realizing something about Luffy. Big Mom Pirates will be divided into two, one under Katakuri and one under Perospero. Perospero would never be under Luffy and will still continue to be against them but Katakuri would form his own crew under Luffy.
  • 6th Commander - Marco - Whitebeard Pirates
    • At the beginning of Wano Arc, we wondered if Whitebeard Pirates would be back since Marco was shown when Nekomamushi asks him for help. After Wano, Marco would gather the remaining Whitebeard Pirates and join Luffy.
  • 7th Commander - O-Tama - New Beast Pirates
    • So this is a bit of a stretch but I think Tama would form her own crew with the Gifters and explore the sea. I bet even Page One and Ulti would join her.
These are just my theory and I know it won't really happen but yeah, only Oda knows what would the story be.

Wonderland in japanese is written Wandaa rando, basicly Wanda Land.. Carrot will realise that her true Wonderland is with Wanda, her WandaLand like the Tontattas who worship Usopp and called their ship the Usoland, Wanda and Carrot are going to join grand fleet and sail on the Wandaland-Wonderland ship collecting the remaining poneglyphs in a cover story..

Oh by the way, Carrot's not in the chapter :optimistic:
You care more about carrot than half of her fans in this thread :suresure:
at this point I hope she joins just so I can see you have a meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.